November 22, 2014 | 991 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Bellarenee1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thumbs up. Great product

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh I hate how hyped this is. I feel bad for all of the people encouraged to try these expensive products. The name has "oil" in it, the packaging looks natural, yet it's just a typical cony serum but expensive as hell. Your hair will look nice, but it will do absolutely nothing for it's health. Real oil is MUCH better for your hair, and at least half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by danidancer1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moroccan Oil is perfect for mt hair!!! My hair is a lot more strong and healthy now that i have started using moroccan oil! I seriously can't live without it. I love how it makes your hair less frizzy without weighing it down and it doesn't make your hair greasy unless you put it on your routes. Some people think it is too expensive....but if you think about it, its really not. Mine has lasted me for a year and a half and i use it every other day, if you do the math thats like paying $2.50 a month for it. To sum it up this is a all round AMAZING PRODUCT!! Totally worth the money!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by lovermac

Way overpriced. This doesn't work any better than Got2B oil-licious. Oil-licious costs around 6 dollars. Don't waste your money on this when you can have the same results for a fraction of the price. I won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by danigarcia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my fav hair care lines. Was introduced to this line at the salon I work at. Ever since I started using MoroccanOil about a year and a half ago my hair has felt and looked so much more healthier and silky smooth. Plus it cuts down on drying time!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have experimented and consistently used Moroccan Oil for just about a year now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing!

After a while for some reason it didn't remain consistent and kind of dried out my hair so I don't think I am going to come back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such hype surrounding him.such a Meh serum.open your eyes girls

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by princesssaras

Another brand that irritates me, in that they make you believe there products are natural! They call this Moroccan oil, yet there is just a little bit of argan oil and the rest is all chemicals and dyes! Really? Not cool. I'm not buying this, I'd rather use real Moroccan oil!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! Makes my hair super soft. Love the scent, almost reminds me of clean laundry. The scent does not linger. I find it helps fly aways in the summer, and helps my hair stay conditioned. I took one lippie off because I do not like the packaging. It takes me a long time to use a whole bottle, therefore I am unsure if they have changed it since I purchased it, but my bottle is a glass container. I had to buy a different container for traveling and another for ease of use in the bathroom. I found the glass bottle annoying, and I was always afraid of breaking it on my granite counter top.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on towel-dried hair after I apply my leave-in conditioner and gel. I use a pencil eraser-sized amount on my hair that's just above shoulder length. I scrunch it with my head upside down then arrange the curls after I flip my head up. My hair dries soft and frizz free with perfect ringlets.

I work in a hot, humid environment and my this stuff really stands up to frizz and flyaways.

Even though it's pricey and the packaging isn't great (I have to be very careful to just put a small amount in my hand or else it will all pour out of the bottle), I would buy it again because it makes my hair awesome.