August 21, 2014 | 1882 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked the feel and the finish of this cream, makes you look flawless but natural. However, I thought the coverage was too much. I'm someone who thinks sheer coverage foundation is full coverage, so you can understand when I say that I found the coverage of this cream too much and too thick. However, my main gripe is with the shade: it is just simply much too PALE for us muddy-skinned gals! I'm NC30, Maybelline Fit Me in 210 (the Maybelline Fit Me foundations are numbered so that the 100's are for pale-fair skin, 200's for medium-tan skin and 300's for dark skin), so you can imagine that I am unfortunately no snow bunny. Anyways, this BB cream makes me look like a geisha. I suppose I could always use a bronzer or a darker coloured powder over it, but I like the dewy, natural, powderless finish. I wish the Asian BB companies would make creams for us darker ladies. (It's ironic, here in Spain everyone thinks I'm SO pale and always direct me to the lightest shade in any foundation line. But on the other hand, from what I read here, the palest shades of ANY foundation line are usually not even available here: no demand for them. So.......) So bummed, I really wanted to be able to use these creams. I'm glad I only got a sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am Sold! This stuff got great reviews on the youtube videos that I watched. I was curious, and since it wasn't that much money, I bought it. Wow. This is the best BB cream that I've tried - I'm sold on the asian bb creams. You only use a very small amount - not even half a pump. When I have a blemish, I just put a little extra on that area instead of concealer and it works beautifully. I've used my fingers and a brush to blend this in, and I prefer using a brush because I think it blends better. The color magically matches my skin tone after a few minutes. I love that it gives me a dewy look throughout the day. I know this will last me a long time, but I will definitely purchase another.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by melia91

I really love this BB cream! I haven't used my foundation since I purchased this! Coverage hides blemishes reasonably well while still leaving you natural looking, its moisturizing and the finish is dewey. I still like to use some concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes to provide extra coverage. The product is a bit pale so I usually add some blusher/bronzer and finish with translucent powder and I find that it will last me all day! I used the Garnier BB cream before purchasing this one and it doesn't even compare.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very light pale skin with slightly olive undertones. I got the Gold label as it said it was better for dry skin. I ordered it off of Amazon for about $16 after shipping and received it within 5 days after my order. The bottle is of course adorable and the product smells faintly like sunscreen. The tint of the product is a little bit gray which I was expecting after researching this product for hours but it also was a little bit too dark for me... Once you apply it, I do find it oxidizes and turns a little more to your skin tone but I just find that the tint of it is still a bit dulling on me. It's also not as moisturizing as I would have liked. The coverage is pretty good you can layer it for better coverage. I like to apply a layer and then dab small amounts in areas that need more coverage. You may still need a concealer if you have dark under eyes or blemishes. I tend to use a concealer under and around my eye just for brightening because like I said the tint is a bit dulling. I do like the finish of this product its very light and makes you look like you are hardly wearing anything. Over all this is a good product just not great for my skin tone.. I may repurchase it later on but when it runs out I plan to try the orange one because I have heard it has a better color for paler skins.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by xjustinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am Korean with olive/warm skin and generally clear facial skin. I never use foundation because it always felt too heavy and unnecessary; however, after watching/reading raving reviews about this BB cream, I decided to give it a try. I found it on Amazon through Pink Gelee, a highly rated seller with lots of positive customer reviews, for only $16 including shipping. I was initially worried about receiving a fake, but this product is the real deal and I am so happy with this BB cream! I have used L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream and Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream, as well as the pricier Smashbox BB Cream: none of these have the consistency, coverage, and matching ability as the Skin79 brand. My skin is drier in the winter so I decided to try the Super+ Gold cream first, since it is more moisturizing and the hue is slightly lighter than the Hot Pink. The packaging is great, and it has a hygienic pump that I prefer to the caps and lids of other products. I only need less than one pump to cover my face and neck, which I apply to the back of my hand and dot onto my face, then gently rub it in. I like to also use this as a under-eye concealer, where I'll just pat it in lightly. It will look gray at first but I do my eye makeup while waiting for the cream to adjust to my skin tone (about 10 min). This cream gives you medium buildable coverage, and I usually set it with powder in my T-zone where it tends to get more oily over the course of the day. I LOVE this product and I will definitely be trying the Hot Pink sample that came with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by painted_dainty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this in a swap after doing some research and deciding it would be a good match for my skin tone and more hydrating than the Pink formula. I also looked into how to differentiate between authentic and fake Skin79 BB creams. Here is a good explanation on how to spot a fake:

(I'm not affiliated with the above site)

Anyways initially I was worried because of the slight grayish hue I saw on my hand when swatching it, but the grayness faded very quickly. On my face it does an amazing job concealing redness and does not accentuate flakiness. The texture is lovely and the fragrance is slightly too perfumey for my taste but once it's on my face, I can't really smell it anymore. It lasted all day and gave a very even glow to my skin.

My coloring is fair/neutral with slightly warm undertones: L'Oreal True Match N1, UD Naked Skin 1.0, MAC NC15-20.

