April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

my HG scrub! I bought this on a whim since i noticed that i had dry skin flaking off my legs (ew). It really does moisturize and i really really like the smell. It smells sort of peachy. I don't need to apply moisturizer after this because my skin feels like i've applied baby oil. (So it's probably best to use this at night). The packaging allows water to enter the scrub so over time the scrub is more moist. It still works well but I would like to keep the scrub the way i bought it. After using this my legs are soft smooth looking :)

TRY THIS OUT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Melissa182

I have incredibly sensitive skin. I generally use Simple products for my skin as they aren't fragranced or anything and don't sting me.
But I got this stuff for christmas and decided to give it a go and it is so amazing! It smells fantastic and I have struggled with horrible, dry upper arms for years and never quite been able to control them but this stuff used once a week with Soap and Glory's Righteous Body Butter is just brilliant! My skin is so soft and smooth all the time. When my tub runs out I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by ladylauralolo

This is such a good product!! It's lovely and thick, so you won't half half of it dripping off your hand as you try to exfoliate!! It's gentle enough, but it leaves your skin soooo smooth. I wouldn't buy this again because it's just soo expensive. I was given my tub as a gift, and I'll be sad when it's gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by gingerrkid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay so my skin is basically awful. I have dry, sensitive skin that breaks out. No matter what, it's awful. I'm also deathly terrified of stretch marks, so using lots of lotion is a must, even if it makes me break out. Not anymore. I use this everywhere where my skin can't decide whether it wants to have acne or be dry. I don't break out anymore (on my chest, back) and it's moisturizing enough that I don't have to freak out about stretch marks or dry skin. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Kyakimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this exfoliator!

I bought this on a whim after reading these reviews... I love this product more than LUSH's Ocean Salt scrub! I got this at Target for about $12, but it's a large jar! There is a lot of product in this jar; It will probably last me 3-6 months! I like to exfoliate my whole body at least once weekly, so I tend to use a lot of product.

I don't have to put on ANY lotion after using this! It's so hydrating! It's got grape seed extracts and shea butter! It also smells delightful!

It is a bit hard to get off your body when you try to wash it off, but that's just extra exfoliation for you =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by mkausti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this exfoliator. It's an amazing deal for the price with how much product you get.
Cons: It's a very large jar, but it's easy for moisture to get trapped in it and turn into water. If you leave this on the side of the tub, the stickers on the jar will begin to peel off due to the moisture.
Pros: Nearly every scrubber contains sea salt, and this product is no exception. The difference is, you do NOT get the overbearing scent of it when you use it. It's a lovely smell actually.
It's good for any area of the body, no kidding. My boyfriend uses it for the backs of his arms (decanted and put in a non-pink jar ;]) and this clear up the bumps very well. I personally use this after shaving my legs, and they GLOW once i dry off.
You almost need no lotion after this product, as it has shea butter in it, and doesn't just wash off in the shower.
Go buy it. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This again smells lovely. I just love the sweet scents of S&G products.

It is a very nice scrub but not quite my HG. My skin is a lot smoother after using it but I did find it difficult to completely wash it off after using it. Even after using some Clean on Me I didn't feel like I'd completely got it all off but that might be because of how soft it made my skin that it felt a little greasy.

I think I'll stick to the mini 50ml flake away pots and use it as a hand scrub before using the S&G hand cream - it just smells so nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by janinam16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this really is great ,would definitely buy it again,it lasts for ages

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Cparrott09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product, I have an absolute hard time with dead skin underneath my thighs and upper arm area that shaving and lotion everyday just wasn't helping. I tried other exfoliaters before and they didn't do much but after using this, I noticed my skin was immediately smoother and softer. Love the scent, it wasn't too overpowering and the price was bad at $8.49 at target for 10 oz. Didn't have a hard time taking the salt off of my skin, but it did leave some residue on the tub. Overall I tried it cause of all the good reviews it got on here and I'm glad I did. Recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by KJ88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG is all I can say. This really is the best or the second best body scrub that I have ever used. It so ranks high.