October 24, 2014 | 1781 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I LOVE this stuff. I had been using Lancome's La Base pro perfecting primer and was satisfied with it until I tried this one. I love how it goes on. I wear it under my Lancome mineral foundation and it keeps it from settling in my pores and looking blotchy after a few hours. I don't get oily as fast as I did with the Lancome primer either. I like how there is just enough tint to see where I put it for even distribution but not enough color to show up on my skin. Very nice product and cheaper than Lancome-- I'll re-purchase when I'm done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sadly I had an allergy reaction to this primer (just irritated skin, nothing too alarming) and I'll be honest, this product is just one of those products where you either win or lose. There's no guarantee what you may think of it.

Cons: It felt like my skin couldn't breath (not a very breathable product), doesn't particularly help redness although it does tone the swelling of a pimple down, not that long lasting with make up and lastly, I honestly felt like I couldn't get it to spread evenly. Also... Smell.

Pros: Bottle is nice, the pearl translucent shade doesn't show on skin and it feels silky once applied.

Is it worth repurchasing? No, in my case.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by emmylai90

This product gives a very smooth feeling to my skin after application. I wouldn't say its long lasting since i've got oily skin and usually wears off after 3 - 4 hours after application. Would say this product works best hand in hand with a great foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This didn't too much for me. I guess people use primers for different things. Some for longevity of makeup on top, others to control oil, but most must use it to fill in skin imperfections--fine lines & PORES mainly. This does a decent job of vanishing fine lines (laughter/forehead), but only blurs my pores. These just peek through my foundation as if it were on a bare face. I don't have ginormous pores either, their pin-sized I would say but definetly deep and maybe this primer is only so superficial. I have found other silicone based, mattifying good primers as bases at the ds of the same quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by MsDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT FOR DRY OR OLDER SKIN
Just doesn't perform well on dry/mature skin. This product is described as formulated with retinol and does glide on smoothly upon initial application, but seems to fade away after awhile leaving my face feeling dry with pores and lines accentuated. :(
For the price I expected more.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by soco13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes skin feel soft and does an okay job at preparing skin prior to foundation application. Hides some of my pores, but not all. Got this as a gift, would not repurchase again because of high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Akaia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

best primer for pores! especially if you are oily like me. primers usually ball up on me and it just turns into a disaster! this one doesn't do that. wish it was bigger for $30 though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this primer for about two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have always used Smashbox primers because they didn't break me out and I loved how soft my skin felt after using them..this primer is exactly the same but BETTER! It leaves the "slippery" soft feeling on your skin and softens marks on your face. It is really doing wonders at filling in little bumps and acne scars I have on my cheeks. First time I used this I freaked out when I squeezed the tube and a dark bronze color came shooting out!! Luckily after applying there was no added color on my face, it just completely blended into my own skin color. Packaging is cute..pink squeeze tube that is easy to work with. Overall, this is a great primer..very similar to Smashbox primers but with some added benefits of covering flaws and pores! Try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by JESSCA1387

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this primer a 4 just because its the first and only primer i used so far, so i dont have anything to compare it to. But i do have to say I love it. It does minimize visible pores, and leaves a silky finish. and since using it, i get soooo many compliments on my skin. It really evens out my skin tone , and makes my fondation last a lot longer! its reasonably priced to me, because a little goes a long way. I bought it 3 months ago and I know theres allllot left. so far so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ellysem

This is probably my favourite primer. Purchased for $30US recently and wish I got another one..( I live in Australia).
Silky texture, makes foundation look flawless. Very happy with my purchase