August 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing is better for dry, sensitive skin than this! While I think the cleanser is overrated sludge, the cream has been in my skin arsenal for over a decade. Also good for eczema-prone body after showering/bathing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Nikovaa

Possibly the best moisturizer ever!

I have combination acne-prone skin. I've always been scared of using moisturizers because I feared that they would leave my skin oily and then I would break out even more. so far this has been the only moisturizer that I love. doesn't matter how much I put it will never break me out. I used to think that adding moisturizer to my face will only break me out more and make me even more oily, but it's actually the exact opposite, it makes me less oily throughout the day. I use it in the morning and night after washing my face. has no smell, is not too sticky and my face absorbs it quite well.

Definitely the only moisturizer I will ever use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am surprisingly impressed with this cream. Generally, I expect creams to take some time to absorb; but this absorbed into my skin so quickly! It just sinks in and does not feel heavy. I use it as a body moisturizer every morning after my shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. In fact, it is one of the most moisturizing body products I have ever used.

I also like to use this around my eyes as a nightly eye cream. I would not use this on the rest of my face because my skin is oily and I don't need a facial moisturizer. However, as an eye cream it's great! The skin around my eyes drinks it up.I love it. I would recommend it as a facial moisturizer for those with dry skin, but be weary if you're acne prone and patch test first.

This is worthy of a repurchase but I want to try the Cerave cream next and see how the two compare.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturiser is very thick and emollient, and is best used on dry areas like the feet, knees, and elbows, particularly during the cold dry months. The scent is a pretty standard lotion smell. I apply it after a shower to lock in moisture and it absorbs well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by soverysarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great body moisturizer for the winter, but don't use it on your face because it will clog your pores. I used it on my face for about 3 weeks at night and started noticing pores outside of my t-zone were getting comedones - Not good. But works very well for dry winter skin on the rest of your body. Mix it with a bit of water for a perfect texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My skin was dry, itchy and very sensitive, and this product was a life saver. It is not too rich for my oily t-zone, yet moisturises my dry cheeks really well! I was only able to get hold of the huge tub, they don't sell it in tubes here. I don't like the tub because of the hygiene issue, and with so much product, by the time I get to the bottom of the tub it's probably going to be germ ridden. Nonetheless I would definitely repurchase because it does exactly what it is supposed to do- gently moisturise dry and sensitive skin. If you are looking for a product that does other things besides moisturise, then maybe you should look at layering this product with serums (that's what I do); overall a very good basic moisturiser!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jessijesse

this is the best product for my eczema. My body tends to develop eczema, especially during hot, humid weather. I bought it because of the hype, but I forgot to use it. then, when my eczema flared up, I remembered this product and applied all over my body. what a relief! The itchiness and the redness were reduced! this cream is fastly absorbed into the skin and has a nice scent too, almond-like scent. HG product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxpinkxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The amount of positive reviews this had really intrigued me to try this out. Sadly, I won't be one to give a positive review on this. As much as I wanted to love this, it irritated my skin so much. I guess the plus is that it didn't break me out. Another plus is that the smell is very pleasant. However, it really did make my skin red and itchy. I've used this more than several times on different days just to give it the benefit of the doubt and it continued to do that. Finally, I switched back to the other moisturizer I was using and my skin felt back to normal. It really surprised me because judging from the outside it looks to be pretty gentle and something anyone can use. Looks can be so deceiving. I'm so disappointed that this just didn't work out for me. If you do try this, make sure to buy the smaller tube before deciding on buying the huge jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by mikee888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is really great. it is extremely gentle and works well on my combination, sensitive skin. at first, i didn't really get on with this product because i thought it was to thick, but as a night cream, this is fantastic. i have also found that this is really great to use over my ecxzema creams. it is very moisturizing and calming on the skin. i find this a bit too thick for day time, but this is perfect for night time.

i would reccomend this to anyone interested in trying it!!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bbana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My lottle girl has eczema, I tried everything on her, this is the only thing that helps her dry skin. Now everyone in my house uses it!