Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Its very decent for the price, which was around $7 or so at my local CVS. I'm not much of a pro when it comes to liquid eyeliner yet, but I will say that the black is a nice and rich color and with some primer it stays on all day. For me, the tip was a little too flimsy for my shakey hand. I'm sure someone with a steadier hand will enjoy using it. I couldn't.

on 9/12/2013 11:08:00 PM

I just recently bought this at Target for around $7 I think, and it is honestly one of the best liquid liners I have used. I've tried everything- from MAC, Lancome, to Wet'n'wild, and this one is the best out of all of them. It is a felt tip so it is easier to control with detail as opposed to a brush tip. It's a nice inky black with a nice, not too slippery or thick consistency. I would recommend this 10/10.

on 9/11/2013 4:00:00 AM

I hate the applicator, much too thick to get an amazing fine line, however it is a great formula, very black and lasts all day in me which is hard with my very oily eyelids!! Bargain for the money.

Ever since I started using liquid eyeliner this has been my go-to. It is thin enough to add on to cat-eye's without going overboard. The length of the brush bothers me a little, because I feel like with how long it is I don't have as much control over the liner as I would if the brush was a bit shorter, so I have trimmed mine down a little using a cuticle clipper. The liner goes on smooth in one stroke and doesn't break apart throughout the day. Dries quickly so you can apply the rest of your make-up without having to keep your eye closed too!

on 9/8/2013 5:09:00 PM

I have used Lancome Artliner for years. I have been searching for a cheaper drugstore replacement and I have finally found it! I use the blackest black color. It is a dead ringer for Artliner...and a lot cheaper! I really hope this never gets discontinued!!

on 9/7/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

A friend of mine is always raving about this liner. So, when I was looking for a dark brown liquid liner, I decided to try this in Brownish Black. The color wasn't what I was expecting. It is kind of like a deep khaki. It gives a very natural look. It gives definition to the lash line, but it doesn't really stand out. That's not a bad thing if that's what you are looking for. Still, I wish it were a little deeper.

The formula itself is nice. It didn't seem to fade or flake throughout the wear time. It was also pretty easy to remove. I really do like the applicator. The tip wasn't too firm or too flexible. I think I actually like the applicator a little more than L'oreal Lineur Intense. When I run out of my black L'oreal Lineur Intense, I might pick this up in the Blackest Black.

on 8/31/2013 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever! My favorite of them all! I really love this, it's waterproof, doesn't smudge easily and gives a very black opaque shade. the brush is very thin which makes the wing very precise. Definitely repurchase! And I'm all about packaging. The packaging totally caught my eye!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I love this eyeliner. its very black and easy to use. the packaging is nice and i will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is maybe second to my Lineur Intense. The felt tip maybe a little too springy, but it's not that bad. The line is opaque and it doesn't smudge on me. If i can't find my Lineur Intense, I usually buy the Stiletto.

on 8/20/2013 10:09:00 PM

This doesn't work too well. It comes off pretty easily and you need to layer it on to get a decent black shade.