November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by connieconnie

I got this small travel package from a gift set, just used for several day but its during my period, I have to say it did a good job, it gives me a more smooth face for serum and it is very easy to obsorb, no strong smell.
The only problem is does it worth the money....it did a good job but I have other skin product with lower price....
btw I always doesn't like the packaging like this and Estee Lauder's ANR....

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by dhryan429

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Why Lancome? You make so many amazing products. Why pump this one so much? You have better serums, and so do your competitors. Let this one go. It just doesn't do enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by caitlynwunsch

I really liked the serum I didn't notice a difference within 7 days but my skin started to look a little brighter and more even. My skin didn't break out but I did notice acne scars lighting up. I do use other treatments for that so I can't give all the credit to genifique but overall I liked it and will get it again. It is expensive though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by sixbluemooses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm loving this product right now :)
I have dehydrated oily acne-prone skin and I'm 22 years old.
I'm barely oily with no make up, and with a bit of mineral powder I'm not shiny at all!

I use it twice a day and my skin feels so so soft. I didn't want to splurge on more of Lancome skincare before I'd tried something but the sales assistant really sold me on this one.

She put this serum, then the visionnare, AND THEN a moistuizer, and it still felt SO light on my skin. I hate heavy creams on my skin especially before going to bed so I fell in love!

It hasn't positively/negatively affected my acne so thats good I guess. My skin feels amazingly and deeply moisturized, and it looks a lot brighter. I don't know whether I believe all of the 'science' that they say there is behind it... but its a great light weight serum!

The SA gave me a few samples of other things and I'm sorely tempted to get the visionnare serum too... D: why so expensive lancome?!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by NJCathi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked the cream serum. It helped to moisturize my dry, aging skin and evened out the tone. However, now that I've been using it a while I'm realizing that there is no way to open the container to get to the bottom of it. You can't see how much is left, so I'm left to shake it a lot and keep pumping hoping that I get as much out as I can. At these prices, you should be able to retrieve all all of the product so I won't buy it again on principle.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by amakeupmistress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting soooo much from my Genifique, and at first I was very impressed with the delicate moisturization that I immediately felt. But after about three days of using this product I broke out in my T-zone. Now I have horridly inconvenient combination skin, and while it amazed me on the dry spots, it overdid its magic on the oily bits... which I suppose is to be expected from such a rich serum. I will continue to use it on the driest parts of my face and also...when my eye cream is up, it will become my new eye serum!!! which it seems works ever so well for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I really like this product, but wow what a price! It makes my skin smoother, and overall a better texture. I find my skin looks better and brighter. I think this MAY be giving me a few pimples.. but I'm not sure yet.

Update: May 1/12
I find that this gave me a few pimples around my chin, which left scars that I never had had before :(. It also gave me pimples on my temples. I only use this on my cheeks now, as my cheeks are normal-dry skin. It continues to keep the skin very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

I looove this serum. My skin is a lot better after i started using the whole genifique range. I used to have rough dark patches on my cheeks and this serum really evens out my skintone and makes my skin smoother and just a lot brighter!! It did break me out a little bit but i continued using it and now i don't break out and my skin is beautiful.. It is expensive but i think its worth it and i put my good skin down to Lancome genifique.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've heard a lot of people rave about this product so i decided to research it before actually running out and buying. Every review i saw online was all positive feedback so i went to the Lancome counter and asked if they had the 7 day sample and the lady gave me the 'you can't afford this' look and told me they didn't have any -_- So i just bought it without thinking that it could be a waste of money. After using it for the first week i did see a difference in my face, it looked so much smoother and the tiredness around my eyes disappeared! After that week i broke out on my cheeks so i stopped using it and my pimples started clearing up, but just to make sure it was this product that broke me out i decided to use it again and yep i broke out again but worse than before! I refuse to use this product ever again and i plan on giving the rest to my mum to use.

I bought this few months ago and my cheeks are just starting to heal now.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by LucyJoC

I had bought the Genifique product on a whim (and afterward bought the Visionnaire product). Initially I did notice some improvement in my skintone and it cleared up some little dry patches I developed around my eyes after having my daughter. I didn't break out as such like some reviewers noted however my cheeks became bumpy (not spotty just bumpy in texture) and I wouldn't say it helped the hormonal breakouts I get on my chin. The bottle looks nice but its rubbish in the fact that you can't get all the product out (I am the kind of girl the will scrape every last bit out of the jar). Really a bit too hit and miss for such an expensive product.