October 24, 2014 | 2011 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by PurpleElephants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! It really seems to work well, and it leaves my hair really shiny. I also really like the scent, and my boyfriend even commented that my hair smelled good after I used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

Just totaly AMAZING!! It makes my hair so shiny and feels soo soft and wow my stays even longer straight even after the gym!! it just an amazing add up to my got2b collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rocksiren

Im a recent ironer, and I wasnt using anything at first (I know- eek!). But I started noticing a lot of damage and split ends, and I saw this in a store. I dont know why it got some other bas reviews, I guess not every product is for everybody- but it has done wonders- helped keep the straight in my hair and protected it, with a nice non-greasy finish. Definitley re-buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by avocado1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh. This worked for the first two times I used it.
When I used it again, it gave my hair yarn-like texture, and yes, my hair was stick straight. Literally. It felt like I had sticks attached to my head.
My hair sizzled when I straightened it.
And my hair *looked* nice after I flat ironed, but if i shook my head a little bit, all of my hair moved as one giant, stiff strand- there was no soft, sliky quality about it. It felt gunky too.

Spare yourself the trouble and buy Tresseme's heat protectant at half the price of this awful product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many heat protectant products as I have medium length, pretty thick, naturally curly hair and blow dry and flat iron my hair and this by far is the worst. It leaves your hair feeling and looking dry and with a weird texture to it. I feel like it takes the shone out of your hair as well. Not happy with this product at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by OasisGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best products I've found thus far to use as a serum for hair-straightening, particularly considering the price: about $7. The fact that it doesn't leave your hair sticky is a definite plus. There's room for improvement as far as the fragrance, but it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by TsarevenaE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair has been acting crazy because of all the humidity. I am African-American, and I asked for a general rec and was told that Redken's Heat Glide was the business. Couldn't find it anywhere, so went to Rite Aid to see if I could find anything that might help. I saw this product and was taken by the packaging, to be honest, and the fact that it said it was a heat protectant and gloss in one. It was on sale also, so figured I had little to lose. Took my time with this, sprayed section by section as directed and ran over with my flat iron. W.O.W. My hair actually looks better than when I first got it done! Put a little biosilk serum on the ends, and my hair is poker straight, shiny and amazing. I now want to run out and buy the other products in this line as I also like to use my curling iron on occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by JordanMayTwigs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product also today.
And used it RIGHT AWAY!!!
I am totally in love with it.
I got it with the Heat Protect N' Blow Drying spray as well.
It came with a 3 oz. bottle of it!!
[[ Gotta love RiteAid! ]]

This product didn't leave my hair greasy like my other flat iron heat protector did.
Instead it left it nicely shiny.
But not too much to where it looks greasy.

It smells fantastic.
My other one does too but it's WAY TOO greasy feeling.
And leaves my flat iron a mess!!

I have EXTRA short hair.
So I flat iron it EVERYDAY.
I don't know how it would work on longer hair.
Since I don't have any!!

Will definately buy the larger bottle of the blow drying spray.
And will definately buy the flat iron spray agian.
MUST FOR FLAT IRONS!!!

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

It sprays out so little at a time you actually have to take the lid off and pour it onto your hand so you don't take 10 years getting it onto your hair. It's basically a ton of water with a little bit of something + perfume in it. YOu can't use it then flat iron your hiar straight away because the water will make your hair sizzle.
Completely useless product. Didn't leave my hair greasy, instead because it was 99.9% water my hiar was left feeling pretty boring after I used it. It had flyaways just the same. Won't buy this again.

Update: Days later after having this in my hair my eyes started to get irritated. Within days after that I had the worst eye reaction. They puffed up like golf balls, my eyes were red and I got a stye. The reaction wouldn't go until I washed the stuff out of my hair adn today I still have dried crusted skin on my eyelids and under my eye where they are still healing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by babyyxpink

Love this product! Bought it at CVS when they had the BOGO sale for got2b products.
The packaging is quite cute. It comes in a slim, curved bottle and has a little charm on the side.
The smell is pleasant and does not have that strong alcohol smell.
I spray this onto my hair after I use their Heat Protect N' Blow Dry Spray. This is like an additional heat protection spray because I already have one in my hair from blow drying but still, this product makes my hair super shiny!
Be careful not to spray TOO much though.. Your hair might end up greasy if you do that.
I've noticed my hair has less fly aways. If I take the time to flat iron my hair properly, it's resistant to the humidity and rain.