September 30, 2014 | 1865 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by gothvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first product by Stila & was very pleased w/it. Love the scent. Good for spring/summer. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by dublin_mudslide

This is a GORGEOUS perfume. Most products in the Stila brand are on the pricey side, but this perfume lasts forever and you only need a little bit because it has incredible staying power. It is soft, feminine, and warm---very beautiful. It is a spring/summer scent I think, but it smells equally wonderful in the fall or winter. It is one of the few spring/summer perfumes that do not smell overdone or beachy, it smells very classy but not overly floral. It smells like a walk through a field of wildflowers and tall green grass, or an english garden. It is sophisticated, but youthful and cheery. Also, it is not overly sweet or sugary---both of which I dislike in perfumes. I will definitely buy this perfume again---and the bottle is just too cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After giving Creme Bouquet several tries, I've come to accept the fact that it actually IS quite a pretty perfume. The first time I smelled it, I thought it was too grandma-ish, heavy on the florals & baby-powder. The second time I tried it, however, I loved how the sweetness of the vanilla and lily of the valley/lilac mingled together. The third, fourth, etc..etc.. times I tried it solidified my opinion of CB as a very feminine, soft, lovely scent that is dainty yet pretty at the same time. Whenever I wear this, I feel girly and "huggable" haha. The lasting power is decent, and two big thumbs up on the packaging of the 1.7 oz bottle. Those real dried flowers are so cute and pretty and definitely characterizes the fragrance itself. I'm glad I gave Creme Bouquet a second chance. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by verybridgetjones

I really love this scent. It's simple, I wear all the time in the day/for casual occasions. Cute package. The smaller roll-on one for $12 is a steal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora with my order, and i fell in love with it... UNFORTUNATELY, when i actually got the product, it smelled significantly different than the sample.

It's very strong.
Very strong potent vanilla with very strong baby powder scent [that's supposed to be floral i suppose]

Will NOT rerpurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by samtaro

Gorgeous, sweet, scent! It's not a bad price for how long it lasts, and it comes in a great bottle. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by DarcieK

I bought the roll-on version of this scent and I adore it. Seems like a fall/winter fragrance to me. Great staying power. Smells a lot like Monyette Paris.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2005 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Scrangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I sprayed this on in Sephora and fell in love. I wore it the next day and it all went wrong. It's a heavy, floral vanilla scent that smells pretty good right when you apply it. After a little while you smell like a stinky old lady. Sometimes it smells very pretty, but it is higly reminiscent of a baby's butt... diapers and baby powder with a faint plastic smell. The floral smells like the bottom of your grandma's purse.... I can't decide about this. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. Extremely lightly applied it's lovely... More than one spritz and you smell like old lady.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ignyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfetct summer scent! Light, feminine and not overpowering! Not sure about the vanilla notes -- to me this is a clean "just showered" scent. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2005 10:11:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

This is very nice! I tried this awhile back, and got lots of powder from it. This time around, more vanilla. It's a very cozy scent, and I don't think it would offend anyone. I saw the small roll-on perfume pen at Sephora for $12, and I'm thinking of picking one up sometime soon. It would be great to stash in my purse for a quick dab from time to time. It's supposedly a mixture of lily of the valley, lilac, and vanilla. It lasts a good while too.
EDITED 11/21/05: Upgrading from 3 lippies to 5. I just bought the 1.7 oz. bottle for $50 (a bit pricey), but I love it. I even received a compliment first thing this morning at work before stepping on the elevator. :-) It's a floral vanilla.. not foody at all. Just soft and beautiful.