Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/27/2004 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. It's a lovely nude with an ever so slight pink done to it. It's wonderful! I only wish it was a tad darker though.

on 12/23/2004 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The color is great- pinkish brown, a polished nude. I kind of dig the smell. But this gloss does not last At All on its own. Over a nude lip pencil, it's staying power is better.

on 12/16/2004 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Its a very good lipgloss! There is enough pigment to give some color to pale pale lips, but the color is perfectly natural. Even at its best, lipgloss never lasts too long, and this product isnt even particularly long-lasting as far as lipgloss goes. I still like it!

Beautiful color! This gloss is one that I reach for most often. It has just the right amount of pigment and shine. The scent is ok (I'd prefer unscented), but it seems to go away fairly quickly. Packaging could be cuter, but I do like the applicator. Will repurchase if I run out.

on 10/28/2004 6:15:00 PM

GREAT STUFF!

on 9/15/2004 1:38:00 PM

This is one of my top 5 lipglosses. I wear this YLBB gloss at least 1x each week. The scent isn't overpowering, I actually like it. Beautiful color, nice texture (not sticky, not oily) and good staying power, about 3 hours on me through eating and drinking. Great buy for $3 USD

on 9/11/2004 4:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

A great MLBB gloss. In the tube it looks a tad too brown, but once I swipe it on it sort of "melds" w/ my natural lip color, leaning towards the pinker side (I'm an MMM Asian w/ fairly pigmented lips). Also, despite being an advocate for unfragranced items, the coffee smell doesn't bother me too much.UPDATE 1/16/04: The smell got to me. Tossed it. A shame, really, since the color and finish is so pretty... continued >>

on 8/31/2004 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate to be one of the (few) dissenters on this product, but this gloss just didn't work out for me. The color looks better in the tube. On my it is a flat pink that doesn't do anything from my coloring. But the worst thing about this is the coffee smell. It is too intense for me. But I don't like coffee, so that could have something to do with it.

on 8/3/2004 8:44:00 PM

This is a great MLBB gloss for me, with just a hint of shine. Plus I like the slight chocolate flavor in it since I have a tendency to lick my lips quite often.

on 7/25/2004 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

WOW. That's all I can say. I got this on sale for $2.00 US, and I must say this gloss is great. It's smooth and creamy, and smells DELICIOUS! I'm afraid I might eat some of it! It smells like a chocolate cappucino or the inside of a chocolate/coffee shop. It perfectly complements my lips with it's light brownish-pinkish color. My new back-to-school gloss!

Recommended for Medium Skin