Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

3.7

I have tried to love Juicy Couture but it smells cheap and very flat to me.... no depth or warmness (at least on me) but I love JC's packaging. I sprayed this on at Ulta for the heck of it and I was driving home and just had this happy feeling! I couldn't stop smelling its sweet, fun, happy self.... even my kids and hubby said they loved the smell. It stayed with me all night and I ended up buying a bottle. The bottle is adorable and I am really amazed how much I love this scent. Then I started reading the reviews and realized it is the plum ("grape") scent that reminded me of happy childhood memories. For some reason this perfume brings me back to when me and my little sister would play with our Barbie townhouse. I couldn't believe another reviewer said the same thing! It really is a fun scent and I am loving it...... brightens my mood instantly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Not much to say about COUTURE COUTURE, I personally think it's pretty much the same as Juicy Couture's self named perfume. The only difference being that CC didn't give me the migraine JC did.

I couldn't seperate any fruits, amber or vanilla from COUTURE COUTURE. Instead, all I got from top to base were sharp florals, with a hint off sandalwood. At least I’m guessing they’re meant to be florals. I was unable to identify them either; it was just a jumble, as if someone had mixed different testers up.

The lasting power is pretty poor for the price and the bottle – although tacky – looks fun.

Scent notes: mandarin, orange flower, grapefruit, jasmine, honeysuckle, plum, amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I want to trade for this so, anyone who wants to get rid of it hit me up!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OLD LADY...is all I have to say. Actually Granny is more like it

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I like this better than viva la juicy, its a lot stronger and I think the bottles cuter. just like viva la juicy the lasting power isn't that great though. I have the lotion too and the lotion also comes in a really nice bottle..I actually think I like the lotion better than the perfume..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this scent, and its got the best lasting power.

This is a very nice fragrance and is not horribly sweet and/or teenage like I assumed it would be. It does smell kind of like Dior Pure Poison, however so this does not get points for originality. It is a nice scent if you are looking for a new perfume and don't have any/many, but not a winner if you already have a lot of fragrances, especially all the popular ones.

meh, I really like Juicy fragrances because they are light weight and fun...and the bottles are gorgeous! However, this one is a lot more "sophisticated" which is good...but I don't really care for it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When I first smelled this Fragrance I was in love with it, but after the checking the price the fragrance was kind of expensive, especially since it had just come out. I know that from time to time Nordstrom and sephora carry the small/sample sizes so I started looking for them.I ended up finding them at both places and purchased one each at both stores. The size is a 0.25oz with the roller ball and since I have tons of perfumes they will last me for a long time. The description of the scent is succulent pink grape accord, star jasmine, creamy sandalwood and vanila extract. I love sandalwood so that is probably what has me. Anywho love it, love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was given a sample of this fragrance. I agree with a previous reviewer. This does smell a bit like watered down White Diamonds. I find nothing special about the scent.

Popular Fragrances