October 21, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

OMy gosh this is my HG lipgloss!!!!! thicker, smooth gloss that stays on ferever!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Terribly drying, thick and sticky. It lasted all of half an hour before I couldn't stand it anymore and removed it due to the incredibly tacky, sticky consistency. It's got a nice shine, but it's not very pigmented.
Verdict: Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

This was extremly drying to my lips. Looked good for the first five minutes, but then the drying effect set in. Not nice :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The colors look nice on, but I found this to be so sticky/goopy and it didn't last very long. I definitely would not buy these again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love Lancome Juicy Tubes! They give the most gorgeous tint and shine, and I love the consistency, which is thick, yet never drying. I am currently using Rasberry Ice, which is a lovely peachy pink shade, but there are so many other excellent shades in this collection. It adds incredible fullness to my lips, which are naturally full and look best with simply a nice, shiny gloss. I have cool-beige skin, and these look amazing. Incredible quality and look.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

nice color, smooth and non sticky at the beginning. as time pass, it becomes more and more sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Packaging is more on the cutesy side, not classy at all. It's OK for traveling (plane rides) or one to have in your purse at all times for a little shine. I'm not crazy about all the colors as most of them don't really show when you apply it on the lips.

Consistency-wise, it's quite thick and sticky in my opinion, which is kind of dissapointing considering Lancome is not a cheap brand. If you are looking for lipgloss that is much less sticky with a more classy packaging, give the Shiseido lipglosses a try. Color selection may not be as wide as Lancome, but the quality is MUCH better.

Never purchased this before (got it as a gift), and never will...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice lip gloss. It's not too thick. Glides on easily and the shine last for hours. Compare to some of the lip glosses I own this is not sticky. I never have to spend money on them as I got them as gifts. But this is something that I would spend money on. I don't expect the color would last long. I always use mine on top of lip stick to add shine. And I think it makes my lips look fuller. I truly like how it won't dry out my lips. And it won't leave dead skin or white stuff on lips. Although it didn't claim to moisturize your lips but I think it does for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

Cons: Sticky and don't last long on the lips.

Pros: Beautiful colors, great little tubes. Nice slanted tip. Do not run into my lip creases. Formula seems to be plumping and slightly tingling.

I've gotten several of these as gwps and the colors are stunning and these are the give-aways! I would repurchase in full sizes but Lancome is so generous I probably won't have to. The holiday sets are really cool so I may purchase those but have tried L'Oreal Le Gloss and love those just as well for a fraction of the cost so I will shop drugstore first and come to Lancome for specialty colors.

Ingredients:Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Limonene, BHT, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Silica, Hydroxycitronellal; [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake].

Note: the ingredients may vary with the different types of juicy tubes but these are the ingredients of Miracle JT.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by snjlowe

Nice color but very goopy. If you want a gloss that stays on for a very long time you might like this but for me it feels too heavy. I would rather keep my gloss in my pocket and re-apply. Also, it seems pricey.