MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

on 1/15/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm new to MAC cosmetics so "boy bait" is the first lip gloss I have ever purchased. Fortunately, I was NOT disappointed! It is a gorgeous color with a super yummy smell to it!

From what I've heard, other MAC glosses were very sticky/thick etc. Rest assured, this Cremesheen is NOT sticky. It has a GREAT consistency!

The color itself is so pretty. I have tried it over other lipsticks including MACs "Hue" and "Creme d Nude" to add some shine to my lips...

But, I must say...I love to wear "boy bait" by itself. I'll usually condition my lips and maybe put a little dab of concealer on them (b/c of my very pigmented lips) and then just put "boy bait" on. It looks sooo pretty...and sexy might I add lol. The creamy beige color in the gloss makes it look like more than just a clear gloss, which is wonderful!!!

I'm a huge fan and would definitely recommend it to others!

on 1/11/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Damn you MAC! You always discontinue my faves...argh..this is a great go-to color. I am going to have to stock pile.

on 1/9/2010 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've already gone through a tube of this. I get compliments when I wear it and it really is the perfect nude. I love the texture, no sticky at all. A must have in your collection!

on 1/5/2010 10:14:00 AM

I like this gloss a lot. My lips are really pigmented and although this doesn't conceal them compketely, it does really tone down my lip's natural color. I like to pair this with multitudes of nude lipsticks, and the results are always a sexy, full nude lip, not quite natural, but not dead looking either. I like this gloss, and use it almost every day.

on 12/21/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Love it! It makes ur lips look luscious with this alone. I also love it over Brave new bronze. If you missed out on its relaunch, it will be back out in May I think.

on 12/21/2009 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Boy Bait = LOVE!!!
My all new favorite lipgloss!! I absolutely love it. I use it by itself or over a nude lipstick.. either way it looks fabulous!

I love how it's not sticky AT ALL, nothing like those sticky dazzleglasses =)

on 12/17/2009 11:17:00 PM

This is my favorite everyday casual lipgloss that I wear on its own. It makes your lips very shiny and plump-looking with a hint of beige. Looks really cute. I also put it on top of nude lipsticks to make it a very nice and creamy look. The only complaint is the creamsheen formulas wear off VERY quicky and so you go thru alot of product. And there isn't even alot to begin with. I compared it with the regular MAC lipglasses, and although they are alot smaller, they actually have about 0.6g MORE. What a big rip-off, considering these glosses are about $6 more expensive than regular lipglasses!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been looking for a great new nude lippie for about a year, and I think I've found it in Boy Bait. I've been using Maybelline Lip Polish in Flesh Light for about 2 years, but I wanted something more on the pink side. I have very very pigmented and bright pink lips, so usually nude lippies either end up making me look completely washed out or the pigmentation in my lips shines right through them- not a problem with Boy Bait. It's opaque enough to tone down the pink in my lips, but not so opaque that it looks unnatural. It has decent staying power for a gloss, and I appreciate the fact that MAC uses a light vanilla fragrance in their lippies so the scent is neither chemical, nor overwhelming. I love the packaging, so much nicer than the tinted lip glasses. I only deducted 1 lippie for texture. I generally prefer a more emollient and thin gloss (like Smashbox), so this is a little on the thick and sticky side for me, but it's not a big deal.

on 12/7/2009 12:59:00 PM

This is the first MAC lippie that I've bought and LIKED in a while. I have highly pigmented lips so most nude colors either looks chalky or are too sheer to show up at all. This one's really nice (although Boy Bait is more beige than peachy on me). I love the formula, very moisturizing, and I am very tempted to repurchase before these are unavailable...

on 11/16/2009 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love the color of this, just got into nude looks and its peachy/nude. So good over the famous cremed'nude lipstick and not sticky. I was a fan of the dazzleglasses despite the sticky complaint, but now I have my eye on the cremesheens. may buy another because its LE.

Popular Lip Glosses