L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Although it doesnt claim volume, i was diappointed with how thin and pointy this made my eyelashes and the fact that it was a pain to remove. all in all, no.

on 3/8/2010 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I finally found my favorite mascara. This mascara makes my eyelashes very long with some volume. Dries easily, doesn't clump, and definitely no smudges. My favorite thing about this mascara is you don't have to use any eye make up remover to remove it. Just wash your face with water and the tubes will come off easily. I don't like waterproof mascara because it is hard to remove while for the non-waterproof one it is very smudgy and makes me look like I haven't sleep for 3 days. This mascara not. This is the best non-waterproof mascara for me so far.

On the down side, I don't really like the design of the tube although the shape of the tube does make it easier to hold. In addition, I tend to use the black mascara only, without the primer because it is quite a hassle and sometimes I can't coat the primer with the black perfectly which makes me have white lashes.

on 3/6/2010 12:22:00 PM

I use to wear this mascara every morning but I just got way too lazy cause of the whole two-steps thing. I do use this when I go out & I love this. Makes my eyelashes long & beautiful, does not flake or break my lashes. I can sleep with this on (once in a blue moon though) & I'll still have perfect lashes. I wish I wasn't lazy to put this on everyday because it's just an amazing mascara :) Price bugs me because again, I only use this once in a while & I get new mascaras every month. Overall great mascara when you're going out or just everyday wear (if you are not as lazy as me :P)

on 2/5/2010 5:50:00 PM

Great product. It comes off easily, never smudges or flakes and holds my curl well. Great length, but not much volume. Hey, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Looks natural (on me anyway) and the primer is super conditioning. My lashes don't get damaged by this product like they do with a conventional mascara. Its a damn good product!

on 1/31/2010 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Im fine with this mascara. it lengthens well and make my lashes look really long. But the one thing i really hate and find annoying about this one, is removing it. They say that this mascara slides off easily in these lil tube things. No they dont. the "tubes" like get stuck and tangled in your lashes your literally spend about 10 mins pulling these tiny tubes off your lashes. And once you think you have em all, you still dont. like id wash this off at night and the next morning id find myself still pulling off lil tubes that i missed. Is very annoying so thats why i wont buy this again. and i hear the waterproof kind is even worse.

on 1/31/2010 1:43:00 PM

L'Oreal TEST ON ANIMALS! Please do not buy their products. It may say "final product not tested on animals" But they still test the ingredients! :(

on 1/28/2010 9:24:00 PM

kind of luv it, 'cause i found that it can make my lashes grow longer! I'm only using the white side which I think it's a kind of conditioner. I'm going to buy the blue one next time!

on 1/27/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Ugh, no. True, this did come off very easily with warm water. And it consistently brought a few lashes off with it. I can't afford to lose three eyelashes a day, so I quit after a few days. Tossed $8 into the garbage when I tossed this junk. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!

on 1/27/2010 2:21:00 PM

I agree with felgij about this product and what else can I say that she already hasn't.I can actually watch my eyelashes getting longer when I apply the mascara side after primming them first.Must be the wax in the formula or something.I also get lots of compliments when I wear this.I will definetly repurchase!!

on 1/26/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love the tube mascara technology & this is my go-to mascara. I love that I can wear this & it doesn't smear, flake, melt or run down my face. I can sleep with it on & I won't have raccoon eyes in the morning. :)
I like the white base that goes on first to prime every millimeter of lash available & add some extra length. The black top coat goes on smoothly & easily after the primer. I don't have clumpy lashes, they don't stick together & if they do while I am applying the mascara, it's easy to separate them with the wand (no separate lash comb needed as with some other thick clumpy mascaras). Love the length I get with this product & have gone back to it several times (I have other mascaras that I occasionally use). This is the one I depend on the most. It's very clean.