April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LiNzyFaY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite scent right now,.Its a perfect mix of fruity and florally scent, so If your into that and If you never tried it I highly recommend it!!
.., its not overpowering at all so it doesnt give me a headache and the longer it sets on my skin the better and better it smells. Its a little on the pricey side but not too bad, I would definitely buy this over and over again!!
I only have the mini body mist right now which I bought just as a trial kind of thing, but it was cheap and ohhhh man!!
Everytime I wear it I feel so girly and so sexy, My husband loooves it too which is a plus because he is very picky about scents that I wear. IM VERY HAPPY WITH IT! Huge double thumbs up from me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by lovejcruz

I just bought this today. I LOVE the scent. It makes me feel sexy of sophisticated.

I actually bought the Scented Body Mist. it was 22 dollars.. a little steep for a body mist. I sprayed it in my hair and my collar bones (about 4 hours ago)... and i can still smell it.

I like the scent to be subtle after a while. Strong scents that last ALL day give me headaches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

I LOVE this fragrance and so does everyone who comes around me, lol. I get so many compliments when I wear this and it drives my husband wild.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't generally like this sort of perfume, but I do think this one is nice for evening. I got two, one for me and one for my sister as this is her kind of scent. Also, the bottle is really cute and fun to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet, as it is one of my favorites. A holy grail? Absolutely! When this first came out, I didn't even bother to test it out. I had gotten tired of VS predictable fruity or yet another Heavenly concoction. One day in the store, they were burning the oil and I could not believe how amazing it smelled. I am not good at describing specific notes, but to me, this is a soft, powdery floral. This reminds me of DK Cashmere mist, but a sister scent with amber notes. So pretty! I have Sexy Little Things Noir in all forms, the body spray, solid perfume, lotion and the edp. It stays consistent in all of these. My least favorite would be the edp, not because the scent, but because of the stupid atomizer. I hate scents that have an atomizer bulb thing. I find that only a small fine mist sprays out and is awkward to spray and hold. I would prefer if it came in a standard sprayer. The lasting power is pretty weak though. I do understand that it is a "soft" scent, but I like when my scents are pretty strong. Sexy Little Things Noir definatley lives up to it's name, a very sexy and seductive scent! This scent is beautiful and has become a huge staple of mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by manis85

This smelled good at first sniff...that's what made me decide to buy it, but then it begins to smell cheap like one of those Body Fantasy body sprays that you find at CVS or Rite Aid. Not only that, but the staying power is horrible. Not that I really mind, due to the stench of this perfume. This is going back to VS tomorrow. Why torture myself?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sexy Little Things Noir is far superior to its original, Sexy Little Things. As others have mentioned, this scent manages to be sophisticated AND sexy. The woodsey floral spices up the fruity notes, and the vanilla gives the perfume its warmth. This combination makes the perfume dark and alluring, but still light enough to wear during the day. There's nothing about this perfume that screams "teen" to me. The sweetness isn't overly sugary or cloying; it simply adds a kick to this wonderful perfume. Love it and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. I am a big perfume fanatic and I do tend to buy on impulse lol but today as I walking across the mall with me and my friend in search for halloween costumes....some strong over powering mist caught our attention...no it wasnt this one lol but i dropped in just to see what it was...and while i was glancing my friend called me over to check the little black bottle out...I totally fell inlove with the perfume and purchased it right away...i was worried about the dry down but it smells fantastic the only problem is I cant smell it on myself...but then again thats how things work...we become obvlious to the things that are on us...or are you constantly aware of the makeup ur wearing the earrings or ring your wearing? its long lasting trust me..its just our nose gets used to the scent thats all...how many times do ppl smell like s***? do you think they notice? or do u think they are just used to it? believe lol when you thing you cant smell it...everyone else can...so try not to over apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mtdavisf

VERY WARM AND SEXY SCENT!! AS IT DRYS ITS SMELLS EVEN BETTER!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This scent is absolutely amazing. Very sophisticated and elegant. Not really what you expect from Victoria's Secret. I bought this in the solid perfume form and was in love from the first time I tried it. The only thing is that it tends to wear out quickly. I have noticed it lasts longer if I apply it anyplace other then my wrists. The price is so-so for the full size so I will probably stick with the solid perfume because of the lower cost. Great product. Definitely will repurchase.