Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof

1.8

on 12/12/2010 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

its so hard to say if i like or dislike this mascara! i hate it because it is gloopy and because of the balls on the wand, the product is not evenly distributed. and i hav to curl my lashes, apply mascara then lengthen my lashes with my finger, then curl, then lengthen etc for ages. it takes me about 10 minutes, but once i have got it to its most lengthened and curled state, the mascara looks pretty good and the curl lasts all day, even when i have pe at school :)

on 12/12/2010 12:20:00 AM

WHAT IS THIS STUFF?!!?!? Being a girl who can't get her lashes to curl, and knowing WP formulas really help with that. I figured this should be good considering the name applies "curves". THIS PRODUCT SUCKS!! it does absolutely NOTHING to your lashes but darken it a little bit. They need to discontinue this ASAP.

on 12/10/2010 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Piece of....Literally the worst mascara I've wasted my money on in years, that I resorted to once when I went somewhere without mascara. It did nothing but wet my lashes and then smear everywhere. I wiped it off and tried again, barely blinking for several minutes. It coats the lashes in a very strange fashion, and so I gave up on it. Really, it is overall a waste of time and money.

on 12/6/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This mascara does nothing...I mean, absolutely nothing, nada, zero. It doesnt volumize, it doesn't lengthen, it's not even truly black (even though I got the darkest black it comes in). Worst of all is: it's not even waterproof. I applied it to my lower lashes and in literally 3 hours it was all smudged and crumled under my eyes. Sucks terribly!

Omg, this mascara is a horrid GOOPY mess. I can't believe I wasted my money on such a horrible product. Spidery overly clumped lashes from a bad bad purchase. This has put me off waterproof drugstore mascaras forever. Stay away!

on 11/20/2010 7:47:00 AM

this is an amazing mascara, i have been using it for a couple of years now.
it lasts around 3-4 months in my opinion. costs 8 which is a good price for this amazing mascara.
if you dont like clumpy mascara then use this. you will need a couple of coats but it gives your eyes an amazing finish, making them look very very long and not clumpy at all.
i highly reccomend it.

on 11/18/2010 1:02:00 AM

I really regret impulse buys. Especially when I get on here and see the reviews. I would have thought by now I wouldn't buy any beauty product without consulting MUA. I usually don't but I was in Target and in a hurry and grabbed one of the first waterproof mascaras I saw. Eee gads. While this isn't the worst mascara (That honor goes to Revlon's 3D one) this comes in a close second. I'm not horribly picky, I just wanted something that wouldn't run when I'm outside or exercising or just whenever I wanted waterproof. This takes an insane amount of time to dry. Like 10 minutes. It does absolutely nothing for my lashes except darken them (mine are pale blonde). One use and it's already in my trashcan.

on 11/17/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For me this product doesn't really live up to its name. It supposedly boosts volume and curl but it doesnt do any of these for me. The formula is quite thin and very wet. It does lengthen to an extent and I found that it doesnt clump but that's probably because of the thin formula. It doesnt do much for volume and the claim to give 70% curlier lashes is an absolute joke. If anything it weighs my curl down a little :( however, it is genuinely waterproof and it doesn't smudge or flake. It isn't a completely useless product but I personally wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/26/2010 5:43:00 PM

I must be the odd bird out because I really like this product. I like a more natural look so maybe that helps. There's nothing real dramatic about it but it coats nicely and adds just the right amount of volume and look of length for my somewhat sparse eyelashes.

It's a rare mascara that doesn't flake on me and I think that's why I love this one so much.

on 10/24/2010 3:53:00 PM

I was just buying this because I wanted to try a new mascara. I have to say this mascara is quite disappointing.

Although, the name implies that it will give our lashes sexy curves. This waterproof mascara does not hold my curls at all. After I curled my lashes and apply a coat of this... well it went back right back to straight. Like other said, this formula takes forever a dry which is a pain to wait for it without moving your lashes too much since it will definitely transfer and ruin your eyeshadows. This mascara gives an okay lenghtening but not so much for volumizing. I would still use this tube until it's done since I hate wasting products. The only thing good about it, is that it doesn't smudge too much or give me raccoon eyes. When it is dried enough, I can try to curl my lashes again and the mascara won't clump together which is quite surprising.

Overall, I won't buy it again, since there are alot of better mascara out there.