September 17, 2014 | 1179 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OLD LADY...is all I have to say. Actually Granny is more like it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this better than viva la juicy, its a lot stronger and I think the bottles cuter. just like viva la juicy the lasting power isn't that great though. I have the lotion too and the lotion also comes in a really nice bottle..I actually think I like the lotion better than the perfume..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent, and its got the best lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is a very nice fragrance and is not horribly sweet and/or teenage like I assumed it would be. It does smell kind of like Dior Pure Poison, however so this does not get points for originality. It is a nice scent if you are looking for a new perfume and don't have any/many, but not a winner if you already have a lot of fragrances, especially all the popular ones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

meh, I really like Juicy fragrances because they are light weight and fun...and the bottles are gorgeous! However, this one is a lot more "sophisticated" which is good...but I don't really care for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by gennett21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first smelled this Fragrance I was in love with it, but after the checking the price the fragrance was kind of expensive, especially since it had just come out. I know that from time to time Nordstrom and sephora carry the small/sample sizes so I started looking for them.I ended up finding them at both places and purchased one each at both stores. The size is a 0.25oz with the roller ball and since I have tons of perfumes they will last me for a long time. The description of the scent is succulent pink grape accord, star jasmine, creamy sandalwood and vanila extract. I love sandalwood so that is probably what has me. Anywho love it, love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I was given a sample of this fragrance. I agree with a previous reviewer. This does smell a bit like watered down White Diamonds. I find nothing special about the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by iamcasihart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I was a pre-teen, I looked up to my neighbor's eldest daughter. She was so beautiful and she always smelled amazing! It was the late 80's and she wore Anais Anais, (Cacharel). For Christmas, I asked for a bottle of Anais Anais, as it smelled so delightful on my neighbor. However, it was rather horrid-smelling on me! From time to time, I tried, even into my teens and early twenties, to wear Anais Anais, as I so loved how it smelled on her. It just did not work with my chemistry. I have always wanted to find a fragrance that had that certain something that I loved so much in Anais Anais and that I could wear well. Couture Couture is it! The first time that I tested CC, I was taken back to my childhood. This fragrance wears beautifully on me. It smells the way that I always wished Anais Anais could smell on my skin. I was pleasantly suprised, as the previous frags by Juicy Couture have been very common, very "commercial." While they were pleasant smelling, they were not special. Couture Couture is the best fragrance to come from Juicy Couture. If you were unimpressed with JC's previous frags, I implore you to give Couture Couture a try. It is feminine, powdery, long-lasting and it's floral notes compliment it's fruity notes to perfection. I feel truly beautiful, feminine and sexy when I wear Couture Couture. There is a lovely, soft sweetness to this edp that is NOT sugary or syrupy. I appreciate that! The sweetness is so natural, no doubt from the orange and jasmine combination. Nothing about this edp smells synthetic or cloying. Couture Couture is truly special.

11 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was in HS I used to wear Musk Oil, Sandalwood and Vanilla Oils all the time. This reminds me of that blend that I created.

It starts off very crisp, and you get more of the musk oil. It starts to dry down and you get the warmer notes of the Sandalwood and Vanilla

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by tanangela

The top note opens as a boozy, very grape-y wine on me. This is ok but then it starts to settled into a decidedly un-boozy, very synthetic grape/wine scent. I don't think it gets to a koolaid level because there is a hidden musk to keep it a bit more mature.

The middle notes are the most noxious in this fragrance. The honeysuckle melds with the grape and creates a scent that reminds me of Flonase. Yes, the nose spray for allergies. That medicine floral scent just jumps out at me in Couture Couture. Sorry, must not work with my chemistry...(or maybe it's the fragrance).

The bottom is a disappointment as well. The scent is pleasant enough with a nice, light musk and sandalwood...but it's too gentle and light. I can't smell it unless I put my nose right up to my wrist. This also gets at another negative about this fragrance; it has relatively no sillage or staying power (I get 2-2.5 hours out of this fragrance).