September 1, 2014 | 2036 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nectar Thermique

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by aizen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

already everybody has wiriting sucn nice review.so I will make my review short.
I don't know why I didn't try Nectar Thermique before I spend $$$ on other product. I guess, there is lot of Kerastase salon in my country.so I just feel Kerastase is something special. also I did try one product from kerastase which even I don't remember the name.
about week ago. Nice muaer from hair care board sent me sample.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy with the result.

add
my hair is in good condition as no damage much.
so I don't use it often anylonger because it's makes my hair
too soft like butter soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by 00jennifer00

Amazing product which really works. I am so glad that this was recommended to me. I blow dry and use a straighten iron on my hair everyday making it feeling very dry. After using this product for about a month now I was really impressed. The creamy like texture of the product is very lite and doesn't feel oily at all. My hair feels soft and light and it also has a heat styling protective agent which is an extra bonus. I have to admit it is quite pricey, but it's well worth it !!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this product lol. God knwos I feel like the most stubborn person on the plent for having waited so many years to finally try this product after all the holy grrail reviews. Honestly though I spend so much money on haircare, skincare, and beauty as is I just couldnt push myself to beleive that I couldn't get a quality hair product for blowdrying unless I bought the most expensive. I have used tons of thermal, straightening, sleeking and god knows what other product when blowdrying/flat ironing my super fussy and poufy prone natural wavy hair straght. NO matter what I used never got amazing results and always had to use some kind of serum or shine spray or hairspray as a finsihing product to yet still keep down the poof. I do love Kerastase which I hate as it's so dam pricey lol, but considering how much I have spent over the years trying out products that were horrible I could kick myself for not having jsut tried this sooner. I alreay use the Oleo Relax serum which I love and this is even better. I got this and the CT from a swap to test out. I right away though the Ct would be my best choice as I don't want my hair weighed down and because it's lighter however was nothign special and I can' even begin to say how much I cann't stand the horrifying citrus perfumy smell of that product which never goes away. I've never run across anything I have been bothered my smell wise. After trying the NT thinking it would be too heavy for my fine but lot of it wavy hair I was shocked as to how soft my hair was even after letting it airdry jsut using this without a curl cream or anything. Amazing results, decent perfumy type smell, and really like teh cream/serum texture as that is what I feel really nourishes you hair. Also doesn't weigh my hair down of make it greasy. DIdn't want to beleive the hype but I really am sold. Now I really want to try the new Chroma Thermique as I dye my hair and only hope it works as good as NT and about time they came out wth a thermal as I loved Chroma Protection Cream but never made sense to me at all why in teh world it wasn't thermal and only practical for people who never use heat tools, the lucky few lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow. Excellent excellent product! I'm so happy that I've found a Kerastase product which actually performs.
I was really looking for a leave-in which would smooth my hair, tame frizz, define my waves/curls and give a bit of shine. I thought it might be too much to ask....I was wrong! This product does all of that and without weighing my fine hair down or giving it an odd colour cast (my hair is around a level 10 ash blonde, so some products are visible if they have a colour to them).
I bought mine online and the price wasn't too bad (for Kerastase). I like the packaging, standing it upside down is logical and practical. The product itself has a very subtle pleasant smell and a good creamy consistency (you must shake the bottle beforehand). I washed and conditioned my hair, then used a GENEROUS amount of NT on my wet hair. I just scrunched it in and left my hair to air dry (without touching it). I don't use heat at all on my hair. The results are wonderful! I am really thrilled. My hair is so soft, and even on day two it remains so. What I also like about this, is that it does not seem possible to use too much and I feel as if increasing the amount actually increases the shine and soft feeling. Love it. This is definitely a keeper and one that will be repurchased. I just hope my hair doesn't suddenly change and decide it hates this......

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonraisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have only used this twice since I received it on Monday, but I am already amazed and so happy with the results. I use about a grape-sized amount on my fine, shoulder-length hair. I have always taken good care of my hair, but I admit that I have neglected a little this past year + moving to So. Cal and having to wash my hair every day...not having time to deep treat once a week like I used to...hot & humid weather etc took its toll. I had been using Ciment Thermique before this and loved the results of that product also, but I think I was suffering from "protein overload" as my hair just didn't seem to feel as silky and soft like it used to before I moved to Cali. So I took to reading reviews and info on the Nectar for a few weeks and decided to try it. And wow! I'm so glad that I did!! Like I said earlier, I have only used it twice so far. First time was with heat and the second was last night (I just used it as a leave-in to see what the results were). Both times had WONDERFUL results. I'll describe the product a little first, and then I'll go full throttle into the effects it has had on my hair!

