Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful matte bronzer. I use it for my daily contouring of my cheeks and jawline. Blends easily. I love the scent of this bronzer. I use the MILK chocolate shade, which is not as dark as Benefits Hoola, great for as fair gals.

Love the matte, just-back-from-vacation bronze this gives me!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Amazing matte bronzer! Still a tad bit warm for my skin tone, but that's something I can work with. Gives subtle color and blends like a dream. Plus, the smell is just amazing--yum!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This bronzer warms up my complexion beautifully, and the colour is great - it leans on the warmer side, but its not too grey or orange.
Other pros is that it smells amazing, applies gorgeously smooth, and has a generous amount of product. Love!
Only gripes I have with this is that it doesn't last too long on my oily skin, and is very pigmented - you need really need a light hand to prevent from looking muddy!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow this is pigmented! I would not recommend this for very fair skin, luckily for me I fall in the light-medium depending on the time of the year. This stuff is amazing. I am a huge bronzer girl. A little goes a long way with this. I like to use this as more of a bronzed contour, versus a sculpted grey toned contour. I do use Sun bunny (too faced) for bronzing/getting that bronzed goddess glow. This can be used on it's own for a matte bronzed look, or just to sculpt. This blends really well, I would sat use a light hand, because there is such a thing as too much bronzer!

Favorite bronzer by far. Great for contouring or just a nice glow. Will definitely purchase again!

Absolutely love this bronzer! It works amazing as a contour or to give a subtle glow and it's great for my skin complexion..I'm quite pale during the winter months with olive-yellow undertones and I think this bronzer compliments it perfectly. Its also very build-able which is great for darker skin tones as well .. Anyway, definitely recommend and I think it's well worth the price!!

p.s smells amazing!!! it's a bit distracting when you are applying because you just want to eat it all up!

My sister recommended this bronzer to me and I love it. It's matte and has no shimmer whatsoever so it's really good for oily/combo skin. I like to use it on days when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. It also has a chocolate scent to it. I like it alone just for the compact. It's huge and oversized, great for doing eye makeup. This is a great product and I highly recommended it !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this. I have used Nars Laguna bronzer for years on my NC20 skin (olive medium with yellow undertones) this is darker than Nars Laguna and at first I was a little nervous but it blends out nicely. I will definitely be adding this to my bronzer rotation. Soft, pigmented formula and it smells amazing!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After I tried this yummy-smelling and smooth bronzer, I thought to myself, "DANG, this is how contouring should look!". Most other bronzers have a shimmer to them which isn't recommended for contouring, but this product was perfect for creating cheekbone shadows because it was matte and a few tones darker than my natural skin colour (which is a light-medium color with warm yellow undertones).

Popular Bronzers

HOOLA
HOOLA
Bahama Mama
Bahama Mama
Laguna
Laguna

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder- Review and Comparison to NARS Laguna by Lindsey Rose