Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 5/7/2012 1:04:00 AM

Despite being overly sticky, this is a great lipgloss. It's what you ask for when you buy a gloss - ultra shiny. The stickiness DOES make it very longlasting, which is a surprise for lipgloss (it's much longer lasting than products such as Chanel Aqualumiere for example). The colour range is gorgeous and smells amazingly. I love it, but I can see how others may not.

on 4/12/2012 11:08:00 AM

This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. I always have a tube in my life ever since I discovered them years ago. My lips peel on a daily basis EXCEPT when I use JT. I've tried other lip treatments, balms, etc, but my lips still peel. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is super sticky and my long hair gets stuck when it's windy but this is the only con. I recommend the non-sparkling colours. Peach is the most versatile and it is more pigmented than other colours. JTs are so good that I've replaced lost tubes because I can't not have one at all times even though they're very $$$ for lip glosses.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I just really like how these feel and taste~ They aren't super pigmented, and they're a little sticky. But they're super shiny, and like I said, taste and feel amazing!

on 3/31/2012 7:19:00 AM

I have a love and hate relationship for this lipgloss. I like the fact that it is very very thick in consistency and very stick, so it stays on for a long time. The fact that it is so sticky I really don't like but that's just what I prefer! The product lasts for a long time because no a less is more with this juicy tube.

on 3/7/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice gloss, a bit thick and sticky though. It does have a nice tint, and it's very smooth. I did get it as gwp, I probably wouldn't buy it on my own, I prefer Chanel glossimers.

on 3/7/2012 10:44:00 PM

OMy gosh this is my HG lipgloss!!!!! thicker, smooth gloss that stays on ferever!!!!!!!!!

on 2/17/2012 10:37:00 PM

Terribly drying, thick and sticky. It lasted all of half an hour before I couldn't stand it anymore and removed it due to the incredibly tacky, sticky consistency. It's got a nice shine, but it's not very pigmented.
Verdict: Would not repurchase.

on 1/28/2012 6:12:00 PM

This was extremly drying to my lips. Looked good for the first five minutes, but then the drying effect set in. Not nice :(

on 1/19/2012 10:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The colors look nice on, but I found this to be so sticky/goopy and it didn't last very long. I definitely would not buy these again.

on 12/29/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love Lancome Juicy Tubes! They give the most gorgeous tint and shine, and I love the consistency, which is thick, yet never drying. I am currently using Rasberry Ice, which is a lovely peachy pink shade, but there are so many other excellent shades in this collection. It adds incredible fullness to my lips, which are naturally full and look best with simply a nice, shiny gloss. I have cool-beige skin, and these look amazing. Incredible quality and look.

Recommended for Medium Skin