October 21, 2014 | 2015 users online

Treatments - OPI - Nail Envy - Original

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by achaea

Takes a LONG time to dry, compared to other basecoats (even sticky ones) and especially compared to Nailtek's Intensive and Foundation basecoats and treatments. Polishes that work fine with other base coats drag and streak with this as a base coat - opaque good formula cremes!

The nail on a couple of fingers also peeled in multiple places after using this for a few days - previously used Nailtek and Bonder, or alternated them. Could be random, or not - I will continue to use this for a while, but would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by JosieTheDuck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best base coat - nail strengthener that I've ever used. It's a bit too expensive, this is the only downside. I use 2 coats of it before applying coloured nail polish. It makes my nails sooo healthy and strong! I used to break my nails all the time when hiting them slightly, but now when I accidently hit them, they all remain safe! This is amazing! I can see the difference! Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by haylschmidt96

I love love love this product! I got it for dirt cheap at a sale at my local salon but would definitely pay the full 20$ for it. I use nail polish and nail polish remover every week and my nails peels and are super flimsy. When I started using this product I noticed a huge difference! I don't notice yellowing on my nails, it encourages them to grow and makes them so much stronger. I love the brush size and it drys super fast. I also find that for me it works as a bonder as well. I am for sure buying this again and have told all my friends about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rainbowj63

Have used Nail Envy on and off and its the only thing that allows my paper thin nails to grow past the end of my finger, I tend to build up layers and then sandwich a colour between them, as my nail are unusually thin so this would not be necessary for all, I like that you can apply over colour and still get the strengthening, I tend to buy when on offer in duos from QVC though you can get cheapies from ebay if you watch carefully. I have tried the Matt version and particularly like that plus it seems to provide more adherence for a colour so an excellent base coat, without this I cannot grow my nails so I am rating it highly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by prettycutepolishes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, this is a great nail strengthener but not so much as a base coat. I was looking for a good base coat and thought i would try this. my nails are yellow from this base coat so i will go get a different brand when i finish this. the price: $10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by givemymakeupanewhome

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is the best nail conditioner in the world. I love the wide brush, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product works. I've been using this for a few months. My nails feel stronger and they don't peel as much after I take polish off. I'd buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My nails break so easily!
I love this! It makes my nails stronger and it has a "shine" to it.
I think the price is a little bit too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by RockabillyQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works great!!! I have never had stronger, longer nails. I bought it after I took my acrylics off and needed some nail strength, now I dont even need fake nails, mine look better than ever and Natural!!
I always find the price of O.P.I. insane....I went to my nail salon and off Broadway and they were selling it for 7.00 a bottle...I live in Vancouver B.C., and usually Canada sells EVERYTHING for double the price it should be.

Check local nail salons for good deals on O.P.I., I have also found the double pack, top and bottom coat from the salon for 10.00 for both.

O.P.I. is amazzzzing!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by emitahsin

WOW!!! This product really works! I purchased original nail envy 2 weeks ago for about $18 & cant believe the results! I had very weak brittle thin nails & now they are healthy & growing rapidly! I would absolutely buy this product again!