January 26, 2015 | 1908 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by cjm91

I have this product, and great lash original in dark brown. I sometimes use both to get the best effects. I will tell you, I am a clumsy person, and I get it everywhere. Even though it comes right off my skin, it always stays on my lashes! I seem to like this brand a lot anyways!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually love this mascara! Its not very dramatic, though it is buildable. Its dark and doesnt smudge or flake. But when I use it with an other mascara, wow! It really comes to life, my lashes get both volume and length. I love the brush!! this is my HG Mascara!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kay13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My 2nd tube of this. I bought it again because I thought I had loved it the first time I got it and was happy to find it was up to my expectations. Gave it a 4 because in order to get any kind of curl I have to apply 2-3 coats but once I do... wow!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by andie0929

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Went in to buy my usual Great Lash and picked this one up accidentally (someone was standing in front of the display). The bigger brush does get to all of my lashes, I see no clumps, and it does give some volume. No bleeding thus far (I usually work 12-15 hours a day), gives decent length but it's not amazing. Not sure if I would repurchase and I might do an edit to my post since I have not tried it with curled lashes. This mascara is just "alright".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually love this mascara! On its own, its okay, nothing dramatic, though it is buildable. I like to use it when my makeup is minimal. Its dark and doesnt smudge or flake. But when I use it with an other mascara, wow! It really comes to life, my lashes get both volume and length. This is def becomimg HG status for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by carefreedv

So I got this while at Walmart because I had a $1 off any Maybelline Great Lash product. So all in all it was only $2.84 +tax....Any who I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it. I have heard many reviews from people saying how wet the formula is however my bottle was not. It had the perfect consistency. Not too wet or to dry. Maybe the newer bottles have been reformulated? It made my lashes look feathery and light and didn't smudge or flake.Gave some volume and length. It's not a VAVOOM look ( though I think you can build it up) but it's nice for daytime. Also for it being non-waterproof it did hold the curl well after curling it with my Shu. For reference I have stick straight Asian lashes that while being fairly long lack volume. This did darken and give my lashes a more full look. Hope that helps.

Here is pic on my blog http://dvcorruptingmindssince1987.blogspot.com/2011/08/battle-of-maybelline-great-lash.html

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by K8EV

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time FAV mascara. I've been using it for years... i've actually lost track of how many times i've repurchased this. it actually lasts pretty long too. i love my eyelashes to be BIG and to stand out and this does that for me. I don't want to try another mascara because i'm so happy with this product.
The packaging is cute, love the colors especially since they have brightened them and i love the wand.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by vaanders

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the price of this mascara and I love the big brush. However, it flakes and smudges, which drives me crazy! I ended up throwing it away. It may be due to the fact that I am in MN during July (humidity!) but I'm going to try a different product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After recent disappointments with Lancome, Clinique and flirt mascaras, ( see reviews) I went on a mission, to find the best drugstore mascaras after reading articles and reviews (both on makeup alley and the companies websites) I went to ulta today And purchased this mascara along with the falsies winged and loreal voluminous (see reviews) this was a great mascara! it added loads if length UP TO MY EYEBROWS! (which is what I look for) and a decent amount of volume with no clumping all for 4.99. amazing at ten bucks cheaper it kicked cliniques butt. the brush was also really nice while it was indeed big it narrowed at the end which allowed me to easily get those baby lashes on the inside as well as do my bottom lashes. Nice job maybelline, but I still gave it a 4 because it's not the best ever deffinicils from lancome still wins.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by edtennisbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wanted to love this but it smudged ALL the time. Maybe it would be better in the winter or when it isn't so humid? Definite no for humid climates.