September 18, 2014 | 1393 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Sandyjean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this because of it's price, I can not see paying the high prices for pricier products that may not even work.

So far I have been pleasantly pleased. I don't find the fragrance to be too strong. There was a slight sting the frist time I used it, but not since. It is non -greasy and soaks in quickly. Leaves skin nice.

I just went out and bought several other Lacura products to try. Will post reviews after I have tired them.

Overall, well worth trying for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

From website: "Night-time's perfect for some deep care and repair, with our rich, creamy blend of coenzyme Q10, retinol, vitamins E and F and provitamin B5. It's easily absorbed, helping slow skin aging, correct lines and wrinkles and protect against aging environmental factors for long-lasting regenerative effects and smooth, supple skin. "

I typically pick up my grocery staples at Aldi and was intrigued to see a new skin care line called Lacura a few weeks ago. It had claims of "award winning" and didn't contain cheapie mineral oil which made it even more interesting! I grabbed a bottle of the Hydrating Facial Cleanser first and LOVED it. It seemed to cleanse well and was incredibly moisturizing. On my next trip to Aldi I picked up this Q10 Anti-wrinkle night cream ($5-6) as a preventative measure for my 27 yr old skin. This too was SO moisturizing and my skin has become younger and smoother looking while being LESS oily!! I have had no bad reactions, no itching, stinging, redness, etc. The fragrance is a strong floral (fades quickly), but I can deal for such great results and can't even knock off a lippy considering the DIRT CHEAP pricing! My skin looks wonderful now in the past 3 weeks and I even use a tiny dab of this as a day cream from time to time. This product also has many rave reviews from Australia as it was apparently released there earlier.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No