August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it... pricey and very heavy container with wand. tried it as a sample loved it and went to the full size product.....and wouldn't turn back for anything....lengths and separates for a price but you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alvira7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. My usual mascaras are Lancome Hypnose, Hypnose Drama, and Diorshow Blackout. I thought it was time to try something different. I like this mascara because it doesn't clump up and it really accentuates the eyes. It is a bit pricy ($30) and worth the splurge but I honestly do not think I would repurchase every few months as I do like the Lancome mascaras which are 5 dollars cheaper and perform just as well. Alvira Khan

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by IVRockstar

stays on all day, keeps a curl

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by shoeobessesion82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am willing to try any new mascara that comes on to the market. Essentially, I'm a mascara tramp! I've had cheap ones, expensive ones and ones that are hard to get. However, this by far is the best. I am lucky and have very long, curly but fine lashes. This mascara works wonders on them. It doesn't clump and combs my lashes beautifully - which so many don't and is a big problem if you have naturally curly lashes. I have bought this product twice and after the first bottle ran out I decided that AU$55 was too much and tried a supermarket Revlon mascara. I quickly got fed up with the Revlon one and quickly repurchased Eyes to Kill - I believe it is worth the premium.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Giorgio Armani brand, the feeling of using designer make up makes me feel great. And the ultra chic black packaging is so stylish. So I tried hard to like this but it clumps, it is too heavy and thick, and it does not curl my lashes. I have long, problem-free lashes and I hardly ever have any problem with even the drug store mascaras but Eyes to Kill did not do it for me, did not reach up to my expectations from. I am looking forward to finishing this and try YSL or simply go back to Lancome mascaras, Lancome is foolproof with mascaras. But I will continue to try other stuff from the Armani line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is a pretty close to perfect mascara. What it especially does well is giving length and volume while keeping the lashes separated instead of clumpy. I will give a slight edge to YSL Faux Cils for giving more volume, but to find a mascara that does all that this is still pretty awesome. It also doesn't flake as much as most mascaras. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I received a sample of this mascara at Nordstrom, and was eager to try it because I had heard so many wonderful things. Overall, I find it does give a fair amount of drama, but I have to use about 2-3 coats for the desired effect. It does make my lashes look fluffy and full, and it lengthens decently. The black is a nice, rich black, and there is minimal clumping.

My only complaint is it does leave your lashes feeling a bit crunchy if you use more than 1 coat -- just a personal pet peeve of mine, since I like to have soft-feeling lashes.

Overall, I would most likely purchase the full-size. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by abulauski

I love this product. I first read about it from a wedding photographer's website. She recommended it to brides. It works! Truly. I curl my lashes with a Shu Umara curler and throw this on and it lasts ALL DAY! My lashes look great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried the 'Excess' version first, which I love! So i decided to try this one cos some people said that the original is better, but i would have to politely disagree! This one is quite clean (doesn't clump as much as excess), i find it personally very curling/lifting on my lashes but only slightly (very slightly) lengthing and doesn't make me look pretty at all! It just makes my eyes big and round, whereas i much prefer the sweeping vinyl japanese long eye (which is much more the excess version) on my eyes. For me this original version doesn't even compare to givenchy or bad gal lash (which are cheaper)! The only mascara i'd pay that much for is the eyes to kill 'Excess' version!!
UPDATE: Its easy to be disappointed by a product when its hyped, but despite my initial disappointment this Mascara has stood the test of time and now its the one mascara I reach for the most for day time. Its a more mature and sophicated yet dramatic mascara was can look good with natural make-up for day time....., 'Excess' version is better for evening, and i'm starting to fall in love with this one. So Giorgio Armani has won my heart in foundation and now mascara too! One very seductive cosmetics range indeed!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by semolinapilchard

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This didn't hold my curl but I'm used to Shu Basic. However, my mom used it without an eyelash curler and hers were curled and stayed as such. I guess she has a natural curl. But mine definitely sank as soon as I applied it.

That said, its finish is lovely and the application is very nice- excellent definition and separation, notable lengthening, no clumping, wore well through the day, and was a nice dark black.

ETA: tempted to knock another lippie- it flakes like a bastard. Will be a return.