November 21, 2014 | 1027 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Pcruz1031

Good stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by DakotaDaisy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best moisturizing cream ever, hands down. I have sensitive skin and Cetaphil has been a lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this stuff. Prior to using this I used the cetaphil lotion, but I like this better. Even though I have combination-oily skin, and this is a rich moisturizer, it still works for me. This will be great in the winter, too. I wear this under makeup because it moisturizes my skin and makes it so soft & smooth. This also works great on your hands and body, too. My favourite thing - it's unscented, so it won't irritate your skin. Overall, this is an awesome "basic" all around moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase if I ever get through the big tub.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Looking for a richer cream for the coming winter....saw so many good reviews and not expensive to buy so i gave it try...........broke me out in two days........it's not for me.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have to say a huge - thank you - to those here who gave such great reviews for this product. I have been looking for an everyday moisturizer that would work when I don't wear makeup or just go out to do errands. But I have to be so careful with my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I also have bad allergies and it affects my skin, causing itchy bumps or rashes and redness. Once I find something that works, I stay with it.

I bought this at Target and when I tried it on my face it was just wonderful. This moisturizer goes on so smoothly and is rich and gentle for my skin. I was so impressed with it for day that I decided to interchange it with my night moisturizer, La Mer moisturizing cream, every other night. I have been using La Mer for about fifteen years as my night cream. I am always battling dryness which is exacerbated by allergy and asthma medications. I was really impressed with how it worked as night cream. I also used it as an eye cream. My skin felt so soft the next morning. What I really love is that there is no greasiness with this product.

After reading the reviews, I decided to try this as a body moisturizer. I have been using Eucerin lotion for such a long time. It's been a good product, but recently I have noticed that it's not as effective as the skin on my body has gotten flaky and scaly. I used it after my shower and it was a revelation! My skin just seems to drink up this moisturizer. The results have been nothing short of amazing. My flaky, scaly skin is now smooth and soft.

It's a wonderful thing when you find a product that can be used a number of ways, get great results and do it for cheap! I was so pleased that I ran out and bought another 16 ounce jar. So now I have one jar for my face and one for my body.

I am very grateful to those who rated this product so highly. This has really made a difference for me and I didn't have to empty my wallet! A win-win situation!

12 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Jane21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best moisturizing cream I've ever used. I have sensitive and oily skin because of this I only use it at night. Its great for those dry spots. Im not sure what breaks me out but I do know that I breakout a lot more when I dont use this daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupbreakup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like the packaging because the tub is so big that over time the lotion will dry out. I have oily and acne prone skin so once in a while when I use too much products with salicylic acid my face gets abnormally dry. So I use this Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream on my face is really dry and feeling flaky. In less than 2 days my skin is hydrated and back to normal. The bad thing about this lotion is that if I use it too long I start to get whitehead bumps. I think that's because my face is oily and and oily face plus heavy moisturizer is a no no.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Omg!! This and noxzema w/ moisturizers just saved my dry flakey skin. I was exfoliating to raw red skin just to remove flakes and I've tried skincare from $$$ perricone on down... They'd either make problems worse or work for like an hour and the flakes would return. I also have a slightly shiny forehead. Nice. So based on the amazing reviews on here, And my mom's rec of noxzema, I tried these both, w no serum or exfoliation or retinoid or vit C or oils oh god forbid! and in ONE USE my skin was HEALED!!! This has got to be the most effective and long lasting moisturizer on the planet. The cheapest too. Also doesn't make shiny areas oily AT ALL!!! I put in on when face is still slightly damp. Even plain Vaseline was not working; the flakes would rerun by am or midday under my makeup. The tub form is the only way to go since this cream is soooo thick. Just clean your hand first. Old faithfuls were waiting for me at rite aid this whole time. Btw... Rite aid brand is identical to cetaphil brand. I read ingredient by ingredient and they were EXACTLY the same if u wana save a few. Which is really rich coming from me that's spent thousands over the years to help my flakes. Yay cetaphil cream!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by brittainy29

I have acne prone skin that has recently started getting much better, (thanks to Noxzema), and i was really excited to try this product due to the great reviews. I have dry skin so i applied liberally (as said in the directions) overnight. The next morning i woke up with white heads all over my face (luckily they were small). I was EXTREMELY disappointed with this product and wish i had not wasted my money on it. It is too expensive to be this terrible.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by rawrer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Moisturizes amazingly well! Gentle and light on the skin, unlike some other moisturizes which can feel heavy. Love it!