November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is maybe second to my Lineur Intense. The felt tip maybe a little too springy, but it's not that bad. The line is opaque and it doesn't smudge on me. If i can't find my Lineur Intense, I usually buy the Stiletto.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by oatmeal15

This doesn't work too well. It comes off pretty easily and you need to layer it on to get a decent black shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by hellokitteeluv

Can I start out by saying I love eyeliner and consider myself somewhat of an eyeliner junkie. If I could only have one makeup product it would be a good liquid eyeliner. Period. I have tried a lot of different eyeliners and I know what I do and don't want in liners. I had hopes for the liner but sadly, it was not what I expected. The formula is not a dark pigmented black; it's actually somewhat sheer. When I'm wearing eyeshadow and I apply this on top, I feel like the shadow either shows through the liner or piles onto it when I blink (which doesn't usually happen with me). It fades and comes off pretty easily. One good thing is the brush is easy to work with and it doesn't smudge. But other than that, I do not like this eyeliner and won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

So my normal go to it the L'Oreal lineur intense. But there was a BOGO free on maybelline and I like their colossal mascara so I thought I would be adventurous and get the eyeliner because I had never tried a Maybelline eyeliner before. I have to say though I do like it, but I don't love it. What I love is, the dark color pay off, the design of the brush which seems to make for easy application, and that it last 6 to 8 hrs. What I don't like, is that it doesn't last longer and rubs off easily. Make sure to let this set before curling your eyelashes, and don't even try this at the pool or cry with this because it will run. I wish this was waterproof and this would be HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

I'm not a big fan of this at all. Youtubers rave about this being their holy grail liquid eyeliner but it's just very disappointing. It's very watery and has little pigmentation, like everyone says. The tip is very nice but that's the only good thing. It does get more pigmented when you shake it up but that gets annoying. I would recommend the L'Oreal Lineur Intense if you're looking for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I love the packaging, the long brush handle, the felt tip which makes It easy to draw precise lines, and the logo also! However... This goes on watery!!! I have to wait for it to dry before I can make it look opaque with a 2nd layer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had this about a year ago and wanted to make a review to put my two cents in. One word that I've read multiple people say about this: WATERY. No pigmentation. At all. I suggest buying Wet N' Wild's Megalast liner in black. It's my HG liquid liner. The felt tip didn't bother me on this, because I'm pretty good at using different brushes/tips. It is also annoying to shake it up every time you use this. The staying power was horrible. It flaked and never stayed on. It's so watery and not pigmented. PLEASE save your money and get a better liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid liner is pretty good. I love liners with a felt tip because it's so much easier than the little brush. I also think this product looks super cute like a mini mascara tube. The only thing I don't like about this liner is the finish. It looks almost a little rubbery. I gotta say, if this formula was different I would be head over heels in love. I guess I will stick to gel liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nanofutur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From the moment I opened the package, I was disappointed. I am not a fan of felt brush liquid eyeliners. But I spent the money, so I was going to use it! It took me a while to get used to the felt brush but I felt it worked a lot better than other felt brushes I've used! I was pleasantly surprised! That was until I saw the eyeliner. It does NOT go on smoothly. Instead, it goes on almost watery with very little pigment. I had to go over the same line at least three times.

I'm sorry but if it's a liquid eyeliner, there should be more pigment. This goes on almost opaque. Horrible! As for the wear, it did stay on most of the day but at the corners it did start to flake by Hour 5. I like how easily it could be removed but that's probably because there's hardly anything there at all!

In short, I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by alexbunchesofoats

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is amazing!! I like that it has a felt tip so it is easier to apply. I got it like 3 months ago and I have been using it everyday and there's still more product in the bottle. The only bad thing about it is that it has been starting to clump a little. When I apply it there is like little clumps on the top of the brush but otherwise it works perfectly. This eyeliner also drys matte which I absolutely love. The brush picks up enough product to do both eyes without dipping it back inside. It is also very pigmented. I got it in blackest black and it works great.there is also no need to reapply. It stays on the whole day and doesn't crack or come off with oil. This eyeliner is perfect for people with oily lids. I will definitely repurchase.