October 2, 2014 | 887 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by sandiego525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this product is great if you already have nice skin. This is a daytime light foundation. Like the consistency and color but it makes my skin oily still. It also doesn't photograph that great. I probably won't repurchase after I use the bottle up. Good foundation but just not great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Chocoholic2486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in shades 4.5 (Warm Natural) and 5 (Honey). I use shade 4.5 with the Golden Orange loose powder and shade 5 with the Warm Natural loose powder. I have been using this foundation for almost three years now. Although I have used many other types of foundation during that period, I find myself returning to this. I apply it using either the Bobbi Brown foundation brush or the Sigma F82 kabuki brush. Occasionally, I use the Beauty Blender and the Sheseido foundation brush with it. It is medium coverage so when I have blemishes, they do show up without the use of concealer. As far as the texture is concerned, it is neither runny nor thick. It spreads out on the face, whether I am using a brush or sponge, quite well. I do find that it disappears from my face after a few hours so I would not call it long lasting. The bottle comes with a pump so I can control the amount of foundation I want with little wastage. This foundation is not cheap. It retails in Singapore for about $70. However, it does last for a relatively long period. Of course, this depends on how much one uses in the first place. As a gauge, I use one pump every weekday. It has been a year since I bought the bottles. I'm left with a quarter of shade 5 and three-quarters of shade 4.5. This foundation is not perfection but it has been my best match so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I swapped to this after I got a bit bored of my Lancome Teint Miracle, and I love it-the Porcelain shade 0 is the one of the very few that doesn't leave me with the dreaded face vs neck mark (I'm very pale and I don't use tanner).
The only thing I would say is that a primer is ESSENTIAL with this foundation if you don't want a chalky finish, otherwise I the only thing I can fault is the rather steep price. You also don't need alot of product; a little of this applied with a brush goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by littlecagedbird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was matched to a 3.5 and it was perfect for my asian skin. It has a nice yellow undertone. I've been struggling to find an equal match in other foundations :(. It also doesn't cause breakouts, which I liked.

However, that's all that the product had going for it. After seeing photos, I noticed how oily my skin looked. I suppose it's suppose to give a dewy effect, but it made my skin look oil slick! Behind all the oiliness, it did make my skin look great. At the end of the day, it felt like most of it fell off of my face so I stopped using it.

Would only recommend it for those with dry or normal skin

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this after I returned the BB Long Wear Foundation. This feels sooooo much lighter on my skin and actually makes my aging, oily skin glow and seem smoother. I will edit later to see how long it lasts throughout the day. I topped it with BB's sheer finish pressed powder. SO far it looks very natural and almost flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sdrayt1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally went to Nordstromís for the BB Stick Foundation and was not too impressed but I requested the Skin Foundation to sample. I applied it with used my regular concealer on dark spots then walked around and did other stuff without thinking too much about it. A few minutes later, I looked at myself in the mirror and knew it (the Skin Foundation) was a HIT and has now become my HG foundation. This stuff really gives you the look of airbrushed, perfect skin. My pores seemed to disappear, but they were not too bothersome in the first place. I only have to use 1 blotting paper during my entire 8 hour work shift. I exchanged the stick foundation and got the Skin Foundation instead and am very happy with it. Itís light-medium buildable coverage and lets your skin shine through. You may need a separate concealer if you have extremely dark spots to cover. The first day I wore it, I got compliments about having a beautiful complexion from a total stranger. I like that versus when someone says they really like your makeupÖto me that means, I have on too much or something about it isnít working.

So, I would definitely give BB a try! There are so many foundation formulas that you are sure to find one to suit you. Know your skin type, ask the MA questions and donít be afraid to request for a sample. But budget-wise, the liquid foundations seem to be a better bang for your buck! I love this and will repurchase when it runs out. I use 2 pumps a day so I can see this lasting 3 months or so and is definitely worth the investment. But Iím looking forward to trying the Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer, creamy concealer, corrector and a few other things. Iím definitely a Bobbi Brown fan from now on!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by rmt2104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really REALLY wanted to like this, because the color match was really good for PPP me. Both alabaster (00) and porcelain (0) seemed to work for me. Which is pretty crazy considering I have such a hard time finding even one color in a foundation line that is light enough for me. Unfortunately, the coverage was practically non-existent, which pretty much defeats the purpose of this for me. If I had perfect skin, I wouldn't need a foundation in the first place. Also, this seemed to sink into my pores in a way that accentuated them. Not good. I ended up returning this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by whataluckylady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I put this foundation on over freshly washed face, no primer, no lotion, no anything. It looked really nice after I first applied it but it's so thin, slick and oily that in no time my face was starting to shine. I have combo skin but this wears off quickly on me and I don't like how oily it makes my skin. I'm going to try it with different primers to see if I can get a different effect just because I want to get my money's worth, lol. The only thing I am really happy about it the exact color match to my skin tone, it's hard to find one that is spot on like this one is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Anita18361

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first high-end foundation and I like it but i'm not completely blown away.

Bobbi's foundations are yellow-toned which is good for covering up redness and the packaging looks very chic but for me the staying power isn't that great on it's own. I don't have much time to do my make-up in the morning so i usually skip powder and you can see the effects of that at around lunchtime, with it having completely faded around by nose area where I tend to get the most amount of oil. It's also very expensive for a student like me.

Overall I would still use this but I'm still on the search for 'the one'.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great product!

It looks very natural and it really lives up to the name 'Skin' foundation.
It's very smooth, it's a dream to apply.

Light to medium coverage.