October 24, 2014 | 1692 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Stacyymarie

I love eyeliner, been using it since I was 15 and prefer it over pencil or twist up. I bought this and didn't expect anything special but it's definitely better than many expensive liners. The color is black and the line is smooth and crisp. It's your basic liner and anyone who needs more is nuts! I keep buying other brands thinking something better will come along but I always catch myself reaching for this one. Has great lasting power, definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LorenaFountains

DO NOT BUY. So I bought this super excited because it was $1!! You can't beat that! It's a great eyeliner if you already have eye product on your eye. If not it doesn't stick on (like a crayola marker on a mirror. Same effect) after a couple weeks of using this product my eyelashes began to fall out like crazy! I changed my mascara multiple times I stopped using mascara for the longest time ever! It turns out this is the reason for my eyelash drops. It dried out the base of my lashes. The $10-15 liquid eyeliner that is meant for lash growth is a much better investment than the loss of your lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by LGranter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love my liquid eyeliner! The "brush" that was previously included wasn't the best for applying the product. I just use a bent eyeliner brush in place of it. However, the new brush that is part of the packaging is the bomb! It is actual hairs (I'm guessing synthetic) as opposed to a stick with felt or whatever on the end. The brush is so thin, you can make the most precise line without issue. I can get right in to my tear duct without smudging all over the place. Also, I find the formula is great. It stays on all day just fine. I just bought the liquid liner in midnight, and I would have the same review. Both are amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by rolltide17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super watery and the brush was awful. But all is forgiven because it's ELF :)

(On a side note the blue eyeliner was actually pretty decent! Weird how they differ so much)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, for starters, I hate this liquid eyeliner. It smudges so easily on my eyes and I just cannot get it to work no matter how many different ways I try to apply it. It just does not work. Now as a starter liquid eyeliner, it is perfect. It did not cost much and people who are starting out will like to use this more instead of an expensive liner. Or if you are a starter just go with a pen liner and skip this liner. I have found to have more control with pen liners or even use gel. I was shocked though that I did not like this because I usually love all E.L.F products so I was a bit let down but oh well, the liner put me out just a couple bucks so no problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sofiaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, this is a thin brush liquid eye liner, so it was a little but tough for ME, personally. But, I'll get used to it! (; Also, other than when you swipe it on your eyelid it looks a little watery, but just disregard it, it will dry in about 2 minutes, and it will look nice.(: It's really black, and intense and gives a nice fresh look. It was a dollar at target,so it was definatley worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

I loved this. It's so much better that others that I have used from pricier brands. I love the fact and its always fresh and clean in the tube. I hate when other brands will coagulate and look like the have dried out. I really recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Went on so watery I shouldn't have bothered, and it wouldn't layer to a darker hue. Wasted my dollar. Too bad, normally ELF does okay. Their liquid felt pen eyeliner is much better, but just doesn't last long enough. I still buy that one though, because it goes on so fast and easy. This one, not so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Hondalvrlori

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara because you can make a very fine line with the brush. It DOES, however take a while to dry. I just put blush on in the meantime.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

E.L.F., why haven't you reformulated this?
E.L.F., what are you doing?
E.L.F., STAHP!

So, this is not good. It's really dark in pigment and not very difficult to apply, but it flakes immediately. It does NOT last past 15 minutes for me, seriously. This price may be right, but the packaging is not good. I really like their eyeliner pens in general, and the price is great, but this is a total miss.

2 stars because the pigment, application and price are great.