Ecotools Five Piece Mineral Set (4 brushes, 1 case)

4.6

PROS: Love, love, love. So soft. Inexpensive for the quality you get. Compact handles. Attractive design. This company's brushes reminds me of Too-Faced's lovely brushes.

CONS: May be a bit too soft for those who don't like that in their brushes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love these brushes. I use them everyday and they are so soft.

LOVE! Such a good brush set! I only ever use these four brushes everyday. Comes with a convenient case (even though I never use it because it never leaves my bathroom :P). The brushes are sooo soft and not scratchy at all. Have not had any problems with bristles falling out. Would definitely buy again! <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love most of the brushes in this set although the larger kabuki brush is a bit to soft to use as my main brush to buff in my mineral makeup so I use it to applying a finishing powder and for that it works great.

What I really love is the mini kabuki which works wonderful for applying my mineral makeup under my eyes. A little goes a long way there and you want to apply with a light hand as to not enhance fine lines.

Conceler brush awesome when using with my Benfit Boiing .

I've never had brushes this soft. Went out and bought the blush brush on it's own and that works great as well.

Really glad I took the recommendations here and gave this line a try.

brishes are sooooo and sooo amazing the hairs do not fall out and they apply my powder so well. i would have liked the concealer brush to be a bit more compact and small ( to get more product and control out of it) but it still works fine and there all SO SOFT !!!! i love themmmmm

These Brushes are AMAZING !
i amsoulutly LOVE them. They are soooooo soft, just amazing <3

OMG I love these brushes! The big face brush is so wonderful for powder, it applies so wonderfully and evenly. Love love love. Got these at Rite Aid, had no expectations, and I was wonderfully impressed.

Love the pwerder brush for bronzer and the eyeshadow brush for applying powder to my consealer. I use the pouch for seperating make ups in my larger make up bag, great for keeping small single eyeshadows from being lost in the bottom of my bag. Use other brushes at least weekly.

This one is a brush set which I carry them in my makeup bag. The upper part of the bristle is soft while the white part is little stiff. The small kabuki brush is not dense enough and can not keep in shape very well. Both of the two face brush can not apply blush well because of the shape.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I was about to take back my Bare Minerals foundation until I bought these brushes. They're absolutely wonderful! They're so soft, the lighter part of the brush is a bit more solid. And the combination of the two gives a heavenly sensation as you apply. It almost feels like the makeup is going on with air.They don't shed AT ALL. They're just amazing. Got them off amazon for less than 10 bucks, on sale. At target they're right at ten dollars. Basically, get them. They feel better and perform better than Bare Escentuals brushes and cheaper brushes. I'm not a pro, but I'm getting picture-perfect results. :)

Popular Makeup Brushes