Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

on 6/20/2009 5:40:00 AM

I have tried many gradual self tanners from low end to high end to no avail. I have little patience with all the steps you have to go through. I started out with the Jergens lotion and read good reviews on MUA for this so thought why not. I was a little apprehensive at first.

Came out like mousse and I just started. I must say it is very forgiving and fast drying. Just what I wanted. I am fair to medium but went for the dark through experience knowing the fair doesn't do much. I use it about every other day.

Extremely easy to appy and dries quickly. Got just the color I wanted. Try it if you just want some color.

on 6/16/2009 11:11:00 PM

I got this on sale and I have to say I loved this at first. I looked really tan and it looked super natural. I only used it every other day and used my regular moisturizer when I didn't use this. I was using this for about 2 weeks when I looked at my skin outside and saw I had serious blotchy tan around my wrists, under my forearm and my ankles. It may be an application problem, but because it's a mousse, it's harder to spread around if you need it to be more even. As you keep using it, it comes out less like a foam and more like a liquid substance that expands to a mousse. But all in all, most natural tan I've ever had with a self-tanner.

on 6/16/2009 10:45:00 PM

This product is in the middle for me. First of all, I used it for a week without any problems whatsoever. It dries ALOT faster than the natural glow lotion and has more color to it, which by the way, is beautiful.... but there is a big downside to this product. after about a week of using it i noticed major peeling everywhere especially on my chest and everybody started asking me what was wrong with my skin! so i had to scrub it off. Its ok, but i would only recommend using it for a special occassion... not as an everyday tanner or moisturizer.

on 6/16/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well you know it is good when your boyfriend says when did you get soooooo tan you have been working(inside) all this week?! Ha ha....Well I think most other reviews have pegged the application process. My first application of this self tanner resulted in an instantly noticeable glow, 3 days of applications I looked tan, and an entire week of applications I looked very tan. I also used this on my face and it looked natural. I like this product because it doesn't have a horrible self tanner smell. Also the color is natural and not a gross orange. It dries very quickly and the application process is simple. I will likely purchase again....yet....I really want to try the neostrata self tanner.

on 6/16/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Nothing works for everyone, but this product is so simple to use and has great results. I have a medium skin tone, so it took 3 applications to see more serious color. I towel off as much as possible after my shower and spread the mousse all over. I take the time to really massage it in and hit every spot I think I should hit. The product dries really fast and I have had no streaks at all. Another great thing about it is that I notice NO self-tanner smell at all. This is the only one that I haven't been able to smell a few hours into the development. I know others have said it smells bad, so I can't explain that. I don't smell anything. Maybe its because I wear a fragrance. Also, I exfoliate with a simple exfoliating gel in the shower and then use this INSTEAD of moisturizer. It actually keeps me soft all day. I think this helps it to dry faster. You can certainly apply moisturizer a little later if you need to. Anyway, my tan looks natural and even. One more thing...its a great price.

on 6/16/2009 1:38:00 AM

I don't like this at all. It left my pale skin an orange streaky mess. Still on the search for a good self tanner for fair skin.

on 6/12/2009 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really like this product,but also have mixed feelings. I love the color I get from this. It is very natural and healthy. But I do not like that it will streak horribly on my wrist area and the under arm area above the wrist. I strongly suggest you use a thick lotion on the ares that are much paler/prone to streaking first. Alo, DO NOT allow water to get on you after this stuff goes on.I have to wipe my hands with an antibacterial cloth bcuz any water will leave spots where it fell. Overall a good product when the right steps are taken.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had really high hopes for this product because of all the raves on MUA. I really really wanted to like it, but I was disappointed. It went on like a dream and sunk in quickly (That alone deserves the two lippies). But the next day, I didn't notice much color and it was sort of streaky, but you know i thought i could even it out with the next application. It did even out, the color was still nothing to write home about though and the color that did develop, rubbed off with every thing i did and it was like I could just take my finger, rub it over my arm and it would ball up. I'll stick to my L'Oreal Sumblime Glow spray thank you very much. But I'm so glad it worked for a lot of people on here!!!

I'm not sure if i like this one as much as i like the lotion formula. I'v been using Jergens Natural Glow for a few years now and i love it. I have to agree with another poster that once you stop using it after a few days it turns a funny color,so i try to use it every other night. Anyway, i feel like the foam dries way to fast! i can barely rub it in. so far i haven't seen any streaking though i'v used it a few times. I might stick with the lotion beacuse i think it gives your skin a nice glow immediatly. The fast drying is good and bad for me.

on 6/5/2009 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Search is finally over. Love this self tanner! Good gradual color, almost no smell, dries super fast, and the color seems very natural. It also seems to wear off evenly. I like the idea of a gradual tanner better because I think they look more natural and you can catch mistakes, but all the ones I've tried smelled so awful I didn't want to wear during the day and then didn't want to put on at night because I felt sticky trying to sleep. Problem solved with this one!