November 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ssaddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a beautiful shade of violet! (Black Plum) Perfect for my brown eyes and does it last? YES! I have used this on several day long mountain bike rides to see if the sweat and humidity and dirt would budge that line. Nope...my eyes look great even though my face is covered in dirt! Love this product and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dark hair and eyes and olive skin, and I am reviewing the color Midnight Blue. I could not love this color more. It has just the right amount of sparke, and it brightens up my whole face. You can lightly dot it on or apply a thick line, and either way it looks fantastic. I have not tried it on the upper lid because I don't wear liner there. I am not amazed or terribly impressed with the staying power of this pencil and find it comparable to Revlon ColorStay and Urban Decay 24/7. So while this doesn't seem to employ any new technololgy, nor does it compare to the lasting power of a liquid liner, this is a great pencil with beautiful colors that resists smearing, smudging and humidity better than an average eyeliner. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, and I am also going to purchase other colors in this line. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a fun new EL eye pencil I received as a gift from my MUA buddy Radblanc. She got if for me when I told her I was looking for a serious BLACK long wearing eye liner. It's very soft so it goes on easily (even on upper lids) without tugging or pulling. Shade 01, Onyx, is truly the ultimate ultra black. Once you apply it and give it a minute to set, it REALLY stays put. Although (as far as I know) it doesn't claim to be waterproof, it withstands heat and humidity extremely well. A few tears from a sad movie and some water splashes haven't ruined the beautiful line. For a "mere" pencil, this is a pretty impressive product. My only (minor) negative comment is because you must buy a special sharpener (due to the type of tip) and it's sold separately. I think it should be included in the package, but, nonetheless, this is still an awesome pencil.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No