Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

3.7

on 3/7/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Not much to say about COUTURE COUTURE, I personally think it's pretty much the same as Juicy Couture's self named perfume. The only difference being that CC didn't give me the migraine JC did.

I couldn't seperate any fruits, amber or vanilla from COUTURE COUTURE. Instead, all I got from top to base were sharp florals, with a hint off sandalwood. At least I’m guessing they’re meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them either; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up.

The lasting power is pretty poor for the price and the bottle – although tacky – looks fun.

Scent notes: mandarin, orange flower, grapefruit, jasmine, honeysuckle, plum, amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

on 2/27/2010 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I want to trade for this so, anyone who wants to get rid of it hit me up!

on 2/21/2010 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OLD LADY...is all I have to say. Actually Granny is more like it

on 2/21/2010 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like this better than viva la juicy, its a lot stronger and I think the bottles cuter. just like viva la juicy the lasting power isn't that great though. I have the lotion too and the lotion also comes in a really nice bottle..I actually think I like the lotion better than the perfume..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this scent, and its got the best lasting power.

on 2/7/2010 7:34:00 PM

This is a very nice fragrance and is not horribly sweet and/or teenage like I assumed it would be. It does smell kind of like Dior Pure Poison, however so this does not get points for originality. It is a nice scent if you are looking for a new perfume and don't have any/many, but not a winner if you already have a lot of fragrances, especially all the popular ones.

meh, I really like Juicy fragrances because they are light weight and fun...and the bottles are gorgeous! However, this one is a lot more "sophisticated" which is good...but I don't really care for it.

on 1/29/2010 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first smelled this Fragrance I was in love with it, but after the checking the price the fragrance was kind of expensive, especially since it had just come out. I know that from time to time Nordstrom and sephora carry the small/sample sizes so I started looking for them.I ended up finding them at both places and purchased one each at both stores. The size is a 0.25oz with the roller ball and since I have tons of perfumes they will last me for a long time. The description of the scent is succulent pink grape accord, star jasmine, creamy sandalwood and vanila extract. I love sandalwood so that is probably what has me. Anywho love it, love it!

on 1/27/2010 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was given a sample of this fragrance. I agree with a previous reviewer. This does smell a bit like watered down White Diamonds. I find nothing special about the scent.

on 1/26/2010 8:06:00 PM

When I was a pre-teen, I looked up to my neighbor's eldest daughter. She was so beautiful and she always smelled amazing! It was the late 80's and she wore Anais Anais, (Cacharel). For Christmas, I asked for a bottle of Anais Anais, as it smelled so delightful on my neighbor. However, it was rather horrid-smelling on me! From time to time, I tried, even into my teens and early twenties, to wear Anais Anais, as I so loved how it smelled on her. It just did not work with my chemistry. I have always wanted to find a fragrance that had that certain something that I loved so much in Anais Anais and that I could wear well. Couture Couture is it! The first time that I tested CC, I was taken back to my childhood. This fragrance wears beautifully on me. It smells the way that I always wished Anais Anais could smell on my skin. I was pleasantly suprised, as the previous frags by Juicy Couture have been very common, very "commercial." While they were pleasant smelling, they were not special. Couture Couture is the best fragrance to come from Juicy Couture. If you were unimpressed with JC's previous frags, I implore you to give Couture Couture a try. It is feminine, powdery, long-lasting and it's floral notes compliment it's fruity notes to perfection. I feel truly beautiful, feminine and sexy when I wear Couture Couture. There is a lovely, soft sweetness to this edp that is NOT sugary or syrupy. I appreciate that! The sweetness is so natural, no doubt from the orange and jasmine combination. Nothing about this edp smells synthetic or cloying. Couture Couture is truly special.

Popular Fragrances