August 27, 2014 | 1835 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would give this brow kit 5 lippies but the brush it came with wasn't the very best. But that's ok because the E.L.F angles liner brush does the job just fine. The gel is great because it is very pigmented and glides on smoothly. I don't find use for the light brow powder is the kit because I use my own brown powder to set the gel. The dark gel really holds my brows in place and doesn't smear or smudge as long at I spray my NYX stay matte makeup setting spray, otherwise my oily skin would absorb and fade it. It stays well and looks pretty natural. I have magenta hair right now but I do my brows a medium brown so I don't look too overdone with colored brows. This is a great brow products. I've repurchased on more than one occasion and even though I've tried other brow products I always return to this one. I love the gel so much and for only $3 you get quite a bit of product that lasts a very lon time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Rusalkah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

At first I wasn't too keen on this product. Merely coming to realize that I wasn't using it correctly. The gel is buildable and I do like how with a light hand you can use it as is. With the powder combined you are left with not too dark or light brows. I definitely recommend picking the right color for best results. I have black hair and I chose 'dark' and it fits me perfectly. It lasts a long time, especially when you use a setting spray. I've had no issues with fading overtime. Overall I recommend this product to my friends all the time. And if you have enough patience to work with your brows, I'm sure you have enough patience to work with the product to get your desired look.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by brooklynbass

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me, the product seemed to not last very long. It also created a harsh, fake looking brow. I definitely do not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by andreakp103

Great product. It lasts long and works really well for its price. It's the only thing I use for my eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by mellimaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can't find words to how I like this product, it really is amazing. It creates such a natural, yet defined look. Before I used to use just a brow pencil, but looking at old pictures and comparing them to what my brows look like now, there's no way I'm going back there. At times I do still use an eyebrow pencil on top of the brow kit to give them more shape, but I don't think it's a must. I use it in medium, which surprisingly dark and just right for my almost-black hair. I think the color dark is too dramatic for most. I totally recommend this product for everyone to try. There's not a lot to lose the price being so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these kits! I have fair skin and dark brown hair and use the dark kit. I love the combination of the gel and the powder. It makes my brows look even more defined and groomed. The cost and performance of this product cannot be beat! I use an EcoTools liner brush to apply the gel and use the brush provided to apply the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

This product is sooo good! It has great staying power and it makes my brows look fab. I also like the packaging and the little brush it come with

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first time I've EVER used anything on my brows and even though I've always kept them groomed, this just kinda adds a little polish to them. I used this in medium and my brows look way more natural than I thought they would. The wax went on smoothly and the powder keeps it in place. When I ran my finger over it, nothing came off. The only thing I would change is I would use my angled eyeliner brush to get an even more natural look. The brush in the kit is really small and hard for me to manage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always use this for my eyebrows. It's amazing. I like the gel-like texture as opposed to wax. It stays in place and looks natural. I have almost used up mine, so I'm glad I have bought a new one (as a backup) so I can continue using it, and not wait for a new one arriving with the mail!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very cheap but way too harsh and doesn't last that long :(