October 20, 2014 | 1776 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Completely dried out my skin. I have very oily but sensitive skin and it was bad. This is marketed as a daily cleanser, it's not. Maybe once a week, but no.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Rachelc123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

completely dries out my skin and not in a good way! and it didnt even clear up the acne and left my skin dry and irritated

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by HairWaves

I had very bad acne at the time I tried using this product, but I don't think it worked very well at all. Maybe if you have more mild acne it would work but for mine it did not.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by xxcutie818xx

this product is pretty good actually but it does dry out skin but I use a moisturizer afterwards....overall its an ok product!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has a lot of hype and i'm not exactly sure why my dermatologist would suggest buying this.

what i disliked about this product:
-lots of fragrance
-does not clear acne
-caused irritation and redness
-left a slimy film on my face
-dried face along jawline and nose
-contains sulfate

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I wouldn't buy this again. I just wanted a cleanser with an acne fighting ingredient to maybe help clear my skin. I don't think my skin really responds to salicylic acid, because this did nothing for my acne. (I'm halfway through the bottle). It also makes my skin feel pretty dry after using it. The thing I dislike most about it is how soapy it feels on my face cloth. I change my face cloth quite often but when I go to rinse off my face with the cloth, the soap (cleanser) from the previous day is trapped in the cloth and just puts more soap back on your face. I guess it doesn't rinse out of cloth well. I'll probably use it all up, but wouldn't re purchase. EDIT -- I've been using this on my back after I shampoo / condition and the amount of breakouts I get has gone down a lot. I'm almost out of it & I plan to try the acne body wash after to see if it helps as well. Bumping it up to 3 stars from 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by twilty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This worked for me. Stopped my skin from breaking out. However, it was a bit drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product was very drying but didn't break me out like the majority of people that have used it. My skin is pretty oily and it only controlled the oil for a few hours after using it, i'd probably buy this again but i cant exactly say its my favourite face wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Did absolutely nothing for my skin. The consistency of the cleanser is kind of sticky and does not smell that appealing either. I like that it foams and feels like all of my makeup is getting washed away but in the end, it does not help to treat acne and dried my face out terribly.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This face wash dried my skin out very badly to the point where I broke out more. I Stopped using this years ago. Keep in mind I have sensitive, acne prone skin that gets irritated easily.