April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Hair - Kinky Curly - Knot Today leave-in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by BettyGrable

Absolutely amazing product. Bought it on a whim after seeing it on a display at Whole Foods. This makes my curls SOOOO soft while staying voluminous and giving them great definition. The reason why I think this product works so well is the lack of oils and sillicones that are normally present in curly hair products that just weigh my hair down and make it greasy. This product moisterizes but doesnt weight down my curls at all. It also smells fantastic. The price is also very reasonable for the amount of product you get. I only use about a dime sized amount a day so this should last a good while. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kinksandcoils

This is my HG leave-in. Detangles likes nothing else. Not much mositurizing properties for my thirsty 4 a/b curls though so I add your oils or glycerin to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Infraredhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my best leave ins next to SheaMoisture. I have dry 2B hair and only have to use a tiny pea size amount. I use it in conjunction with a stronger holding gel or my waves fall to pieces by the afternoon. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by wv_gal

This is my favorite leave in. I like the way it makes my hair feel & that it has no oils. I'm glad to see there is a bigger size now. I'm going to order it just to make sure I don't run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This is the best leave-in I've ever tried! Better than Kiehl's, better than Bumble & Bumble, getter than Giovanni. It has amazing slip and great ingredients. Very creamy/gel-like in texture but not heavy at all on my fine and thin naturally curly hair. I paid $12, which is not bad as it's a nice size bottle and is taking me a long time to get through. The smell is light and cherry-like. Great product, so glad I found it.

Ingredients: Mango fruit extract, slipper elm, marshmallow root, lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have highlighted and curly hair. I now have to deal with tangles and slight dryness. This product made detangling a breeze and my hair was super-soft. It smells very tropical and is very emollient. It didn't weigh my hair down too much and my hair didn't feel coated. Even better when paired with the Kinky Curly curling custard which also smells divine. If you have curly hair (2a to 4b), this is a good product to try. Adds moisture and acts as a nice base for your styling products. I ordered my online and it was a bit pricy with shipping and handling, but I heard you can get it from some wholefoods stores.