Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

This mascara is so freakin amazing. I only have average eyelashes, but when I where it i hear 'you're eyelashes are mesmerising' and 'are those YOUR eyelashes'. So gooooood, wish it wasnt so damn expensive.

You get what you pay for with this one and then some. The container itself is weighted somehow - heavy. I wonder if this is to be more balanced in the hand? I'm not sure. The formula is thick, creamy and coats, thickens and lengthens lashes like nobody's business. I find I have to apply if slowly and carefully to keep the clumps away - it's that rich. It's also got a weird smell, like something strong and oily. Oh, and it is hell to wash off.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

If you need a lengthening mascara- this will likely be your HG, so stop reading and buy it at once. Myself, I need volume more and this didn't have so much a noticeable effect there so I am going to use it up and pass. It doesn't flake, is ok for contacts and sensitive eyes. It also washes off well, but a girl needs volume-so back to YSL or that Grow Lucious I will go.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually have used the sample of this and I LOVE IT!! It's got the best formula and brush.It separates and lengthens my lashes.Doesn't give much volume but I still see a great difference in my lashes especially using the Shiseido mascara base. LOVE IT!I only wish they would make a very black color. I think the darkest is like a natural soft black.If they made the mascara in a deep dark black I would definitely shell out the $30 for it and make it my HG of all mascaras!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara I think this is my HG mascara finally I found you! Extremely in love with this mascara!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The absolute best mascara I've ever tried!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, let me just say, "I hate you, Armani, for charging so much for mascara!!!"

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I love this mascara. After trying several other brands, I grudgingly went out and bought a new tube of this in the gunmetal color (I think the MUA that sold it to me called it "silver" but it's really more gunmetal/charcoal.) The brush is awesome and the mascara applies without clumping and gives me lots of volume. It also stays on all day without flaking or smudging. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my eyes like a lot of other brands. I also like the fact that there is a noticeable "click" so you know when the cap is on tight.

I know you're supposed to toss mascara every 3 months for sanitary reasons, but I'm a bad girl and held onto my last tube for over 6 months, because it's so expensive. I didn't use it every day, either.

Another great product I've got thanks to MUA reviews. I am make-up addict so I've tried a lot well-known Mascaras (usually ones that give more volume because my lashes used to be rather long but thin): Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior, Helena Rubinstein and so on. Lately I was on Helena Rubinstein's Lash Queen:I've tried all kinds of Lash Queen and used to like it. Lash Queen Feather Light Volume was the last one and in a while I started to hate its brush and how it stuck my lashes together.
After reading all positive reviews on MUA I've bought Eyes to Kill in #3 Gun Metal Grey and it became my love from the first use. It nicely separates and defines each lash, gives enough volume and incredible length (more length then volume though). Another compliment to Gun Metal Grey shade: it has rather dark chinchilla undertone and looks rather playful in sunshine than disco sparkling or vulgar. IMHO brown and grey mascaras look dark enough and more natural on blonds than black ones.

It's just an OK-average mascara for me. i have been using this for nearly 3 weeks. Yes, it gives some lenghts (which is less than i expected) and volume but isnt the best mascara in my opinion. You can buy better ones with that $30, i am not regret for buying but dont think i would like to re-purchase =/

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wanna love it! Looks beautiful going on - brush is nice and keeps lashes separated. Smudges too much! Have often looked in the mirror and been a little horrified by how badly it's smudged...shame...

Popular Mascaras