November 22, 2014 | 2031 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by xbexiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I bought it purely off the back of online reviews, a bit risky but it worked in my favour. Firstly it smells amazing and the gold packaging is very chic. I also love the mirror. The pigmentation is fantastic and the colour is long wearing. I love to use this as a contour and to add some warmth to me skin. Definitely expensive, but I'm sure it'll last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I actually lucked out and when buying the too faced 2013 holiday pallet and a small try it set. I ended up with two of these in the darker formula. This is a great way to try this product before you buy the $$$ item.

I am a pretty big fan of both the wet and wild bronzers and NYC's sunny bronzer. I didn't get the milk Chocolate formula I was a little itmidated turned out a little light hand and a fuffly brush and this went on so smooth and beautiful. I Couture my cheek hollows hairline and chin with this and was VERY happy with the result.

Because this is a matte product I probably will continue to just use this as a conture and will use my wet and wild and NYC Sunny as bronzers. But it's a definite higher end do that will give you a beautiful conture. Oh and did I mention the smell??? If you love chocolate you can give yourself a smell fix while you are making up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! The color is nice and isn't orange. Plus it smells delicious!! Its very nice for contouring but I could use it to add some color to my face too. It's a bit on the expensive side but it does last a long time because it's so pigmented a little goes a long way. I'd recommend if you're on the fair/med side and are looking for a nice bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by jccmz

I've been obsessed with bronzers this past 6 months and have tried 6-7, and the Chocolate Soleil is my favorite. I'm an NC20-25, do not really have a lot of experience contouring and do not have the best tools/techniques, but this bronzer looks really good on my skin and makes my face look slimmer (especially in photos!!!) and contoured. I was worried it might be too dark for my fair skintone and was instructed by the awesome Sephora dude to just "prick" the tip of my brush into the powder to avoid getting too much (which is a great tip whenever you might be trying to avoid applying too much of any makeup), but I haven't had to use this technique for this product because it has not been too dark. It goes on smoothly and easily blends to look natural. I really love it.

My makeup products do not have to have any smells, even that of delicious cocoa, but I certainly won't demand that Too Faced remove this fragrance from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by benbaymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it!! This is the best bronzer for contouring I have ever used...perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by beecky

I've used just about every bronzer out there, and used Benefit's Hoola for many years. However, this bronzer blows all others out of the water, including Hoola. Chocolate Soleil has a much more flattering, and more natural looking brown-tan tint to it. It gives the most flawless contour, it's ridiculous. I've always used the same brush and technique to contour m cheeks, so I instantly knew it was this bronzer. It has a lovely matte finish to it as well. It blends beautifully, is a magnificent color, looks very natural, and it even smells great ! It smells like cocoa puffs to me. HG bronzer !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by KingBruiser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best bronzer I have ever used, and I have tried them all. I love that it doesn't rub off on clothes, doesn't turn me orange and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. The smell is a nice bonus. This is my HG bronzer. Love love love.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by batool00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Way too light for my skin tone...does not show up even a tiny bit. So I guess my review is a little unfair lol.

I loved the scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by idontknowgrrr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Firstly...YUM! This smells devine!!
Colour is beautiful and matte, and allows for a subtle application that can be built to dramatic.
My only catch with this product, and the thing that would stop me re-buying, is the packaging; horrible to get into, I have broken a couple of nails on it. Not sure if I got a dud, or if that is standard.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Beautyguru101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Adore this bronzer! I've had it for 3 years now, the first bronzer I ever bought. And although I have hit the pan now, I still have plenty left! It last forever!
The color is a deep brown. Not orange, not dirty looking. It's matte, which is perfect for a more natural look (plus no messy shimmer). It perfect to contour the hollows of your cheeks, temples, and jawline. With a very light hand, you can use it to warm up the face as well, but be careful because it is dark. At least for my fair-medium skin.
The packaging is awesome, like I've said, I've had it for years and it looks the same as it did when I bought it. Very durable.
It's a high end product, high end price, high end results, simple as that. You get what you pay for in this case. Plus it lasts forever.
It smells just like chocolate, and the gentle smell lingers for some time, which I love! It's not strong at all! And it may cover up the scent of some concealers and foundations that have those weird chemical scents.
Overall amazing product! Love it and I highly recommend it!