My skin is primarily normal but prone to a few dry/flaky patches, mildly oily nose, mild rosacea, infrequent breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad I happened upon this product - it is every bit as amazing as people say it is. I have the Pink and Gold versions, so I'll review the Gold and throw in a couple comparisons to the Pink label. Gold is a very moisturizing, dewy formula that has excellent pigmentation and coverage. These BB creams have a unique slip to them, which comes from their gel-like texture. It allows them to be spread across the skin with precision and ease, and can accept layering in problem areas. The Gold is a little creamier than the Pink, and also slightly deeper in color. It actually is a hair too dark/pink for my NC20 skin. I get a slightly better color match with Pink. If you're really fair, try the Orange label. The formula is thicker and lightest (in color) of all the shades.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kubuko

SUMMARY (read more if you want):
Natural.
Brightening (full night sleep look).
Flawless finish.
Smooth, not too heavy though it will like that when you first apply it to your face.
Adjusts to my skin tone very well. Rub it in and the grey cast poofs away :)
Range from light to medium skin tones.
Works on dry/combo/slightly oily skin.
Controls my forehead oil better than without any makeup.
Lasts (for me) without powder.
Medium coverage (buildable, can be blended out for light coverage).
Just freaking amazing.
------
My review:
I researched for DAYS about this product, going back and forth between the Pink and Gold label so many times, this is crazy. After reading reviews for hours upon hours (I am being literal, here--HOURS) I decided upon this one. I'm a near match to Neutrogena (Healthy Skin Foundation I believe) light beige--it's maybe a smidgen dark but perfect when blended; a perfect match to Maybelline's Pure Makeup (discontinued) Light-4; and a pretty near perfect match to Fit Me Foundation in shade 125.
I was looking for a very natural look, something that would be a me-but-better look to even skin tone with medium-ish coverage, maybe a little lighter. When researching this and seeing this tried out in a variety of skin tones, I found it should match me well (I'm Korean with yellow/warm undertones and a light, but not fair/"pale" complexion). I saw it work on everyone form light to medium light and even some medium skin tones. *Don't be afraid!* Some people even mix it (even though people say not to) and it works beautifully for them.
RESULTS:
I loved it right away, it was literally everything I had hoped for and more. My skin was so smooth and silky and it looked completely natural with my skin. The color adjusts to match your skin well and blends like a dream. It DOES settle into some dry/flaky skin but it isn't so much a problem to me but around the edges of my nose. It's very moisturizing and even though Gold Label is "for drier/maybe-combo skin", it worked like a dream on my combo/oily-ish T-zone and forehead skin. What a mouthful!
With this, I recommend using your fingers to rub it into your skin and to apply it LIGHTLY, not like a normal foundation where you pump out a few then put it on a brush and blend. It's a very thick (but not heavy formula when you let it settle after you put it on) and kind of gel-like. A little goes a long way! I do about a 2/3 to a 3/4 full pump to completely cover my entire face, blending the pump between my fingers a tiny bit and dotting 3 on my cheeks/cheekbone area, down my nose and on my forehead and the rest on my chin and other areas. This also works as a no-contour contour as the product brightens the most on my cheeks/cheekbones/under-eyes (where I have the most product) and on my nose, forehead, and chin (second-most) and then the least brightness on the other areas of my face (least product).
This product is not full coverage but can be built without looking heavy or cakey due to the texture of the cream, simply apply it in patting motions where you need more coverage/to conceal. It minimizes/vanishes my pores (even the large ones on my nose) and leaves my skin very soft and smooth.
LASTING POWER:
About this, it lasts through an entire day for me without powder, though I have never used powder so I do not know how it works or lasts with it. Due to its thicker, moister texture I'd say use a very fine powder with it and only sparingly also due to the fact it will take away from the glow and natural look it gives the skin.
MORE:
--Contouring (I use either a dark brown shadow from Clinique which works phenomenally or another great brown pallet from CoverGirl). My powders don't go on patchy or spotty, nice and natural and well-blended and smooth!

EDIT July 29, 2013.
I've been using this on my cheeks as a highlighter daily these last few days and my GOODNESS, by skin is so smooth! Very moisturizing and silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by denns

This is my second foray into the world of legitimate Asian BB Creams. To cut to the chase, I absolutely ADORE this product, from the coverage to the longevitity to the feeling it leaves on the skin. I haven't tried the Pink Label BB Cream so I can't compare it to that, but I like it a lot better than Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. This doesn't feel as heavy or scented on the skin as Missha, had it has much less of a grey cast as well. This blends nicely into my NW20 skin, and I only notice the greyish hue when it's pumped out. Once I start blending it into my skin they grey cast disappears - I dont need to wait 10 minutes, or whatever it is most of the reviewers state. This provides light to medium coverage, erring more on the medium side. Its buildable without looking cakey, which I love. I like that is has SPF, although it does look make me look pretty ghostly in flash photography (but that's to be expected!).

This BB cream lasts all day on me, and although its not technically "long-wearing" (it does start to break down after 8 hours) it sits nicely on my normal-to-oily skin. I still have to blot my t-zone after about 5 hours, but I experience this with nearly every foundation that isn't long wearing. I'm also very acne prone and this product does not break me out, which I definitely appreciate!

This BB cream has become my go-to, every day foundation. I set it with the Revlon Nearly Naked Powder and it gives a natural, flawless look to my skin. I only look to foundations to even out my skin tone, so if you're like me, this would probably work well for you. I still cover spots and dark circles with a concealer. Overall, I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by stt02004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too pink for my skin. My face is already a little more pink that my body, and this bb cream made my face even pinker. (I have medium, yellow-toned skin.) Not a good color match. Also makes me break out a little bit. I do get acne here and there anyway, but this gave me my first acne on my chin. Didn't see any other skincare benefits. Right now, I'm mixing this with a little MAC pro longwear concealer and using it as an undereye concealer.