July 24, 2014 | 1009 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by anne99415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my third or fourth bottle of this, and I keep going back to it because it is the only moisturizer I've tried that doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I find that I do need to use more than the one pump recommended on the label to fully moisturize my skin. I go through a bottle pretty quickly.
I find that sometimes it leaves my t-zone a little shiny when using this in the morning, and I have been tempted to try out the combination skin moisturizer. However, I have had such great results with this that I don't want to risk breaking out again. I will probably continue to go for this moisturizer for a long time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by tuffaluffskee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this stuff about a month ago, and it's just an okay moisturizer. Nothing special, but it's really all I need to keep my skin hydrated yet non-greasy. If you have super dry skin it probably won't do much for you. I probably won't repurchase if I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i've been re-purchacing this moisturiser for about 3 years now so obviously i absolutely love it! I have dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders.
i use it every morning before i apply my foundation and every night before i go to bed, has a pump so you can use how much or how little you want, i love this moisturiser so much i don't really see the point in trying a new one
wouldn't reccommend this for someone with more oily skin as it does have quite a greasy texture

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Parpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

According to my dermatologist, this was on the list of products that I could use for my dermatitis. Since basically all of the other ones that I have tried off the list were good to my skin I thought I would give it a try as the oil-free *moisture* aspect of it attracted me, and I *thought* it was designed for sensitive skin. Immediately upon application, my skin (cheeks) turned bright right! I scrubbed my face twice to get this stuff off (just in case haha), and my face was fine and not red again. I believe that something in this agitated my skin (obviously) so I will be not going near this again. What's interesting is that Neutrogena's SPF 70 lotion did not agitate my skin when I used it last summer, but made it veeeeery oily. So I don't think all of Neutrogena is bad, but this product did not work for my skin. And I did test it on my wrist, and decolletage, and it did not react there, just on my face!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by madamlasher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on a whim because I thought it being 'oil free' and for sensitive skin it would be a no brainer. I wish I read the reviews, at least I have learnt a lesson. This moisturiser leaves my skin looking shiny and oily looking, it kind of tingles, and feels itchy on my skin which is an indicator that the ingredients aren't good for sensitive skin. As the beauty industry isn't regulated then the companies can say whatever they want on their products, I can only recommend that you do your research and invest in companies that actually do what they claim.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by babyhorse1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Everything about this product was terrible. The formula was thin and watery, giving me no faith in that it was actually working. I hate that I spent the money on it without reading reviews first. Don't buy it unless you want little white bumps all over your face. Oh yeah. They hurt.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the sensitive skin one because my pores get clogged easily and my skin easily turns red. The pump makes it hygienic, however, that is the only good part for me. It looks greasy on my face, so I cannot wear it during the day and it practically does nothing for me so it doesn't make sense to wear it at night. I guess it's just me, but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have fairly dry skin, although it does get slightly shiny throughout the day. This moisturizer doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it's moisturizing enough for my skin without being too heaving and breaking me out. I love this moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

I wish I could give this product a big fat ZERO for a rating.. I have used this for 3 whole days,. about 3 times.. and now my face is an absolute mess. .even the gentlest cleanser is causing it to burn.. very similar to the chemical burn I received from neutrogena astringent years back.. which was far worse.. so I hope my skin doesn't start peeling for weeks on end after using this stuff... I can't stop scratching my face.. everywere itches.. jaw line, chin, cheeks, forehead, underneath my eye brows ( guess the lotion spreads some) so I washed my face and OMG the burn! This is for sensitive skin? are they kidding me? one of the ingredients.. Sodium Hydroxide, though low on the ingredient list.. is known as Lye. or Caustic Soda.. commonly used in ( get this) drain cleaner, pulp and paper, and cosmetics. wth?? I swear, I will never invest another penny into this company ever again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by JV29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have dry skin and I need to moisterize when I get out of the shower Everytime! I have tried tons of products and I could never find one that worked well and if I did find one that stoped the dryness it was heavy and broke me out. I found this about 8 months ago and it works so well I have stopped looking for new products. It has a great pump that is good for travel and it lasts a pretty long time which is nice considering it is $18. My only complaint is it says you only need two pumps I find I need 3 or 4 but I have really dry skin so that might just be me. I would recommend this.