Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

on 4/4/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

love this stuff!! it smells amazing, makes my skin feel wonderful and soft. i love it. im a big soap and glory fan. the tub is a little messy sometimes getting water in it in the shower, but it dosent effect the product so im ok with it. :D

on 3/15/2010 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Really exfoliates but leaves a greasy feel afterwards no matter how much you try to wash it off. I don't really mind though, it's still my favorite exfoliator.

on 3/11/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really effective scrub. Lots of them that I've tried before have teeny grains that have no impact but this one really makes a difference, to the point where if I scrub too hard it hurts! However, the scrub does leave my legs feeling beautifully soft, even before moisturising and they have a nice sheen. This does have quite a sweet fruity smell which if you didn't like would be unbearable as it is quite strong.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like the scrub but for some reason I hate they way this smells! The body butter has the same scent aswell.

I find that this product leaves a greasy film once the grains are rinsed away and the smell is slightly nauseating, a sickly sweet. It didn't leave my skin that much smoother, just slick due to the unwanted grease. The price is great, so for a one time buy it's not the worst.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wow! I love this stuff. I bought it because one of my favorite Youtube gurus talked about this stuff. I wasn't expecting much from it, just a regular scrub. I was wrong, this stuff is amazing! I didn't have problems with flakes on my skin, but I did have sometimes razor stubble near my thighs that would get red and irritated. This stuff works wonders, it made my legs so smooth and moisturzied. It works better than my exfoliating brush. I didn't have to use moisturizer on my legs after showering, and I can feel the smoothness and moisture hours later. I am going to try this on other parts of my body next time I shower. This is definitely made me wanna try other Soap and Glory products. The only thing I can complain about is the smell, its not bad but its not my favorite.

Edit : This has become my HG! :) LOVE IT!!

on 2/18/2010 1:53:00 PM

This stuff makes my skin super smooth, without feeling like im potato peeling my skin off. I do not even need lotion after I use this, but i put on my other Soap & Glory body butter for extra smoothness! You get a LOT in the jar even for the sample sized, so i will buy the full size version.

on 2/4/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

my HG scrub! I bought this on a whim since i noticed that i had dry skin flaking off my legs (ew). It really does moisturize and i really really like the smell. It smells sort of peachy. I don't need to apply moisturizer after this because my skin feels like i've applied baby oil. (So it's probably best to use this at night). The packaging allows water to enter the scrub so over time the scrub is more moist. It still works well but I would like to keep the scrub the way i bought it. After using this my legs are soft smooth looking :)

TRY THIS OUT :)

on 1/27/2010 6:16:00 PM

I have incredibly sensitive skin. I generally use Simple products for my skin as they aren't fragranced or anything and don't sting me.
But I got this stuff for christmas and decided to give it a go and it is so amazing! It smells fantastic and I have struggled with horrible, dry upper arms for years and never quite been able to control them but this stuff used once a week with Soap and Glory's Righteous Body Butter is just brilliant! My skin is so soft and smooth all the time. When my tub runs out I will definitely repurchase.

This is such a good product!! It's lovely and thick, so you won't half half of it dripping off your hand as you try to exfoliate!! It's gentle enough, but it leaves your skin soooo smooth. I wouldn't buy this again because it's just soo expensive. I was given my tub as a gift, and I'll be sad when it's gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging!!

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products