August 30, 2014 | 1763 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This mask doesn't do anything! It's basically liquid acrylic. Check the ingredients. It smells horrible. It peels off fine but that's because it's basically a plastic. I hate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by alanav09

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. got a full size from MyGlam!

freeman masks have 3 different masks, each for a different skin type. this one is for OILY SKIN, therefore it will DRY YOURS OUT. i have combination skin (i think.. its weird) so i love to dry dry dry it out and then apply a moisturizer in the morning before liquid foundation.

it says wait 5-10 minutes OR UNTIL DRY before taking it off. that takes me around 20-25 minutes..... i think the drying time depends on your skin. so leave it on until its DRY. touch it every now and again, and if u really arent sure, try to smile real wide ... if the mask lifts off around ur mouth and nose, then ur good to go!

the way this leaves my skin looking and feeling is good enough to walk outside w/out any foundation. will definitely be using this in the summer on my beach trips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by mmiodaviss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

If I could give this product a 0 I would. I got this mask because I could not find a certain other facial mask that I was looking for. As soon as I put this on my face my cheeks were burning. Thank goodness this product was relatively cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by theprettyhippie

I love this mask! I will try anything as long as it doesn't break me out and Freeman mask's have proved true to that. I use this mask 1 to 2 times a week after cleasing with a Bobbi Brown cream cleanser. I apply it to my forehead, nose area, and chin area and peel off when ready! Leaves my skin glowing and feeling smooth. I love this mask for de-stressing and eliminating the dullness in your complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by KeitaKey

I got this mask in my "MyGlam" bag. I LOVE it so much that I'm purchasing another one from the Freeman website along with a couple of other kinds.
Please don't pay attention to the people who are leaving bad reviews because "it takes forever to dry" etc etc. Those people just don't know how to use the mask. I applied a thin layer and enjoyed the cooling sensation for ten minutes, and then it was completely ready to be peeled off. Don't leave it on for longer because then it will really stick to your skin and hurt to pull off. If you take if off after ten minutes, it won't hurt at all. I also have really sensitive skin and most cleaners and such really mess it up, make it red, and make it hurt. This mask doesn't bother my skin at all, besides making it a little red, but that's basically unavoidable when I clean my skin. This mask is great and I'm going to use it from now on. Plus, I think the price is pretty great too.
I think it smells nice and it makes my skin really soft. I cleaned my skin with that Neutrogena wave cleanser the other night and it left my skin tight and dry. I used this mask and my skin was hydrated and felt much better! Definitely recommend this to others!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Tulip211

Good scent. Feels soothing, leaves skin refreshed and soft. Love it. It's a bit sticky, but I don't mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love peel-off masks, but this one is a joke. I received it as a full-size sample from MyGlam (which is another review altogether... oy veh!).

It smells nice enough, not offensive, but not great either.
The directions tell you to apply and wait for 5-10 minutes before peeling off. Well, after twenty minutes the thinly applied mask is still gooey, leaving you with the choice of either having to wash it off or rub/scratch it off.
The effect on the skin? Well, it does leave a hint of its scent on the skin. And that's it.

Bottom line: For the price, this drugstore mask could be a fun addition to a girls' beauty party if you didn't expect any effect on your skin whatsoever; if only it dried properly and faster.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this on a regular basis for the past 10-15 years or so. It's been repackaged many times during.
I swear this makes my skin look smoother and cleans my pores. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it's really sensitive.
I would suggest keeping it away from your hairline as it will stick in your hair (it's super hard to get out from my curls).It is thick like glue and clear. It takes about a half hour to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by ashton

I found this in the sale section of the beauty aisle in Walmart and decided to give it a go. I'd never used a peel off mask before and was intrigued. It felt nice and cool on my face when I put it on but was difficult to apply (like glue). It didn't peel off very well and if you get it stuck in your eyebrows or hair it really hurts to pull off! Afterwards my skin felt really soft and it did manage to get some dead skin off my face but it didn't really do anything special to help my skin. For me it is just an average mask and I probably won't repurchase once I finish this tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I usually love Freeman masks, but this one is full of alcohol, drys out my skin like crazy! Even though I love peel off masks, this is not worth the "can't speak because my face is too tight" feel. Do skip this one, but try the other Freeman masks for sure.