First off, when I initially opened the flip-top cap, a clear serum-like liquid came out. So I thought, "ok, that's what it is supposed to be I guess?", but I remember reading other reviews about how it was a light yellow cream. So I shook the bottle up and it fixed that. When you rub it between your palms it feels so silky and luxurious. It also smells really nice - if you have used Kerastase products before, particularly the shampoos and conditioners, you will know that they usually have quite a heavy, perfumed scent that some people don't like (personally I don't mind it), but the NT smells fresh and light.

I applied it to my towel-dried hair, starting at the ends (which were beginning to look a bit parched from sun & heat-styling), on the mid-length and finally around the crown and hairline, combing it all through afterwards. I have noticed that this product does not seem heavy at all which I absolutely LOVE because I have fine-ish hair that gets weighed down easily and is usually oily again the next day or 2 after washing it. The Nectar Thermique leaves my hair feeling so so so so so so soft and light! It does EXACTLY what it says on the bottle. I have been on the hunt for a truly moisturising product for so long, and the ones that I have tried either don't do anything or they leave my hair feeling coated and looking dull and gross. But not with this! I can't stop touching my hair because it feels so good! It is silky, shiny, smooth, tangle-free and feels renewed (that may seem exaggerated but I promise you, it is not. I feel like I have my old hair back :) ) Ladies, rush out and buy this right now - I don't think you will regret it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by shezwack

I love this product. I bought the 150ml tube about a year ago and I have about less than half left and I use it every time I wash and blowdry my hair. For reference my hair is long and dark brown and has a tendency to be dry, but ever since I have been using this product I have gotten heaps of people comment on my hair, saying it looks shiny and like ive just been to a salon. Yeah its about $60 I think (AUS) BUT it is a staple for maintaining really healthy soft hair. It does have heat protective properties but I would pair this with a heat protective spray or serum prior to straightening, as I have found that this doesn't really help with split ends. The label says 'FOR DRY TO VERY DRY HAIR' and so if this is the case for you, this product WILL nourish your hair, you will see a difference.

To make good use of this product I follow these steps:
1. after getting out of the shower, wrap hair in a towel to soak up excess water

2. When hair is not dripping wet, squeeze a small amount (eg 5c coin) and apply lightly to the hair, first on the ends and then work your way up. When you have very little product left on your hands lightly rub it around the top area including your fringe if you have one.

3. If you have time, wait till your hair is even dryer still before blowdrying (but still looks wet) and this will minimize the amount of time you have to blowdry, hence less amount of damage done to your hair.

4. Blowdry with a paddle brush and go in all different directions and finish with the cold setting. You will notice how soft it feels with this product! and more manageable when you want to straighten.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by amouraiguise

HOLY Jeebus this stuff is amazing. My hair is medium long and practically platinum blonde. I've been bleaching my hair on my own for years (just the new growth mind you, so it's not fried, but bleaching is quite damaging nonetheless) and it's also really fine, fluffy, and though it would be kind of soft, it was never silky smooth. I went to Vidal Sassoon to lend my hair to a new stylist as a model and she used this on my hair after colored my hair.. and WOW. I didn't think it was possible for my hair to look so amazing, it was like a commercial, lol. This combined with the bain de force shampoo worked a small miracle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by kalipunct

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am stunned and speechless: no frizz, super-smooth, shinny hair. I am in love with this product and how it has transformed my hair! Absolutely perfect! You must, I repeat - MUST try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BarbwireDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW is the least I can say. This product transforms my hair from boofy, damaged frizz to sleep shiny locks. Love it.

I've used ciment thermique and this just beats it a million times over - infact I might go back and change all my reviews for other heat protectants.

People say that it's expensive, but with the ammont you need to use it really isn't that bad - no worse than Redken or Joico.

I put a small ammont on my palms, run it through, blow dry, striaghten, and follow with a little bit of Joico K-Pak Restorative Oil on my dry ends..... though tbh I don't think I really need this (or perhaps a cut would fix it?).

Argh, love!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so underwhelmed, I expected great things from this product: smooth and silky-shiny hair. But it's not, just average results. Not bad enough to throw it away, though. But I will never repurchase.