July 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This was love at first sight! I saw this gorgeous palette at Sephora and they were out so I ordered it online from Beauty.com and just couldn't wait until it got here. I have been using it every day and am so happy with how well the colors blend together, like silk. I LOVE the bourbon eye pencil, similar to MAC's Embark. but I love how creamy bourban is and it really stays put and lasts all day. The sin primer potion also looks great as a brow highlighter. I agree with the other reviewers about how fabulous this palette is!! The colors are great for summer, but I think they would look great to wear all year long. If you don't have it already, go get it! You will looooove it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by RISHAA98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great spring and summer palette love this for easy quick look and this could be great for work and going out with the pop of color. Great for travel and this is easy to find in your stash!!! This is my favorite item from UD other than primer potion. Great for every skin tone IMO. Colors last all day and smoth and blendable with the UDPP. Don't let this palette pass....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by taurusgurl5984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. Wasn't sure if these colors would work for me as I am more cool toned (but have been using sunless tanner recently so that helps). I have blue/green eyes and the colors just really complement them. The primer is great, as we all know. All of the colors, especially flipside (the blue) are so multi-dimensional and gorgeous on. I love to do the blue on the lid and then the dark brown on outer corner/crease and blending down into the blue for that blue/brown look. I've also done either of the bronze colors with some of the blue on top (just layering) and that looks awesome, it almost creates and more steel-platinum-y bronzey color that's hard to describe I guess. I do wish they would have given a black eyeliner the palette instead of the Bourbon. I like Bourbon (already have it) but I feel like it just doesn't define very much when you already have these rich bronze tones on your lid. I usually use my UD Zero with this palette.

Overall it's total steal and I love it. I have been using it almost every day, and when I go on vacation it'll be the only thing for eyes that I take, which is saying a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

I love this palette! I thought that if I just ignored it, that my lemming would leave me.. It didn't. I broke down and got this at my local Sephora and have not regretted this purchase one bit! This palette is so versatile! It comes with 4 shadows (Twice Baked, Half Baked, Flipside, and Baked), mini UDPP in Sin, and a mini 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon. My favorite way to wear this palette is to use a 237 and pack on Twice Baked on my lid, and then I take a 217 and blend Flipside on top of Twice Baked. I then line my eye with the Bourbon eyeliner, take a little Twice Baked and Flipside under my lower lash line and voila! This results in a brownish/teal look that never fails to get compliments. I may have to go buy another one for backup! At $28, this is a steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got sucked into buying this after watching a review on youtube for this. It's such a pretty summer palette! The texture of these eye shadows are just so creamy and rich, it just makes blending a dream. Every color in the palette compliment each other so well and the brown shades would work with other eyeshadows as well. I am very happy I snatched this up before it was gone! 5 out of 5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. The colors are so beachy, summery, and flattering. They are all well pigmented and make eyes pop. The texture is easy to apply and blend. I use a small amount of the warm bluish color (flipside), on the outer side of my lower lashline and it looks amazing. The other bronzy colors, I use on my top lid. They're practically mistake proof. I love this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this palette! The sin primer potion is really pretty, bourbon liner is one of my staples, and the eyeshadows are gorgeous and highly pigmented. The colors really make my blue eyes pop. The part of it I use least is the blue color, flipside, but I'm a neutrals girl for the most part - that said, flipside is a pretty color for if I'm feeling a little "wild." It's also a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this last night and i am totally in love! This has such great color pay off and the colors all go together beautifully!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kd2007

I purchased this palette a couple of weeks ago. As soon as I layed eyes on this product,I fell in LOVE! The colors are GORGEOUS! I especially liked all the bronzy shades with the really bright beautiful teal color (Flipside) If you like bronze shadows that look beautiful and are true to their color,this palette WILL NOT disappoint you! I definitely recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UD's newest palette, Get Baked, has just debuted for summer '09. It includes four UD shadows (baked, half baked, twice baked and flipside), bourbon 24/7 liner and a mini sin primer potion. firstly, the shadow colors are just divine. twice baked is a shimmery dark brown, so it's not incredibly special, but baked and half baked definitely make up for it. they're two of the most gorgeous neutrals i've had. flipside is a really cool greenish, blueish, tealish color that's packed with that gorgeous shimmer that UD does so well. all the shadows are incredibly high quality and last all day. bourbon 24/7 liner is already one of my HGs, so read my glowing review of that product to get the full details. sin primer potion is brand new, but honestly, for me, it does about the same thing for me as the regular UDPP.

overall, this palette is amazing. it really has everything you need for a fabulous, fun summery eye (except mascara!!)