December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Five Piece Mineral Set (4 brushes, 1 case)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticman

brishes are sooooo and sooo amazing the hairs do not fall out and they apply my powder so well. i would have liked the concealer brush to be a bit more compact and small ( to get more product and control out of it) but it still works fine and there all SO SOFT !!!! i love themmmmm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MishiMoshi

These Brushes are AMAZING !
i amsoulutly LOVE them. They are soooooo soft, just amazing <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

OMG I love these brushes! The big face brush is so wonderful for powder, it applies so wonderfully and evenly. Love love love. Got these at Rite Aid, had no expectations, and I was wonderfully impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by hmhholley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the pwerder brush for bronzer and the eyeshadow brush for applying powder to my consealer. I use the pouch for seperating make ups in my larger make up bag, great for keeping small single eyeshadows from being lost in the bottom of my bag. Use other brushes at least weekly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Kirsten821

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This one is a brush set which I carry them in my makeup bag. The upper part of the bristle is soft while the white part is little stiff. The small kabuki brush is not dense enough and can not keep in shape very well. Both of the two face brush can not apply blush well because of the shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyAYCH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was about to take back my Bare Minerals foundation until I bought these brushes. They're absolutely wonderful! They're so soft, the lighter part of the brush is a bit more solid. And the combination of the two gives a heavenly sensation as you apply. It almost feels like the makeup is going on with air.They don't shed AT ALL. They're just amazing. Got them off amazon for less than 10 bucks, on sale. At target they're right at ten dollars. Basically, get them. They feel better and perform better than Bare Escentuals brushes and cheaper brushes. I'm not a pro, but I'm getting picture-perfect results. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by viesugiarto

This brush is sooo soft & usefull! The things that i don't like about this brush set are the powder brush isn't quite dense & the blush brush is too little for my wide cheeks :(
But overall, i really like this brush! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this set of brushes, but I do have to say the small kabuki is my HG powder brush. The brushes in general are dense, sof and great at picking up the product. I highly recommend this brush set to everyone. The kabuki and the powder brush on this set is a must on my make up bag to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by BabyAdore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a proud user and owner of so many eco tools brushes.. YES its DARN good and SUPER soft, and the brush does not shed like other some brands brushes even after you washed it and have it for more than a year and it does not scratch your face because of softness~ (based on own experience) xD.. you wouldnt regret buying it!

P/S : This is great for traveling too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used the powder brush in this for literally every thing in my makeup bag (except eye shadow). It can stipple liquid foundations perfectly, apply powder, blush, powder foundation etc...The other small brushes are great for under the eyes, I use the concealer brush to apply my liquid concealer and then the other small brush to go over the top of the concealer with my powder. I lost my kabuki somewhere but it was the best kabuki I had ever owned. I've had these brushes for over a year and have washed them several times and I don't think I've ever seen them shed. They are so soft too, velvty like...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these brushes!