September 2, 2014 | 1210 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most awesome bronzer ever!! I used to be addicted to Nars Laguna, but I found it was a bit too glittery and even left a slight orangey color on my skin when used for contouring. Upon trying the Chocolate Soleil I was extremely impressed! It contours beautifully and doesn't leave any sparkles on the skin (and not a trace of orange either.) Even though I'm fair skinned (NC 20), I have been using it with a light hand and hence find that this shade (med/deep) is not too dark at all. I LOVE it so much! Farewell Nars Laguna---Our love affair was good while it lasted but I have found a much more compatible match. Thanks to Too Faced Chocolate Soleil--you truly came to my rescue, and I absolutely adore you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by nitzbornstein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I effing love this product. I have been using this bronzer for about 4 years now, and before that I was using nars laguna (obv). Dont get me wrong, i love laguna, i used it for 2 years and it was great! but i wanted to try a matte bronzer...and i never went back!!!! it helped with my skin so much! it wasnt orangey or muddy or dirty! and the smell was so good!!

For people who think the smell will be annoying- its not!! you only smell it for a little and then it fades and youre left with a beautiful glowing tanned face!!

trust me its the shiz

buy this- you wont regret it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by HaleyMakeupGuru

This product is very good to contour with! It smells so good too! It seriously smells like chocolate! This bronzer is matte which makes it better to contour with!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My skin is so fair (NW10, freckles) that most bronzers are too dark no matter how lightly I apply them. I end up using light mauve or light peachy brown blushes as bronzers.

This bronzer is the first bronzer I've really loved. It goes on light without being patchy, it blends smoothly, it smells heavenly. It looks matte and natural on the skin. It's perfect with a sheer foundation as well as a full coverage look. It's not too warm or orange for my cool-toned skin.

I really love this product. I use it almost every day, and the pan has lasted me for more than a year. It's a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I LOVE THIS BRONZER SO MUCH. I have fair skin, however it isn't too dark for me to contour with. I also love the smell. It is a bit pricey but it's so pigmented you barely have to use any product so it has lasted me a really long time. I've used it almost everyday for a year and haven't even hit pan yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by loveiswatching

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this for a while after buying on a whim at Ulta. I'm a big fan of everything matte... eyeshadows, bronzers, even highlighters. I loved that this bronzer is matte, and I was able to blend it easily, but it seemed a bit too dark for me unless I already had quite the tan going. I just couldn't get a natural 'bronzed' look with this in the winter months (when I need it most).

Also -- honestly, I'd never think of having makeup on my face with much of a scent, but this stuff smells DELICIOUS! I really didn't think anyone else noticed it, but my boyfriend actually commented on it a couple times... he liked it, too :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I love the color of this brozer. It is a good matte bronzer. I tend to be one of the people who dislike the glitter bronzers. And this smells just lile coco powder. Very odd but in a good way. ha! Unfortunately, it did break me out. I do, however, think its my skin not so much the product. I would recommend this to some one with fair/medium+ skin. The only reason I would not repurchase is bc my skin was to sensitive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this bronzer! I used to be scared of using bronzers because of my fair complexion. I got the Elf bronzer previously, which was A-okay. I got talked into buying this high end bronzer during the Christmas Sephora sale. I got the mini version for $15.

The bronzer gives me the perfect tan contoured look, without all the sparkles. I am so glad that this one was on sale and not Milk Chocolate. The color is a little intimidating in the pan, but it applies fairly sheer if you use a light hand. I wear NW15 MAC concealer. It even came with the mini Too Faced kabuki brush. SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE :)

Overall, I highly recommend this product. It is my current HG, though I have tested other high end bronzers that are similar. Since I apply with light hand, I probably will not need to repurchase this product for a while. Too Faced has the cutest packaging, like their Boudoir collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my HG products! I love it! I use this to contour and even on days when I want just a "natural tan" look. It looks great on all skin tones and smells divine.. I will purchase over and over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by leighcameron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like matte bronzers and this is a good one! What I don't love about it is the smell. I LOVE chocolate and I like the smell in general but most people apply their make up early in the morning and there is something that i just really really dislike about something that "fake" and super super sweet smelling before I have even had my coffee. The product itself is nice but it still cant quite live up to my Bobbi Brown bronzer :)