Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love Juicy Tubes. They have a really long staying power, and they're so glossy! One thing I noticed is that the formula is really sticky, so it sometimes feels like you rubbed honey all over your lips. It has a very nice selection of colours too!

on 6/25/2012 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Over priced and over hyped, that's what this product is. I was so glad when I got a JT in a GWP coz I really wanted to try it out but didn't want to spend so much on a gloss.

I got the color Pink Horizon which looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube. Its warm shimmery dusky pink with golden glitter. I really thought it would go well with my skin tone. However, on my lips its nothing like that. There's no pigment in this so on my lips it just looks like a layer of glittery vaseline :(. Who wants that? And its so thick and sticky!!!

I tried wearing it over a nude lipstick and it looked a bit ok. But its way too sticky for my liking. There's no way I'm going to purchase this!

on 6/13/2012 9:29:00 AM

I recently bought a gift set of assorted tiny Juicy Tubes & I noticed that the formula seemed goopy than the tubes I purchased years ago, which isn't an issue for me at all since I love Stila which are heavier glosses in my opinion. Thick glosses stay longer & shinier, but I kind of wished that Juicy Tubes' formula stayed in between, as I originally had in my past tubes, which I reached for when I'm in the mood for serious-lipgloss-without-the-heavy-feel on my lips. Maybe it's just me, or it may be the batch I got, but they feel like Stila-heavy on my lips now. I'm still a fan and will repurchase :)

on 6/2/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

The best lip gloss ever and actually the only one I use. It is sticky, but very long lasting, very glossy, the color range is just wonderful. Of course it's pricy, but I always wish for some for Christmas or something like that :)

on 5/7/2012 1:04:00 AM

Despite being overly sticky, this is a great lipgloss. It's what you ask for when you buy a gloss - ultra shiny. The stickiness DOES make it very longlasting, which is a surprise for lipgloss (it's much longer lasting than products such as Chanel Aqualumiere for example). The colour range is gorgeous and smells amazingly. I love it, but I can see how others may not.

on 4/12/2012 11:08:00 AM

This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. I always have a tube in my life ever since I discovered them years ago. My lips peel on a daily basis EXCEPT when I use JT. I've tried other lip treatments, balms, etc, but my lips still peel. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is super sticky and my long hair gets stuck when it's windy but this is the only con. I recommend the non-sparkling colours. Peach is the most versatile and it is more pigmented than other colours. JTs are so good that I've replaced lost tubes because I can't not have one at all times even though they're very $$$ for lip glosses.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I just really like how these feel and taste~ They aren't super pigmented, and they're a little sticky. But they're super shiny, and like I said, taste and feel amazing!

on 3/31/2012 7:19:00 AM

I have a love and hate relationship for this lipgloss. I like the fact that it is very very thick in consistency and very stick, so it stays on for a long time. The fact that it is so sticky I really don't like but that's just what I prefer! The product lasts for a long time because no a less is more with this juicy tube.

on 3/7/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice gloss, a bit thick and sticky though. It does have a nice tint, and it's very smooth. I did get it as gwp, I probably wouldn't buy it on my own, I prefer Chanel glossimers.

on 3/7/2012 10:44:00 PM

OMy gosh this is my HG lipgloss!!!!! thicker, smooth gloss that stays on ferever!!!!!!!!!

Popular Lip Glosses