Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This smells light and sweet....I kind of get a cotton candy scent. It smells almost identical to Paris Hilton's Can Can to my nose. I like it and reach for it on casual days.

I wanted to love this body spray. The reviews I read were so positive, and it sounded like a perfect replacement for my long-finished (and discontinued) Hollywood Pink. But on me this turns a little too powdery and off after about an hour of wear. I may try it with the lotion to see if that makes a difference, but I fear that this is not the right "cozy" fragrance for my skin. Oh well.

TO ME IT IS THE BEST VANILLA MIX EVER!!!!!! AND BELIVE ME I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING OUT THERE THAT HAS VANILLA!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT..!!

I was going to order this online, because I kept hearing great things about this scent ... But something nagged at me, so I went to VS to test it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it online without trying it first. I don't love this scent. All I smelled was a huge rush of berry. The berry isn't bad, but it smells too "middle school-ish" to me. If that's your thing, then you'll probably love this scent.

I will give it this much credit: it's the best out of all the PINK scents.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I am always on the hunt for a new fragrance and recently stumbled on this in VS. Warm vanilla scents and a mix of fruits sets this body spray apart from their other more girly pink scents. It doesn't smell like food (I'm on a diet) and your man will love it. If you are a fan of their Amber Romance collection- give this one a try- it's friggin snuggle worthy!
I would love if they came out with a perfume in this scent because as all body sprays go- this one doesn't last very long. I do pair up with the body and shave lotion to give the fragrance a little extra umph. Although the VS rep stated that she was in love with using the shave lotion to shave with; I found that although it lathers quite nicely with a loofah, it doesn't moisturize as well and doesn't allow for the smooth shave that I am accustomed too. So I use it as a body wash only.

Oohhhhhhhhh I LOVE this scent!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely a junkie when it comes to anything having to do with skincare/ body/ fragrance/ cosmetics...you name it! So with all the products I have I have to rotate what I use all the time so they don't go bad! With that being said it's hard for me to not use this one ALL the time!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Warm & cozy is exactly how you smell!!!! Use the body wash, lotion, & mist together...it'll last much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this body splash; as well as using this as a body fragrance I spritz it over a brush, before brushing my hair & I lightly spray over clothes and bed linen. I simply canít get enough.

As the name suggests this is indeed warm and comforting in the autumn/winter months, thanks to they key note; toasted vanilla. But as this body splash is light with fruity notes of raspberry and coconut, you can wear this in the spring/summer. For me WARM & COZY is a year round must-have!!

THIS FRAGRANCE IS AMAZING. usually all of the VS scents get old after a while but this never does! It is exactly what it says: warm and cozy, it combines just the right amount of vanilla with frutier notes. PINK warm & cozy is something i will wear for a very very long time :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this, along with all VS scents, not including Rapture. This is very accurately described as a "comforting blend of toasted vanilla, pink peony and raspberry". I definately agree with this. It IS very warm and cozy, not to mention sexy. I got this in the All Over Body Mist, as well as the Supersoft Body Lotion and I like to layer them. Would definately repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Yum, I LOVE this new smell! It's a light scent with both vanilla and fruity/floral notes. You could easily wear this in either summer or winter. Great fragrance!

Popular Fragrances