BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 7/1/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favourite blushes. It smells beautifully and is really easy to apply. It has a really lovely shimmer to it, yet still has that coral pigment which appears more when i am paler. If i'm wearing fake tan the colour shows less however goes really well because of the shimmer. I like to use high up on my cheek as this blush doubles up as a blush and a highlight in my opinion. Benefit blushes and powders tend to last years so even though the price may seem steep at first, it really is worth it in the long run. Extremely wearable even for those who like to use natural shades of blush!

on 6/27/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wasn't too sure when the assistant introduced me to Coralista as to whether it was too bright for me, as I'd actually had my eye on the Dandelion blush instead, but I'm so glad she insisted on the Coralista because it looks fantastic!

The packaging is really pretty and comes with a mini brush inside, which I've used and it's been fine. I bought Coralista in Dec. of 2011 and I just finished using the final crumbs the other day, so it is definitely a good investment. I think it was £23:50 when I purchased which I thought was a lot, but to say how happy I was with it, I'd definitely repurchase! The texture is even and is sweeps onto cheeks really easily. There is a nice shimmer to the powder that gives your face a lovely glow without being cheap and sparkly. Definitely a lovely youthful shade :)

on 6/19/2013 5:37:00 PM

I think this is one product that is extremely over-hyped. For reference, I wear shade BR-12 in Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. This product either doesn't show up on me, or makes it look like I have terrible rosacea. Either outcome is very unfavorable. Luckily, I only have this in the travel/trial-size, because I am extremely unimpressed. I have many drugstore blushes that work far better and other blushes for the same price that I would buy over and over again before thinking about buying Coralista.

on 6/11/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this blush! I know a lot of people that use this so I decided to jump on the band wagon! It's nicely pigmented, not overly shimmery in my opinion like it is a wearable shimmery blush, it smells like roses, and the packaging is adorable! My only issue with this is that it does not last long on the skin (I don't have oily skin) so I find myself reapplying quite often. Other than that, I like this and I would recommend it! :)

on 5/30/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This blush is "easy" - here's what I mean by that: you have those blushes that are so hard to make look good. They are either too pigmented, too sparkly, don't blend well, don't ever match your skin/lipstick/eye shadow, etc. This is one of those "easy" blushes that you can pop on without ever thinking about it, and it looks amazing every time. I love the coral pinky peach color and the gold glow it gives to the cheeks. Will repurchase for sure.

on 5/28/2013 2:13:00 PM

Two years ago I received a deluxe sample of this blush in a Sephora gift set, and even with consistent use I still have not hit pan on this little bugger. I can only imagine that the full sized product would take eons to get through, so even though this is quite a pricey blush it should certainly last you a while. I will admit that when I first started using Coralista, I downright hated it, primarily because the product is so strongly scented. Those with sensitive sniffers might want to steer clear. Once applied, however, I can no longer detect the floral sugary scent. As a peachy coral, the shade in my opinion is not terribly unique. The formula, however is buttery smooth and never looks powdery on the skin. Coralista contains the finest shimmer that departs a subtle sheen that's not overpowering and allows me to skip highlighter. This natural, healthy glow is what converted me to a Coralista lover.

on 5/25/2013 1:05:00 AM

I love this blush! It is so natural and pretty on my skin! I only had to pat it on once on each cheeks with my kabuki brush and it's enough! Although, it is a pricey product, I think it's totally worth the price! I love Benefit products!

on 5/23/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful peach/coral blush. I am NW35 and it actually shows up on me! Give me a subtle glow that is great in the Summer. It has a big time fragrance so of you do not like scented makeup I wouldn't buy. I like the way it smells so it worked out! Beautiful!

on 5/20/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A verrrry beautiful blush. I'm NC40 in Mac studio fix and it looks so nice on my skin. It's a very light pink/peach color. Some people compare it to Nars orgasm but I disagree...orgasm is a lot more pink and more shimmery than coralista

on 5/18/2013 2:18:00 AM

I LOVEEE this blush! It's my absolute favorite! I will never use another blush ever again. It goes on so good. It looks natural and gives you a glow. It doesnt look too pink or weird like the others. It looks amazing. And it smells so good too.

Popular Blush Products