October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing works for everyone, but this product is so simple to use and has great results. I have a medium skin tone, so it took 3 applications to see more serious color. I towel off as much as possible after my shower and spread the mousse all over. I take the time to really massage it in and hit every spot I think I should hit. The product dries really fast and I have had no streaks at all. Another great thing about it is that I notice NO self-tanner smell at all. This is the only one that I haven't been able to smell a few hours into the development. I know others have said it smells bad, so I can't explain that. I don't smell anything. Maybe its because I wear a fragrance. Also, I exfoliate with a simple exfoliating gel in the shower and then use this INSTEAD of moisturizer. It actually keeps me soft all day. I think this helps it to dry faster. You can certainly apply moisturizer a little later if you need to. Anyway, my tan looks natural and even. One more thing...its a great price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by dorilob

I don't like this at all. It left my pale skin an orange streaky mess. Still on the search for a good self tanner for fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by daisygirl16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product,but also have mixed feelings. I love the color I get from this. It is very natural and healthy. But I do not like that it will streak horribly on my wrist area and the under arm area above the wrist. I strongly suggest you use a thick lotion on the ares that are much paler/prone to streaking first. Alo, DO NOT allow water to get on you after this stuff goes on.I have to wipe my hands with an antibacterial cloth bcuz any water will leave spots where it fell. Overall a good product when the right steps are taken.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by PinkGlitter74m

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had really high hopes for this product because of all the raves on MUA. I really really wanted to like it, but I was disappointed. It went on like a dream and sunk in quickly (That alone deserves the two lippies). But the next day, I didn't notice much color and it was sort of streaky, but you know i thought i could even it out with the next application. It did even out, the color was still nothing to write home about though and the color that did develop, rubbed off with every thing i did and it was like I could just take my finger, rub it over my arm and it would ball up. I'll stick to my L'Oreal Sumblime Glow spray thank you very much. But I'm so glad it worked for a lot of people on here!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

I'm not sure if i like this one as much as i like the lotion formula. I'v been using Jergens Natural Glow for a few years now and i love it. I have to agree with another poster that once you stop using it after a few days it turns a funny color,so i try to use it every other night. Anyway, i feel like the foam dries way to fast! i can barely rub it in. so far i haven't seen any streaking though i'v used it a few times. I might stick with the lotion beacuse i think it gives your skin a nice glow immediatly. The fast drying is good and bad for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dawnerin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Search is finally over. Love this self tanner! Good gradual color, almost no smell, dries super fast, and the color seems very natural. It also seems to wear off evenly. I like the idea of a gradual tanner better because I think they look more natural and you can catch mistakes, but all the ones I've tried smelled so awful I didn't want to wear during the day and then didn't want to put on at night because I felt sticky trying to sleep. Problem solved with this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 3:45:00 AM More reviews by honu66

I have to say for a tanner, it does work, if you apply it regularly. Once you stop, your color starts to change to a yellow/orange...not natural.It's obvious in daylight or sunlight. You do see results in several applications and it does apply evenly w/no streaking. It is kinda sticky as you are applying it and it's not really a good moistizer. It leaves your skin kind of like a matte tan, so you have to apply something that adds sheen afterwards like a mineral oil or a rich moisturizer.
I consider myself as having med-dark undertones and I tan quickly so I bought the med-dark color. If you forget to wash your hands well after applications, they do start to have an orange tint to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the natural looking color and the fact that it doesn't streak. The application is very easy so as long as you exfoliate and moisturize before applying the product to your skin. I was happy I could finally blend some of my tan lines. But unfortunately I can still detect the typical self-tanner odor and could not really hide it. It permeated my clothes. But I have smelled worse. The can is very convenient and dispenses a good amount onto my hands. Worth a shot.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by kanka999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't mean to be debbie downer here but this did not work for me. It could be that I just should have bought the lighter shade but the medium shade got so much better reviews. Anyway, it was like any other self tanner I've tried....streaky. And I did exfoliate before I applied but there were large chuky orange streaks on my feet and various places on my legs. I kept it at 3 stars because it did dry pretty quickly. I ended up buying the L'oreal spray bronzer and I'm loving that one so much more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not sure what the big fuss is about this product. I have very fair skin, I have used this 2 nights in a row and you can't tell that I have anything on!. And it does stink like the lotion! I'll go back to my fave...Banana Boat Summer Color.