Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

4.2

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, <+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES, CI 15850/RED 7, CI 45410/RED 28 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 15985/YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380/RED 22 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470/CARMINE> FIL D36361/1

on 9/8/2009 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Born With It. It's the quintessential pearly pink lipgloss that goes with everything. The color is very sheer, but I wasn't expecting vivid color from a lipgloss. The smooth silky feel of this gloss makes it very special to me. I love it.

on 8/20/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I also bought this in Sugared honey. At first I thought I liked it, but the glitter makes it gritty. It's not as smooth as I thought it was. I do like that the lip gloss has a nice pinky mauve color that matches my lips perfectly and I don't mind the smell, but I can see why some people might not like it.

It's good but it needs to be more pigmented. I wanted to see the color in the tube on my lips but it didn't do that exactly. So wear it with a similar colored lipstick.

on 7/28/2009 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this in Sugared Honey as well. It's a bit darker than the gloss I usually use but it looks good on me. Super pale lipgloss looks silly on my NW20 skin so the richness of this color is a welcome change. I really like the texture, it's very creamy but light and not sticky at all. The smell is a bit strange but it fades quickly. All in all, I really like it and will be using it frequently.

on 7/28/2009 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this product about an hour ago and applied immediately. The shade i bought was pink perfection-it looks VERY pink in the package but on my lips is toned down, like my lips only better. So far it feels very moisturizing, and hasn't caused my lips to flake like most lipsticks and thicker glosses. I would go back for more of these, i particularly want the sugared honey, the reviews make it sound very pretty.

on 7/27/2009 9:29:00 PM

I purchased this in Plum-tastic. This lip gloss is light feeling, shiny, and semi-sheer. It does not feel sticky, and has a faint fruity smell. It is very moisturizing as well.

on 7/27/2009 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have't tried these, but they look like Sally Hansen's discontinued lip glosses which I loved. Does anyone know if these are sister companies and if the formulas are similar?

on 7/17/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Unlike the new Maybelline lippies, I've ventured out with the new glosses (in terms of shades) and have bought about six of them--the nudes, pinks, and a deep raspberry. The pigment is good, formula is non sticky and gives a nice shine. I don't like how skinny the tube is (though you still get a lot of gloss)...cause the applicator is kinda hard to get in and out and is not a soft doe applicator. Only someone who owns 100 glosses would understand, lol. Highly recommended as a far cheaper alternative to other DS and high end brands.

on 7/7/2009 9:41:00 PM

I like that the gloss is not to thick and not to thin. The scent is similar to the shine seduction glosses, but the consistency is a bit thicker. The lasting power is not all that but when the color fades it leaves a balmy feel on your lips. I got sugered honey, it is sort of a pinky bronze, which makes my lips look nude with a healthy shine. I will go back for the other colors!

on 6/25/2009 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very comparable to a lipgloss from NYC, they look the same and the texture is the same. I like the colors, but it's not a very shiny gloss. It's a toned down "grown up" gloss. There is a doe foot wand, so little product comes out. If you want a subtle look it's fine, but NYC is cheaper.

Recommended for Medium Skin