August 1, 2014 | 1758 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2005 6:08:00 AM More reviews by hawkwatchr

This isn't a HG cleanser for me, but it's solid. I have combination skin and this is definitely drying--not overly so, but enough that I'm always aware that I need moisturizer after I use it. I've found it works best as my morning in-the-shower face wash. It doesn't do as well at removing makeup at night. The best thing about it, though, is how long it lasts--it only takes a tiny amount to get my whole face cleaned.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by ayumi0032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cleanser is very drying. Although i have very oily skin, it dries out my eye and cheek areas. Doesn't recommend to those have dry and normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 10:11:00 PM More reviews by brookeuh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm probably on my 10th tube, so it's safe to say this is HG for me! Some fragrant ingredients, but not enough to cause sensitivity. Does a good job of removing makeup, and also is great with a couple of pinches of baking soda for exfoliation. Clean packaging, & price is fairly good for amount of product. A winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by EricaT1

I just bought this product a few days ago. So far so good, it does its job, and smells nice. My face feels very clean and soft as well. The only issue I have with this product, is that it sort of irritated my skin. My forehead was a little red, after I used it the first few times. I wouldn't buy it again, for this reason, but I am interested in trying other Body Shop cleansers, because I am happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2004 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Elwing

does the job well, and smells good too. I like it. Didn't like the moisturizer from this series though...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so glad that this completely whimsical purchase turned out to be my new HG cleanser. TBS was having a buy 2 face products get 3rd free sale, so i ended up buying this along with the Natural OCeanic Clay Ionic Mask (which also turned out to be fab.) Anyway, im not sure if this is the same product i have, b/c mine also says foaming on it and it has little exfoliatign beads. I originally bought this b/c i remembered someone telling me that seaweed is beneficial to your complexion.. boy where they right. this makes my skin wonderfully smooth and radiant. i've also noticed less breakouts, but im not sure whether its the mask or the cleanser that's responsible. anyway, the foam makes all the difference for me because it makes me feel cleaner. as for the beads, theyre nice because you can feel them 'exfoliating' but theyre not as harsh as the St.Ives scrub (which was my old favorite for exfoliation). Definetly give this a try, i'll be repurchasing as soon as i run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2004 10:48:00 PM More reviews by irenatoh

I've used up about 5 tubes so far. Despite my cousin's comments that it dries her skin, I still think this works well for me. It did not leave a tight feeling for my combi skin. However, have to follow-up with toner to ensure the face is really clean (for make-up users).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2004 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kaepora

I used to use this when I was having bad breakouts. For whatever reason, it is really good at clearing up acne, even without any acne medication. On the other hand, it's drying. It can be irritating for sensitive skins. I stopped using it because it dried my face out too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2004 8:37:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKiddo

This facial wash made me break out in hives and left my sensitive/oily skin dry and coarse. But probably I am allergic to seaweed, as this product seems to work for some of my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2004 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ParasiteEve_Under

I really like this cleanser. I've gone through about 6 tubes of it now. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean which i like. The only downfall is that in Australia one bottle is about $20+ but in Sg i got it for like $14+ a bottle. I bought about 4 bottles/tube of it while i was there. While it does wash off make-up, i don't think it thoroughly cleans off foundations. A good cleanser for everyday use, but if need to wash off mae-up, i suggest using washcloth first.