April 19, 2014 | 1716 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by neillxoxoxo

This is a lovely product for those who want a lip that doesn't look made-up, but wants the best lip possible. A touch of liner, as needed, in select places, and then a generous glaze of this lip glow, and you have the perfect pucker. It doesn't wear as long as I would have liked- I am a stage actor, and so it is a little disappointing that I would have to reply during intermission, after only an hour, so thats a downer, but my lips were gorgeous when it was on!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This turns my lips a nice healthy shade of pink. In terms of moisturizing power, the moisture from ordinary lip balms lasts a little longer. I really like the product overall, but at 30 bucks a pop, it's hard to envision myself going through tube after tube of this. I'll be on the lookout for a dupe.....EDIT: I've found a dupe for less than half the price (in the US, $12). Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm. I haven't tried it yet, but it has a high rating by MUAers. You won't get the beautiful Dior packaging of course, but the formula may be very similar.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

This is a pretty decent lip balm. It turns pretty bright on my lips though, and doesn't last so long. I have to reapply every 2-3 hours or so. The packaging is gorgeous and the lip balm has a pleasant smell and taste to it...sort of minty. In general, i like it. But for nearly 30 bucks? I'm not sure it's worth it. You don't get much product for what you pay for.

update: i've been using this for the past 4 months and it's nearly gone. Still, my verdict remains the same. It's just like smashbox's o-gloss except very moisturizing and in balm form. I guess it's flattering but it turns quite bright on me after only a few minutes. Not worth the hype!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really do not get the love for this product. Terrible packaging, feels like it might fall open any time. I would never carry it in my bag, and even take care how it's placed in my cabinet.
Color is...meh...ok...but I have other DS lippies I like much better for about 1/3 the price.
Dries out on my lips much faster than those lower end products as well.
My guess is that a lot of ppl are paying for the name & are happy with that.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Shellybows

Greatest lip balm I've ever used! Not too sticky nor too strong-flavored.

Only down point is that it might be a little bit on the pricier side :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleCoCo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have pretty dry lips and this helps to soothe and moisturize my lips in a longlasting yet lightweight formula. It helps that it is tinted slightly (some auto-tuning color to your body temperature gimmick LOL) but the best is that the SPF10 in the balm.

I tested this on my trips when I tend to have flaky lips this really helps to minimize chaps and flakes and give me a bright radiant look due to the pinkish hue imparted. Thumbs up as an effective and multipurpose tool. So instead of bringing a lip balm and gloss, I can 2-in-1 this item instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first heard about this from a beauty blog I was reading. I went to Sephora and decided to check it out. First thing I noticed was the price. Pricey? Yes. Worth it? ABSOLUTELY. I got to try it prior to purchasing it and really liked the way it accentuated my natural lip color. So I gave in and bought it. Now, I can't imagine not ever having it. This balm moisturizes my lips and gives them a really smooth texture. Application is really easy. Its great to use before lipstick application, it is also great being used alone on lips. It gives my lips a natural and healthy pink hue. It has SPF 10, which is always a plus for me with any lip balm. And lastly, the packaging is gorgeous. The only thing that might be a negative would be the price cause it might not last you that long depending on how much you apply lip balm on (I apply lip balm a lot), but then again I still think its worth the price. I can happily say I would definitely repurchase this. Its now one of my HGs for my lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by nreed222

Beautiful bare lips! This definately turns pink. If I go easy on the application, in one hour my lips look bare, but just a little more pink, and more even toned. I have been using this product for two days, and my lips look full and healthy. I think it looks good with or without your face being made-up. I might get rid of the rest of my balms/ glosses!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by cherrysylvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Lips look shine and moisture after using it, but the color is too pink for me, after using it my lips look like apply lipgloss or lipstick. I would like to try the new lip balm from dior which is similar to this and without color. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Charmainecay

I love this product. I just finished my 2nd tube last week. Now I'm planning to repurchase once again. Same as my Favorite benetint, It gives my lip the most perfect rosy glow with a healthy shine to it. This my first dior product. I'm looking forward on trying another dior product in the coming months. I love the scent & a subtke minty feel in it.