November 25, 2014 | 1822 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by bballlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really love this shampoo and I will be using this for a very long time! Smells great and makes my hair shinier and healthier!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by AshleyLovePeace

I use this shampoo everyday. The smell is sooo amazing. I am very pleased with the way it has made my hair feel and look. It's so soft, smells good and just looks better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by qtgrrl113ud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this product for free as part of Bzz campaign. Good consistency, pleasant smell, lathered up nicely. My hair has felt slightly softer, less flyaways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this!!!!!!!!!

I have been using the shampoo in conjunction with the matching conditioner. I have tried every drug store brand along with many high end brands. Most work ok or good at first and my hair starts to become immune and I have to change shampoos and/or conditioner.

I have blond hair and am always looking for something to make my hair shinny. This stuff works great. It makes my hair, softer than it's ever been, stronger, and super shinny (rare thing for a blond).

I even got my mom, sister, and a couple friends hooked on this stuff. As long as the formula never changes, I will be a repeat buyer. This stuff is truly amazing.

FYI- Costco sells a combo pack of two shampoos and one conditioner. So, you end up getting three bottles for less than the price of 1.5.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ohtheskin

I've been using this shampoo in conjunction with the nourish+moisturize conditioner for about 3 weeks now. I decided to try them out b/c I'd been using the aveeno leave in conditioner for a while now and really liking it. This shampoo is fairly good. The scent, as others have said, is amazing. I don't find the texture runny at all and it leaves my hair feeling good. I still like to use another shampoo every week-week and a half to prevent build up. That being said, I don't think that you need to buy the shampoo from this line. The conditioner is really where the gold is, in my opinion. The shampoo is a nice accompaniment though, so if you're hardcore about using shampoos and conditioners from the same line, this won't disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

It makes my hair feel very soft and moisturized, and it smells great. My hairdresser even asked what I was using on my hair because she said even my ends still held color from the hair from dying it over 6 months ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by vmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very long, extremely normal hair. This product worked well and made my hair shiny and extremly clean. The first time I tried it I was not a fan but as I kept using it, I got amazing results.I think I used to much.. It smells fantastic especially since I love Aveda Shampure but the smell was just too strong. I find this product to be similar.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by merinetrader

Oh my God! I just used the shampoo and my hair looks awful.!!
Dried out like straw, no shine and looks brassy. I'm baffled considering the decent reviews it got. I was told yesterday by a beautician never to use Pantene or Tres Semme products so I tried the Aveeno. What a disaster.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This shampoo works really well! My hair is always so soft and shiny after using this. I even love the light, clean scent it has. Very concentrated too...a little goes a long way. But the reason why I had to return it is because it's breaking me out! Ever since I started using it and the matching conditioner, I've noticed more breakouts along my hairline, my scalp, and the back of my neck than usual. Too bad...it's a perfectly good shampoo otherwise (why I kept it at four lippies)! If you're not acne prone, lucky you! But if you are, I recommend buying this from a place that takes returns if it aggravates your breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Ladyhawke112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish I could give this awful shampoo negative lippies.

I only bought it, the companion conditioner and the Leave-in treatment because of the reviews on this site.

I gave them all 4 tries. My hair felt like straw. These were by far the worst products I have ever tried. So bad, in fact, in made me wonder if Aveeno had plants on this site to write bogus favorable reviews.

I just washed and dried with Pantene's clarifying shampoo and their Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner - and my hair feels so wonderful that I cannot stop touching it. That's a least one cure to these horrible Aveeno products.