April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max in Extreme Black 003

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Scary, I have five.. thin lashes when I have it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by katiebird61402

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara b/c it is like COver Girl Lash Blast. Ever since I've been using the CG mascara, I can;t find anything else I like. I bought the Rimmel b/c it has a fat brush like CG and was on sale and I had coupon. I love it!! I am waiting on Cover Girl Lash Blush Luxe to come out though, so this is waht I will be using till then. It isn't wet when I put it on, it doesn't clump, although it looks clumped on the brush when I take it out, and it doesn't run. No complaints!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by happysong05

I used to love this mascara untill I discovered L'Oreal extrme Volume Collagen. This Rimmel one gives some sense of volumizing effect. It doesn't clump.

I won't recommend this product because I love the effect of L'Oreal extra Volume Collagen far better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by sam2500

This is one of the best mascara's i have ever used in my life! I own about 20 different mascara's and this is my newest one and I use it every single day. I am in love with it. It's brush seperates my lashes perfectly, and it is just quickly becoming my favourite mascara of all time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good daytime mascara. It does lengthen my lashes pretty good, not so great at volumizing. I will continue to use it for a natural look, but wouldn't repurchase. Sigh - another drugstore mascara bought that just doesn't cut it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great everyday mascara. I usually use either L'Oreal Voluminous or Maybelline Full N' Soft and I decided to give this a try. It's about $2 cheaper than my other mascaras and it does it's job. it's not THAT fantastic and the brush is not the biggest ever. I've seen bigger (ie., Bad Gal - now THAT'S a big brush) and it works great for me. I have been using it for about 2 months now - I will need to get more b/c it's almost at the max life span of mascara and I will definitely repurchase. It makes my lashes full and does a good job of not clumping, as long as I don't use more than 2 coats- then it's a nightmare -- Tammy Faye all over the place. Other than that, great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by gutterstars

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! I don't think I have ever seen a bigger MESS in my life! The ONLY positive thing is that it is indeed, a super dark black. But, it is still completely unusable. I was super excited to try it, and kept finding it sold out at Target. When I finally got to try it, I was soooooo disappointed. It's a complete liquid MESS. It is super super wet and runny. I tried to apply just one stroke and there was mascara instantly covering both my top and bottom lids. You try another stroke and all the lashes start instantly clumping together. I just tried it again today just to check one more time before I toss it, and this time I tried blotting the excess off the brush first. Nope! It still went EVERYWHERE! If I had been applying it to leave the house, I would have had to do my entire eye over again from scratch! It is seriously BAD NEWS!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this mascara for about a month now. I love the brush and the application is pretty easy. It thickly coats my lashes without making them clump or look spidery. I wear 2 coats. However, my lashes always tend to lose their curl throughout the day. I do not like wearing waterproof mascara for normal day to day wear because i find cleaning it off generally damages my lashes. With that being said, I do think this is still a good drugstore mascara. Extreme Black is definitely black! I normally wear Lash Blast mascara, however I think I would repurchase this again. I find this more dramatic than Lash Blast in terms of volume of my lashes. It also provides decent length.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Mariannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked this mascara in the beginning, although as time went by, I started noticing the clumps it would make after the second week of my usage. The brush is humongoiid, but it doesn't do a descent job separating the lashes and coating them fully. If anything, it is good at joining the lashes together which becomes a lot darker in a sense and looks fuller but sparse at the same time. I think I'll try something else the next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Melio617

I wasn't overly impressed with this. I've used a lot of mascaras so I know what works and what doesn't and while this does a decent job of making your lashes look longer and blacker, I've had better. The claims that this is their biggest brush ever may be true, but it's definitely not the biggest brush out there. I don't think it does a lot for volume either. The price is great and it'd be a nice everyday mascara, but when I want a dramatic look, I'll probably stick to my other mascaras.