November 26, 2014 | 1837 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

Sigh. I want this in a better formula. It is the most perfectest (that is so not a word) colour ever, but the formula is just meh. Good quality for the price, but... meh. Anyway. It's this pinky nudey sort of colour that looks just like lips, except not quite, and... sheesh, just go buy it, it costs like four cents and you can try it for yourself. And then, like me, you can whine over the formula and spend a meeeeellion bucks trying to find the same colour in a different brand. Yeah, I just want you all to suffer. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Anam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An absolute staple for me. It's my perfect YLBB colour that complements any lipstick, any gloss, anything! I think people have had a problem with WnW liners being too dry, but every time I buy them they're creamy and soft. I usually sharpen the outside layer when I buy a new one.
712 is a nude brown pink, the colour is more natural than MAC Spice, IMHO, not so orange. The price and quality are unbeatable, and it's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 11:29:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great nude-pinky-brown that is very close to my natural lip colour. Quality is not the *best*, but it's decent and I'd rather splurge on other things anyway :) Random fact: did you know that name of this shade is Willow? I just found that out today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2002 4:05:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lipliner. It is pretty close to spice and for .99 you can't ask for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2002 6:16:00 AM More reviews by catgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used this for years, goes with everything. Staple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2002 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a reasonable facsimile of Spice and it is very creamy as well. I wear it with my MAC's Sheer Plum lipstick. They are perfect together!