October 31, 2014 | 828 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Amazing, refreshing, enlivening, REJUVINATING! Such a great pick-me up and from all the masks i've tried, HE to DS, this is one I go back to. Easy on the pocketbook. Always come back to this mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a nice, cheap mask that is really fun! I had tried two peel-off masks before, but was still trying to get the hang of the peeling part (I'm still picking even while it's wetII). I decided to buy the full size since I love cucumber and it was only a few dollars. It has kind of a strong scent, but otherwise, leaves my skin refreshed after. I still have a whole bunch left, even after ten uses!! It's surely a great buy for that much product and clean skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by clarinetkel

This mask is wonderful! I've used several of the freeman beauty masks, and this was my first one to try. Walmart has the little satchets for $1.37 and I've eyed them before but never made an effort to purchase. I regret not purchasing these earlier. I first heard about the cucumber mask from a youtube video from the my glam bag. I was interested. I bought 1 or 2 of the packs at walmart and I absolutely loved it! The texture felt weird at first, but I got used to it. It's basically a thick sticky consistancy. I like to apply 2 or 3 layers. Teehee, it makes it better to pull off when dried :) It makes my skin so soft and it doesn't dry it out. I do have a complaint however, it gets stuck in my hairlines, but that can always be a quick fix with warm water. Other than that I think this product is wonderful. My skin feels refreshed and hydrated. It's a lot of fun to pull off too! It's almost addicting haha. I don't understand why a lot of people have given it a really bad review, I just don't think they're patient or applying enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This mask doesn't do anything! It's basically liquid acrylic. Check the ingredients. It smells horrible. It peels off fine but that's because it's basically a plastic. I hate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by alanav09

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. got a full size from MyGlam!

freeman masks have 3 different masks, each for a different skin type. this one is for OILY SKIN, therefore it will DRY YOURS OUT. i have combination skin (i think.. its weird) so i love to dry dry dry it out and then apply a moisturizer in the morning before liquid foundation.

it says wait 5-10 minutes OR UNTIL DRY before taking it off. that takes me around 20-25 minutes..... i think the drying time depends on your skin. so leave it on until its DRY. touch it every now and again, and if u really arent sure, try to smile real wide ... if the mask lifts off around ur mouth and nose, then ur good to go!

the way this leaves my skin looking and feeling is good enough to walk outside w/out any foundation. will definitely be using this in the summer on my beach trips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by mmiodaviss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

If I could give this product a 0 I would. I got this mask because I could not find a certain other facial mask that I was looking for. As soon as I put this on my face my cheeks were burning. Thank goodness this product was relatively cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by theprettyhippie

I love this mask! I will try anything as long as it doesn't break me out and Freeman mask's have proved true to that. I use this mask 1 to 2 times a week after cleasing with a Bobbi Brown cream cleanser. I apply it to my forehead, nose area, and chin area and peel off when ready! Leaves my skin glowing and feeling smooth. I love this mask for de-stressing and eliminating the dullness in your complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by KeitaKey

I got this mask in my "MyGlam" bag. I LOVE it so much that I'm purchasing another one from the Freeman website along with a couple of other kinds.
Please don't pay attention to the people who are leaving bad reviews because "it takes forever to dry" etc etc. Those people just don't know how to use the mask. I applied a thin layer and enjoyed the cooling sensation for ten minutes, and then it was completely ready to be peeled off. Don't leave it on for longer because then it will really stick to your skin and hurt to pull off. If you take if off after ten minutes, it won't hurt at all. I also have really sensitive skin and most cleaners and such really mess it up, make it red, and make it hurt. This mask doesn't bother my skin at all, besides making it a little red, but that's basically unavoidable when I clean my skin. This mask is great and I'm going to use it from now on. Plus, I think the price is pretty great too.
I think it smells nice and it makes my skin really soft. I cleaned my skin with that Neutrogena wave cleanser the other night and it left my skin tight and dry. I used this mask and my skin was hydrated and felt much better! Definitely recommend this to others!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Tulip211

Good scent. Feels soothing, leaves skin refreshed and soft. Love it. It's a bit sticky, but I don't mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love peel-off masks, but this one is a joke. I received it as a full-size sample from MyGlam (which is another review altogether... oy veh!).

It smells nice enough, not offensive, but not great either.
The directions tell you to apply and wait for 5-10 minutes before peeling off. Well, after twenty minutes the thinly applied mask is still gooey, leaving you with the choice of either having to wash it off or rub/scratch it off.
The effect on the skin? Well, it does leave a hint of its scent on the skin. And that's it.

Bottom line: For the price, this drugstore mask could be a fun addition to a girls' beauty party if you didn't expect any effect on your skin whatsoever; if only it dried properly and faster.