November 29, 2014 | 809 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by btkiwi

I love this stuff! My skin looks so good in the morning, no blotchiness at all and even my broken capillaries look lighter. I have very dry, mature, sensitive skin and this cream mositurizes so well without being greasy. And I have had no bad reactions to this at all.

I have used several of the other Lacura products and have repurchased several of them - Great products at a great price!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lauriesbooks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first review EVER on this site! But I am so completely sold on the entire Lacura line that I had to add to the reviews. We shop at Aldi's a lot as it is close by the house and I had seen something about this skin care line on another makeup blog somewhere. So several weeks ago I bought the day cream for mature skin (I am 47) and not only did I notice a difference right way but so did a co-worker which was amazing since most people don't really notice things like that. I then went out and bought the Night Cream about a week ago and maybe I am imagining things but I SWEAR my skin looks fabulous the last few days and I am loving it!! I'm getting married in a few weeks and I am so glad that I found this product in time to rev my skin up for that. I think it smells very nice, love the glass jar and it just applies smoothly, my skin looks good just by applying it. You cannot go wrong for $5 either. LOVE IT!!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Sandyjean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this because of it's price, I can not see paying the high prices for pricier products that may not even work.

So far I have been pleasantly pleased. I don't find the fragrance to be too strong. There was a slight sting the frist time I used it, but not since. It is non -greasy and soaks in quickly. Leaves skin nice.

I just went out and bought several other Lacura products to try. Will post reviews after I have tired them.

Overall, well worth trying for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

From website: "Night-time's perfect for some deep care and repair, with our rich, creamy blend of coenzyme Q10, retinol, vitamins E and F and provitamin B5. It's easily absorbed, helping slow skin aging, correct lines and wrinkles and protect against aging environmental factors for long-lasting regenerative effects and smooth, supple skin. "

I typically pick up my grocery staples at Aldi and was intrigued to see a new skin care line called Lacura a few weeks ago. It had claims of "award winning" and didn't contain cheapie mineral oil which made it even more interesting! I grabbed a bottle of the Hydrating Facial Cleanser first and LOVED it. It seemed to cleanse well and was incredibly moisturizing. On my next trip to Aldi I picked up this Q10 Anti-wrinkle night cream ($5-6) as a preventative measure for my 27 yr old skin. This too was SO moisturizing and my skin has become younger and smoother looking while being LESS oily!! I have had no bad reactions, no itching, stinging, redness, etc. The fragrance is a strong floral (fades quickly), but I can deal for such great results and can't even knock off a lippy considering the DIRT CHEAP pricing! My skin looks wonderful now in the past 3 weeks and I even use a tiny dab of this as a day cream from time to time. This product also has many rave reviews from Australia as it was apparently released there earlier.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No