September 30, 2014 | 1002 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

It's not as pigmented or dark as I would've liked. It's a fail proof liquid liner for beginners trying to get the hang of it. I prefer something darker. I use this on my lower lid when I'm in a rush doing my make up. I usually do the dramatic cat eye look on my upper lid with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner which is my HG. Kat Von D's tattoo liner is my back up liner for touch ups when I'm out and about.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used this product only 5 times at most and its already dried out. Also, the pigment is not strong as I would like it to be. Lasting power is okay, same as any drugstore liquid eyeliner. I prefer Stila's stay all day liquid eyeliner, specially since price difference is only 2$.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by wemadetheskyfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Best eyeliner ever. I am VERY clumsy with eyeliner, but this one makes putting it on so much easier. I've been using subpar eyeliners before this, cheapy smudgey ones, and I thought eyeliner's just not for me! I decided to splurge on an eyeliner sample set kit by sephora and after trying different higher-end eyeliners (MUFE, Urban Decay...) this one is definitely my favourite!

I love the shape of it - like a pen! drawing it on seems more natural! the brush tip is just right - it's easy to adjust the width of your eyeliner if you want it to be thicker or thinner by adjusting the pressure you put down. I wasn't expecting much when I got this in the sample, but it's definitely an HG for me! I'm on holiday right now and I forgot to pack this in my travel bag, and all other eyeliners just fail in comparison. Great staying power, great tip, VERY black and easy to put on. It glides very well too. I have never had any problems of the tip drying on me like other liquid eyeliners do.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by helloitsme93

I have yet come upon a HG eyeliner but this is the closest I have been. The smudge is minimal. By the end of the day, this eyeliner fades about 30-40% and creases on my oiler eye but remains almost perfect on the other eye. I do love the packaging because the cap is springy (don't know how to explain) but I feel like it locks the eyeliner in and prevents transfers when it is inside the cap. The thing I hate most is the tip. I have monolids and never want a skinny precise line, which is what the tip is good for. I prefer fatter more sharpie like tips similar to the eyeko eyeliner. I haven't used the product that often but I do feel like the product is drying up because I have to cap the product and shake before I use it on the second eye. Otherwise one eye would be a lot more pigmented then the other.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

You can do so many different looks with a black pen-style liquid eyeliner, and lately this is the one I reach for everyday. The things I love about it: the cool packaging, the depth of liner's blackness, the fact that it doesn't skip, and it's ability to last through my almost constant tearing (allergies - ugh). It removes easily with my HG remover MUFE Sens'eyes. The size of the "pen" tip is perfect - you can do a thin line or a thick line - and it's never draggy. The product has a gel-like consistency. The price is reasonable, and you can find it easily because it's sold at Sephora. I've tried so many of these pens, and this is definitely one of the best - it's even replaced my former HG, Stila's Stay-all-day (though they have a better color selection). This product does set VERY quickly so work fast - it's basically dry as soon as it's drawn, which does make it tough if you make a mistake. I find that this is actually a good thing as it doesn't smudge all over the place while you're waiting for it to dry. I love it and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by morganlee01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite holiest of holy grail eyeliner! I will not ever want to try and find a replacement for this if they ever stop making it. It beats out Urban Decay, MAC, Bobbi Brown and any others I've ever tried. I use it for a natural look or more dramatic, line top or bottom with it. I only use black eyeliner so I have bought 2 of these in Trooper and they have lasted for almost 2 years with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! It's so easy to use, it's super black, it lasts all day and yet its super easy to remove! I can't live without this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner. Its easy to achieve a cat eye with this liner because of the pen like tip. This liner last all day, but is easy enough to remove. The one issue i have is that Ive only had it about 2 months, and i don't use it every day, only a few times a week and its dried out already. For $20 for a eyeliner I would expect a longer lifespan! They should add more product for that price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jelbeanqueen

I bought this eyeliner from Sephora just because I was curious about the Kat Von D products. It's the best eyeliner I have ever had. It's easy to apply and the texture is almost like a mix between an eye pencil and liquid liner. I want to try other eyeliners just for fun, but I will probably end up buying this again because it's great to wear everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bhazelman

OMG! love love love...i swear iv been through so many eyeliners..from gel to liquids to pencils..different brands ..from high end to drugstore..and this is the BEST! its so worth it..i call it an investment..its a bit pricey..but definitely worth it.