Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20 [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Laureth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Salicylic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/5/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is def some great stuff! I've used it with the VS foundation as well as with other fnds and it just makes all foundations glide on ever so smoothly. It's not really cheap but I guess it's still cheaper than other primers. The pump is def not the greatest but the product itself is worth it.

on 12/1/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have both this and the smashbox. This feels a bit dryer on my face, but is a bit runnier in the bottle. I feel it lasts longer than the smashbox. I will repurchase.

on 11/21/2009 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I so need backups of this since VS is notorious for discontinuing products quickly! I love this! It is so amazing, and the price (14 bucks) is great, it actually works alot like smashbox, even better imo, i love it, new HG primer!

on 11/19/2009 9:39:00 AM

Recently bought this due to reviews here. I absolutely LOVE it. Makes my VS foundation stay on & not look blotchy during the day. I use it in addition to the VS Pro oil blotting gel & the eyeshadow primer. I have very oily skin in the t-zone & have always had problems getting makeup to stay true at least from morning until noon, but w/ the VS combo that I'm using, everything stays acceptable even until dinnertime! It even gets me through my high intensity workouts at the gym, which other supposedly "long-lasting" makeup has not managed to achieve.

My sister used to write beauty articles for a fashion mag, so she would get a lot of excess product that she'd send to me, so I've used a lot of the $$$ primers & foundations out there. IMO, VS Pro line holds up at least as well as many of the big-name brands, but the price is much better. Good value for the product.

on 10/20/2009 4:55:00 AM

This is one of the cheaper primers sold compared to NARS and smashbox but its just as good !! I believe i got mine for $16. I noticed that my makeup goes on so much smoother with this primer especially my foundation, and it has spf in it which is a plus. When i run out i will be buying more !

on 10/14/2009 10:54:00 PM

So far I am liking this product. I have not yet experienced any breakouts since using it. It is relatively inexpensive compared to Smashbox and in my opinion and gives the same exact results. Would defintely repurchase.

on 10/9/2009 3:24:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF. i have combination skin and this works great

on 9/1/2009 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I ran out of my beloved MAC face primer, and decided to stop by VS to try this. At $14 it's easy on the wallet. I was skeptical at first, not having had a good experience with most VS makeup products I've tried in the past. My expectations were low. Would it hold up in this humidity? It's been super gross in LA lately, humid, poor air quality because of the raging fires - perfect day to try the new primer. I wore mineral makeup then topped it off with a dusting of MAC finishing powder. I put it on at 7am and went through a full day. The result? My makeup sayed on all day!

the consistency is very simillar to the Smashbox primer, which I also love, but MAC is my number one primer. i would recommend the VS primer and will be purchasing this item again as an alternate to my favorite primer. i'm curious to know how this works for other skin types.

Popular Primer/ Correctors