Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

3.5

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat. VP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butlyphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 10/18/2009 5:05:00 PM

I just recently purchased the got2b guardian angel 425F/220C Heat Protect 'N Blow Dry after my hair stylist told me I should be using a heat protent since I blow dry and straighten my hair everyday, and since I'm a fan of the Schwarzkopf line I decided to go with the got2b guardian angel; however I find my hair can go with out and that it really isn't serving any additional protection, I'll finish the bottle but I won't buy this one again and save myself some money.

on 10/5/2009 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not impressed at all. Left my hair feeling rough and not sure it is doing any protecting. Too expensive for a drug store brand and I didn't see any improvement of my hair.

Well I honestly didn't use this, but it had a leak in it already when I bought it and it smelled TERRIBLE. I DO NOT WANT MY HAIR TO EVEN GET CLOSE TO THIS! If it melted my receipt and ate all the numbers off, what will it do to hair?

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this product! It really seems to work well, and it leaves my hair really shiny. I also really like the scent, and my boyfriend even commented that my hair smelled good after I used it.

on 9/2/2009 12:45:00 PM

Just totaly AMAZING!! It makes my hair so shiny and feels soo soft and wow my stays even longer straight even after the gym!! it just an amazing add up to my got2b collection!

on 8/22/2009 8:03:00 PM

Im a recent ironer, and I wasnt using anything at first (I know- eek!). But I started noticing a lot of damage and split ends, and I saw this in a store. I dont know why it got some other bas reviews, I guess not every product is for everybody- but it has done wonders- helped keep the straight in my hair and protected it, with a nice non-greasy finish. Definitley re-buy!

on 8/17/2009 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ugh. This worked for the first two times I used it.
When I used it again, it gave my hair yarn-like texture, and yes, my hair was stick straight. Literally. It felt like I had sticks attached to my head.
My hair sizzled when I straightened it.
And my hair *looked* nice after I flat ironed, but if i shook my head a little bit, all of my hair moved as one giant, stiff strand- there was no soft, sliky quality about it. It felt gunky too.

Spare yourself the trouble and buy Tresseme's heat protectant at half the price of this awful product.

on 6/22/2009 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried many heat protectant products as I have medium length, pretty thick, naturally curly hair and blow dry and flat iron my hair and this by far is the worst. It leaves your hair feeling and looking dry and with a weird texture to it. I feel like it takes the shone out of your hair as well. Not happy with this product at all.

on 6/22/2009 2:06:00 AM

This is one of the best products I've found thus far to use as a serum for hair-straightening, particularly considering the price: about $7. The fact that it doesn't leave your hair sticky is a definite plus. There's room for improvement as far as the fragrance, but it gets the job done.

on 5/11/2009 4:19:00 PM

My hair has been acting crazy because of all the humidity. I am African-American, and I asked for a general rec and was told that Redken's Heat Glide was the business. Couldn't find it anywhere, so went to Rite Aid to see if I could find anything that might help. I saw this product and was taken by the packaging, to be honest, and the fact that it said it was a heat protectant and gloss in one. It was on sale also, so figured I had little to lose. Took my time with this, sprayed section by section as directed and ran over with my flat iron. W.O.W. My hair actually looks better than when I first got it done! Put a little biosilk serum on the ends, and my hair is poker straight, shiny and amazing. I now want to run out and buy the other products in this line as I also like to use my curling iron on occasion.