October 23, 2014 | 1828 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - Complexion Primer Potion - Pore Perfecting

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by xjessicawabbit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading some of the reviews on here, I was very skeptical of this primer (of course, I had read the reviews AFTER I ordered it, so I was really scared that this primer was going to be awful). I'll have to admit, it was a little pricey, and the packaging might be confusing to some...but my primer had a little sticker on it, indicating how it should be opened, so I'm not sure how some people might have gotten confused. I absolutely LOVE this primer, which is great because I was expecting to hate it. I have NO problems with a white cast or blending it in. I use the tiniest amount, and it keeps whatever foundation I'm wearing on all day long. I think that some people on here are using too too much, because I don't even use a pea-sized amount. Use tiny amounts, it will still get the job done and will last you forever, which I suppose will make it worth the price. I've had it for about a month and a half, using it every day, and I haven't even made a dent in it. Fantastic primer, definitely will be a repurchase for me (:

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this for Christmas and I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and does help my concealer stay on longer. I have dry skin and it helps my foundation not look flaky. My mom has used this as well and she has very oily skin and it works excellent for her so i'd say this works well with all skin types. The only thing I don't like about this is the part of the tube where the product comes out. It's a huge hole and you can easily get too much product. I don't know if this is only with the kind I got because I got this in a 4 pack with the eye primer, lip primer, and eyelash primer but that's the only downside of this primer to me! I love this and I would definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually like this primer even though yes, it's pretty thick. I only use this on my inner cheeks though, since those are the areas where I have enlarged pores and it does make a difference (although not significantly). I find that it works best under powder foundation, not liquid. Overall, I think it's a good product but maybe a bit overpriced.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by SapphireRoses80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and large pores, I really don't see any significant difference in the way this makes my skin look. It gives off a ghoulish white look on my skin tone and applies thick. It took me nearly a year to figure out how the tip opens up. The whole time I was unscrewing the cap and getting way to much product out. I will finish this product first before I try another primer, but I won't buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by alana18

This stuff it awful i got it at sephora about a week ago and thought it would be amazing, but the first time i tried using it, it was extremly thick and i couldnt rub it in my face so i knew it wouldnt be a good product for me so i actually ended up taking it back because if i hadnt it would have sat in my makeup collection forever or i would try to see if my mom liked it or if not a friend cause i didnt really want it to go to waste after spending 30 dollars on it

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Spud35

Really disappointed by this primer. Firstly,it's difficult to know how much to use. Too much looks like white glue on the face and too little really doesn't work. Secondly,although it's supposed to be good for oily skin i found my face even oilier after only a couple or hours. A waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I might need to play around with this a little more, but so far I'm not thrilled with it. It's a bit thick and leaves a whitish cast on my skin, and doesn't actually help my makeup to apply smoother or last longer. I also find most silicon-based primers make foundation slide off or ball up after a few hours, and this doesn't seem to be an exception. I like the packaging and was very excited to see a version of my beloved Primer Potion for the whole face, but so far this isn't a win.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not a horrible product, just not the one for me. A little thick for my liking, and the feel while wearing it is odd. It did help make my pores less noticeable though :) I'll stick to my smashbox primer for the money

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by BellamenteDulce

I got a sample size of this with an order from beauty.com and wasn't a big fan. It felt greasy and I didn't notice a difference when I applied my makeup over it- my foundation still came off after 2 hours and my pores were still visible. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I've found that sample size products often work different than their full-size counterparts, so who knows.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by tinimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

IMO, it's too thick, it's be easier to get a thin even layer with a thiner, maybe gel-y er product and when it's too thick it looks ashy. My makeup does last FOREVER with it but after wearing it for more than 8 or so hours i notice instead of just blackheads on my nose and forehead i have teansy lil pimples and if i wear it working a long shift/double and have makeup on for more than 10 or so hours i had actual pimples, which I never get. It doesn't change the appearence of my pores at all which is enough for me to not repurchase, maybe if it was just sold as a long lasting primer but if you promise me small pores, deliver.

I expected so much from the people who made UDPP