April 24, 2014 | 1854 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by CantMAKEUPmyMlND

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love the packaging for this product. The other bottles of Pink body spritz are very...7th grade. So are the scents. This one is different.

The fragrances at VS often wind up smelling cheap to me. Armed with the $10 GC I got in the mail for free, I figured I had nothing to lose.

This stuff is exactly what I had thought Pink Sugar would be. However this is so much nicer, strangely! The scent is stronger and sweeter. It doesn't turn on me like PS does.

I do like this scent very much and at $15, it is well worth it. I also picked up the body wash which is lovely as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

Yum, I LOVE this new smell! It's a light scent with both vanilla and fruity/floral notes. You could easily wear this in either summer or winter. Great fragrance!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by cbranden

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is what I wanted Aquolina's Pink Sugar to be... I always said I wished it came in a splash, so it would be lighter & not "rot" on my skin like Pink Sugar did. This is better, with a light berry scent in it to keep it fresher rather than musky.

It lasts quite long on me (a full day at work and I can still smell it on my skin), especially the lotion, which I just dab on top of my wrists. But it doesn't knock you over, which is a good thing for me - I don't like being smelled before being seen!

I downgraded this one lippie for the packaging, because the splash doesn't have a screw-top cap that I can easily pour into another travel bottle. Instead, I have to bust out my funnel & decanting supplies to spray it into a travel bottle for flights, etc. Unnecessary for a splash.

And at 2 for $20 (plus we all have $10 off coupons this month), I'm stocking up!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I seem to be the only one here on MUA that hates this smell. I went to VS one day to get a sniff after everyone on the boards was hemming and hawing about it, and I was really disapointed. All I smelled was cotton candy with a touch of berries. I definitely got some comforting note out of it, which is true to the name, but I find it way too juvenile. Good if you're still in high school, but beyond that age bracket I'd say move on to something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by evaescandon

I love it. It's vanilla, but it also has the floral undertones to really make it smell fun, not boring.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by DontStpTheMusic7

I just bought this (body wash, lotion, and body spray) at Victoria's Secret today, and I have to say, I am liking it a lot! It definitely smells warm and cozy, and I got compliments on it twice today.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just sampled this today because of a review about it on youtube and fell in love instantly! True to its name, it's a warm and comforting scent. The toasted vanilla reminds me of marshmallows :) After the initial vanilla note, a fruity, raspberry aroma kicks in. I've gotten compliments on it already! This scent just smacks of winter. I love it! I took one lippie off, though, because I wish it lasted longer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by anb4ever

love this and i usually cannot stand vanilla, it gives me a headache but because they mix it with fresh smelling scents, its a vanilla i can stand and love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely body spray...smells clean to me...also smells like raspberry and vanilla...Victoria's Secret makes wonderful perfumes...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! I have the body wash, body spray and lotion. The lotion is ultra moisturizing and makes me so soft. And this is a very inviting fragrance. Try it!