Almay Amazing Lasting [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.1

on 7/26/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for years!! Have gotten all the girls using it. We all have very acne prone combo skin.. some of us dry ..some of us oily, but it works great on all of us!! Covers all zits ALL day! No show thru!! yeah!!

on 7/5/2004 4:21:00 PM

My HG concealer for several years now. They make a shade that isn't orangey and is fair enough for my skin, which is my main reason for loving this product. It has good lasting power too.

I think they have slightly improved the packaging as it isn't as leaky as it used to be. Be aware though, it still can ooze out of the tube when you put the wand back in.

A little goes a long way with this concealer.

on 7/4/2004 1:18:00 AM

I am very happy with this. It's important to remember some kind of moisturizer underneath or you will have problems. Just as important, don't put on too much at once. A few dabs. Medium covers my dark circles really well and it does last all day.

on 6/22/2004 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My new HG concealer. Goes on smooth, no caking, great coverage, and serves as a wonderful e/s base too. With SPF included, you just can't go wrong.

on 6/5/2004 7:25:00 PM

didn't go on smooth.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Well I'm somewhat torn. This product is the most amazing as an eyeshadow base, I would definitely give it five lippies in that area. However, it's not my favorite as an actual concealer, mainly b/c of the colors. Light is too light, and medium is just the wrong tone if that makes sense. I would still buy this as an eyeshadow base but probably won't use it much as a concealer.

on 5/28/2004 4:09:00 PM

This is a nice concealer - good coverage, doesn't crease or cake up, and lasts all day. However, the lightest color is too dark for my fair skin, so I won't be purchasing this again.

on 5/24/2004 12:34:00 PM

The colors are all very light, and even though I am quite fair they still seemed light for me! This really does last all day. It doesn't crease in undereye circles, and it lasts the longest on blemishes of any concealer I've tried. It is a very versatile product which I use under my eyes and on blemishes and red areas, and even on my eyelids. I don't, however, find that it makes a good shadow base compared with MAC paints, etc. I don't reach for it everyday, but when I need a super product to do it all and last all day, this is it. Perfect for a vacation!

on 5/22/2004 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yay! I'm so glad someone on the m/u board suggested this to me. My eyelids are somewhat oily so I need an e/s base. I was using Benefits FYE for 20$ but in a pinch I bought this for only 6$. They do exactly the same thing and I can use this one when I have a zit! I will repurchase this again and again. Grest lasting power.

on 5/11/2004 6:23:00 PM

I like this a lot, I bought a MAC concealer that was a stick (not a liquid like this) and it just wasn;t cutting it so the very next day I bought this. It covers up any zits on my face so it practically looks flawless. I don't have under eye circles or use this on my eyelids (I had never even heard of that before!) so I cannot comment on how this concealer works for those things. Try it!

Top Rated Almay Products