April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ebrhoades

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Packaging is gorgeous but doesn't allow you to use the product at the bottom of the tube - for $25 I want to use every drop. You can't buy a better lip gloss. I have had nearly all of the colors and they're all beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by TVHostnModel

last long... great coverage... lots of shine.. tastes good.. however,, very pricey and the packaging out of date!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by satin828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a beautiful gloss. The colours are so pretty and wearable (I have shade 25 a light pink colour). The texture is fine and smooth, not sticky at all as I can't stand sticky glosses. The staying power is decent for a lip gloss. What I love the most is the packaging. It is so elegant and classic Chanel. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Madera

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best glosses in the world. Whatever the shade. The best. Chanel needs to kick off the price tag. It is a ridicule to sell few items, and total it to 300 bucks. Crazy!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by march_angels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Magnifique Glossimer. It is absolutley beautiful!! I have very fair skin and it's a light shiny pink -and it's not sticky like most all other lip glosses. I'll be buying another Magnifique for my purse and additional colors as well! :-) I can't bring myself to wear any other lipgloss after trying the glossimer. I just wish it didn't cost so much!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by kurisuteru

This is going back to the Bay.

I was extremely disappointed with this product. I purchased Amberlight, a limited edition gloss released for the Fall 2008 collection. It looked very beautiful on in the first 5 seconds I applied it, but after it settled in, it just looked like I was wearing a transparent gloss. For the price of 30.00$ CA, I was expecting something that was longer lasting and definitely more pigmented.

It feels comfortable on the lips, but if I were really just aiming for comfort, I would've stuck with buying a 2 dollar lip balm. I'm going back to lipglasses.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nearly perfect gloss. My only complaint is that the packaging is not as sturdy as I would hope. I stepped on mine and the part where the wand screws in snapped. For the price I would want it to be made of steel! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ansleighh

Really like this. I tried this and it's a nice Love. Nudey-Golden shimmery

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This gloss is not as sticky as other glosses, and has a great color variation but not to the darky side.and i think that one can last quite long.My only complain is as usual, the price, but i think it's worth it for the effect that you get.it's absolutely gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Gotta say, this product stole my heart. It's the only gloss that does not dry my lips and stays on a good amount of time. Now I absolutely have to get it in different shades.