July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

ONE DOLLAR FOR GOOD LIQUID LINER!

I was at a high end spa once as the therapist marveled at the color and staying power of my cats-eye black lash line. When I told her it was E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) for ONE DOLLAR from Target she was shocked.

Seriously I'm not sure how they make a profit on this product.

Only cons - need to make sure you don't blink while it's drying.

And I've been suckered into other products from them (lip gloss set) that sucked. Cheap gross.

But this works. and is ONE DOLLAR!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've never been a fan of liquid liners but I love this one! It looks super pigmented, dark, and glossy and goes on really smooth. It doesn't run or smear onto lids and the applicator is a good size to make a thick or thin line. It is very wet at first but it doesn't smudge and dries pretty quickly. Lasts all day and into the night. When I want a dramatic eye look, this is the one I go to. It is a great, easy-to-use, pretty-to-wear liner that can do the job as well as department store ones can but for a tiny fraction of the price. Recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible. The black isn't very pigmented and the consistency of this product is very watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very watery and not the most intense black. I don't like how this eyeliner flakes off and cracks. I would try a different eyeliner because this one isn't the best

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually love E.L.F's products, but this one didn't do it for me. The eyeliner was runny, the brush was split, and it didn't last at all. E.L.F. has much better contenders.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

EDIT: I guess I was kind of rushing when I got to reviewing this eyeliner. I was using it for the first time back in the winter, and after several uses, I really liked it. It had great pigmentation, versatility and staying power, and it seemed like an amazing steal. Well, I was wrong. First off, the pros of this eyeliner. I liked it for its color, longevity, and how easy if was to create various styles with it. Also, the price was a dream. $1 eyeliner that works well?? Yes, please!! However, as I got around to using it more and more, it started to fail me. My biggest issue that I started having was the pigmentation. It definitely got more diluted- the color was not showing up as well over my eye makeup, and it looked more like a trail of black-ish chemicals than solid eyeliner. Also, it began to act weirdly on my eyelid. By that I mean it literally would not go on. I was really disappointed there. I still had good luck with the wear and its brush- it has a really nice, small brush ideal for all kinds of looks. It was really disappointing to have to throw this eyeliner away, but it just didn't perform in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this liquid eyeliner. probably one of my favorites, though i don't wear eyeliner on a daily basis. i love how cheap this is! the color pay-off i think is decent. the bad thing is though, it is so watery. when you put it on beware blinking it may travel. and the brush is soo flimsy. but i like how the brush is thin because you can always build it up, which i like and i like thin lines. overall, i love this product, i'd recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Amberleeann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in black, I had not use liquid eyeliner before and I have to say this is cheap, but it gets the job done. I do not use the wand they give you, I use my own eyeliner brush and that works for me everytime. It doesn't smudge easy and it dries decently fast and best of all I see it lasts all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by PinupMommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dried out only after one use. The tip is terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by sarbear90210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are not enough words to describe how much I hate this product. I have tried out many eyeliners in my search for an amazing one and I figured, it's only a dollar what is there to lose? Well let me tell you that this is honestly the WORST eyeliner on the market. It's watery and there is almost no colour when you get it out and onto your lid. The tip is terrible, it's flimsy and uncontrollable. Trying to get this stuff off is a nightmare. I got the normal one, not the waterproof one and I still struggle to get it off every time. DO NOT waste even a dollar on this product, it's terrible. Spend a couple extra dollars to get something of quality because this product definitely is not it