Clean & Clear Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract

on 7/13/2009 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my new favourite eye make-up remover. They were on sale at a grocery store and I purchased one and tried it that night, I was amazed at how well it removed my waterproof mascara plus it was very gentle on the eyes. The next day I bought up the rest of the bottles because they were so cheap!

on 7/13/2009 5:29:00 PM

This product if definitely a re-purchase for me. It's a great eye makeup remover, very soothing as it says. I spilled a lot of it knocking it over and i was so sad. But anyways, it does not dry out my eyes as most makeup removers do, it is oil free but it does come with a two liquid formula that you have to shake up. It didn't irritate my eyes. Other than that, it's overall a good makeup remover.

on 6/29/2009 11:57:00 PM

this is probably the best drug store eye make up remover there is available. its so great! its also really affordable (i got it for $4.99 at my local superstore). i compared this to the lancome eye make up remover and i think it does a better job in removing my make up. it also doesnt leave my skin feeling as oily as the lancome eye make up remover. its also WAY cheaper, with the lancome one running around $32 CAD. with that said, why not go with the clean & clear?

on 6/29/2009 3:06:00 PM

I went to the store to buy more Neutrogena m/u remover when I saw this and thought to give it a try. It works great if not better in my opinion. My eye makeup comes off easily and like it has been said before it is not as oily feeling as Neutrogena. But that doesn't matter much anyway since I wash my face after I use it. I also think you get about the same amount for a little less. I would definitely give it a try.

on 6/29/2009 1:50:00 PM

I have tried all of the d/s makeup removers and this one is my new favorite. Unlike the Neutrogena one it doesn't leave your eyes super oily afterwards. And unlike L'Oreal it takes your eye m/u off really easily without tugging/rubbing. Even waterproof mascara. I am normally not a fan of Clean and Clear products so I was suprised at how much I like this! It also lasts a long time. I have had this bottle for 3 months and am only half way through. It lasts because you don't need to use as much as with most removers. Overall, if you are a d/s kinda girl and want a remover I would highly recommend this one!

on 6/22/2009 6:08:00 AM

Exactly the same thing as Mary Kays eye makeup remover. Doesnt sting the eye and takes everything off easily. Love it!