July 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by LizWaynee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i'll have to admit i like the original lash blast better, the shimmer was noticable but it looked almost grey. cute pink bottle though!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by AP1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did not like this product AT ALL...Did not add length, clumpy...I threw it away. I was trying to save a little money, but I am going back to my more expensive mascara...you really get what you pay for in this case.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2010 9:04:00 AM More reviews by doublej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this because I really like their original LashBlast, but this one is terrible for me. Their darkest shade looks gray on me..and I can't see the sparkles at all on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by sipsmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really beefed up my skimpy Asian lashes and made them longer. The concept that there's shimmer in it is cool but you don't notice it unless you get really close with a magnifying glass or something. Cover Girl is really stepping it up with this line to the Maybelline mascara level!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited to see this, a mascara with shimmer:) The packaging is cute, my favorite color pink. When I first put it on it actually turns out to be a decent mascara. The shimmer is hardly noticeable which is highly disappointing. I thought the price was a bit much, I purchased for $8. Overall pretty good, I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Aliz

I bought the black luxe mascara and when I looked at the mascara on the brush, it looked more gray. It did not show up dark, it looked more subtle. It also didn't make my lashes very thick or long looking. I thought this could be used as a replacement until I bought more MAC plush lash, but it just didn't add up like I thought it would. It didn't work for me, but it is certainly great for others. It was just average in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by redvermeer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am still on the search for a replacement mascara for Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara. So sad :(. Anyway, this mascara was ok. I read lots of review saying this was a great mascara. The brush and tube are too thick. The formula was wasn't as black as i like it. It did add volume to my lashes but, didn't lengthen very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sparklyfishtails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm one of those mascara junkies who uses 4-5 different types of mascara daily. So, please note that while this was the MAIN mascara I used, it was not the only mascara I used.

I actually liked this mascara. I always have issues with clumping lashes, and this mascara was a rarity in that it did NOT clump on my second or third coat. I'm all about long, thick lashes, but I absolutely detest spidery lashes. This mascara did the job.

The glitter in the mascara, however, was definitely a drawback. It didn't show up all that much, and if, by chance, I did have a sparkly fleck on my eyelashes, it looked like a bald spot in the sun. Almost like when you use a primer and you don't fully cover it with mascara. Not attractive.

I also wouldn't recommend using this on lower lashes, either,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Ellemental

Very very subtle shimmer but I swear ladies, my hubby noticed! Very black formula. Lengthens and "fattens up" my natural lashes, adds some oomph to falsies without clumping as well. I've found the perfect mascara, I'll be getting backups of something for the FIRST time ever. 5 lippies for hot pink packaging! Yay! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by angela112077

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this formula, it had no shimmer but it made my eye lashes really thick and luscious i would recommend this and try it!!