E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 9/24/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a great kit for an awesome price!

on 9/15/2014 10:00:00 PM

This product works perfectly for me! You have everything you need right in the compact! I like the brush that comes with it because it uses just enough wax, where I feel I get too much with the studio small angle brush and I love that it has a mirror! Great product!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is TERRIFIC!! I even like the brush it comes with! I got this at a 711..lol..crazy huh!! But I think this is the best brow powder I ve ever used. It fills them in..and does a great job at staying. Wow.. ELF--u out did your self with this one!!!

on 9/13/2014 12:09:00 AM

I've had this eyebrow filler for a while now, and even though I don't have the greatest brush to apply it with, I think it's amazing. Really easy to use and really easy to build up depending on how much you apply. I'm not sure what shade I have, either the darkest or second to darkest and I would definitely re-purchase. Definitely recommend it for the price and quality.

on 9/2/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I have chestnut brown hair and use the medium. I shape my brows with the gel and then fill with the powder. This stuff works just as well as more expensive brow products I've tried and at a fraction of the price.

on 8/17/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This compact is fabulous! I have this in Dark and is defiantly my go to product. I love how the wax fills in the bits where th powder can't and my eyebrows are now looking perfectly groomed. However I donít really use the brush they offered with it, but a angle brush. Although it would be great fro travelling purposes. The formula stays on all day and night, it gives my eyebrows a great color without looking fake and drawn on. In conjunction with this I use the E.L.F up filler, it has a white pencil and a dark brown pencil on the other side. The up filler is great so you draw it underneath the brow bone to give it a clean and precise look to life up and radiate the face. A++ this product is amazing especially for $3 on iherb!

on 8/17/2014 3:14:00 PM

You get what you pay for. I'd say it's an okay value for the money. The brow gel part is greasy and not as pigmented as it could be. This makes it take a long time to apply with a little brush. The powder (I have the Medium one) is too red-toned to use. The little fluffy brush for the powder sheds too much to use. Also, the little plastic window on the compact came off immediately. Dust or little things could get in there.

on 8/14/2014 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It works fairly well for what you pay. The gel and powder are well pigmented and make filling in my brows quick and easy. I use my own angle brush to apply the gel, but use the one supplied to put on the powder as it is just the right size.

on 8/13/2014 7:53:00 PM

It definitely works very well for the price. It makes my brows look much fuller. The powder is slightly reddish, but I find that if I comb through my brows with an eyebrow brush, it makes it look much more natural. My mom and I both adore this stuff!

on 8/13/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this multiple times, but I stopped using it for a bit while I dabbled in more high end brow products like Anastasia. However, I went back to this and I just love it. I use a different brush than what it comes with, I use an angled brush from E.L.F. and it does the job. I use the color medium and it is a TAD cooler than my hair which has a natural reddish tint, but no one can tell and my mother has been complimenting my brows like crazy since I've been using this. (Which is crazy and new to me, because I was born with the lightest, saddest eyebrows on the planet.)
The packaging is fine, the mirror is kiiind of cheap and useless, but whatever, I usually do my brows at home anyways where I have an actual mirror.
The staying power is quite good for $3. Sometimes I do find that on hot days it separates and settles into my pores by the end of the day.

Popular Brows Products