September 21, 2014 | 1999 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by TiffaniePeet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As one user already stated, Garnier has never let me down, from hair color to face wash, and this product keeps pace with that! The Triple Nutrition line is more than amazing! I have extremely thick, curly, frizzy hair and my hair has never been softer, silkier, or shinier. In fact, this line is so amazing that i made the decision to dye my hair because this stuff would surely fix it up. I lightened my dark brown hair and now it's really damaged and dry, but this stuff makes it feel great afterward! However, like someone else had said, this stuff does not help frizz that well, but that's what other products are for (ie Garnier Sleek and Shine deep conditioner-EXCELLENT).
Two thumbs up and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by CuddleCore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Garnier Fructis Never fails me! I used to use their Moisture Works line & when they came out with this I had to try it!

I use both the condish & the poo and Honestly my hair has never been healthier! I went through a rought winter & my hair was dried out & my ends were fraying A LOT! After a needed trim, I started using this & my hair instantly looked smoother, thicker & healthier. It keeps my hair soft & moisturized Plus it really does fortify my strands. Compared to Aussie, which I used for maybe a year, my hair is now soo much stronger with less breakage. I Love this conditioner & will prolly be using it till it's not longer avaliable. Which i hope is NEVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by laxplayer24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair hasn't felt this good after I rinse out conditioner since before I started dying it. Besides the fact that I highlight my hair regularly my hair is very coarse and I have a lot of it. A girl that sat behind me in one of my classes used to tell me that I had horse hair...haha. For only $3 you have to just try it and I promise you won't be disappointed. The only reason the packaging is a bit annoying is the cap might snap off because thats happened to me with every other Garnier shampoo or conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have damaged or overprocessed hair, but this said it provides moisture while keeping hair bouncy, which is what I need. I find that moisturizing shampoos & conditioners weight my curls down and make them limpy (so take that all the hairdressers that say I need hydrating or super hydrating s&c!).

I used this for about.. three weeks straight weeks, then stopped. Then started up again, for about two-three weeks & stopped again. The first time it was just average. My hair didn't feel or look better, but it definitely wasn't worse. The most recent time, it makes my hair noticeably softer than it already is, slightly shinier, and even silky, plus it didn't weight my hair down. I don't doubt that this would do damaged hair good, but it didn't control my frizz, which my hair definitely needs. For this reason, I stopped using it & will not repurchase, BUT it's a good buy.

I have thick, frizzy, curly hair (3a/b, medium texture).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

I bought this after seeing raves for it on some hair boards and because I've liked a few Garnier products in the past(Length & Strength and the Strength & Repair that's discontinued).

This conditioner didn't really do much for me. My hair is curly and not treated, just naturally frizzy and a bit dry. The Triple Nutrition conditioner didn't sink into my hair or make it particularly moisturzed. It just kind of sat on top and felt gummy.

I saw it recommended as a leave-in so tried it for that as well and I had the same experience - coated, gummy hair. Just doesn't work for me.

Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Wow, not sure why there are so many negative reviews here but I have tried a lot of expensive brands and thus far, this is one of the best conditioners that I have tried. I suggest that you keep it at least for 3 minutes before you wash it off. In combination with its shampoo, this does a great job in silkening my unruly hair. My hair is thick and long and it can be high maintenance. When I am using this, my hair is well behaved and extremely cooperative. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kohout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 3b, low porosity hair..and trust me, when I say it is hard to find a cheap, and safe, conditioner I truly mean it... My hair is extremely dry and I do not mess around with anything that isn't safe on my curly hair.
I was reading a forum on naturallycurly.com and everyone was boasting how Garnier Fructis' Triple Nutrition Conditioner was natural!
No Silicones, No Parabens, and NO SULFATES. wow. Impressive.
I tried it..and fell in love. I have used it as a co-wash, condit, and leave-in. It actually penetrates my hair...leaving it soft, bouncy and shiny. I was using Pureology Hydrate Condit for the past 2 years..and can you believe to my amazement Triple Nutrition is actually more natural? Pureology boasts about being vegan, but in actuality the only filler they took out was sulfates..and left the parabens and silicones in.
A 3 DOLLAR CONDITIONER WORKED BETTER THAN MY 40 dollar CONDITIONER.
I will re-purchase this until, and if, it is ever discontinued or pulled. My only small negative remark is the fruity smell. A bit overbearing but I can deal with it for the outcome of my hair.
Do not buy the Triple Nut. Shampoo..it has sulfates in it, and the 3 min Undo has mineral oil... Just use this... YOu will be SO glad you did :-)

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by greydovefeatherwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really didn't work for me and I have dry hair. There's another moisturizing deep conditioner by Garnier that's perfect for me and works very well, but this one just sat on top of my hair and made it more tangled. No penetration to the hair at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by mouse1217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not the best, not the worst, just didn't do anything special for my damaged hair. It smells nice though. I ended up using mine to shave with.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Tarabob19

This conditioner was horrible. I have thick hair, that is fairly dry and this did absolutely nothing to moisturize it. It actually felt more tangled and dry after I used it! The consistency was too runny also.I need thicker conditioners I guess. Would not buy again!