Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 5/2/2009 6:09:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I am always on the hunt for a new fragrance and recently stumbled on this in VS. Warm vanilla scents and a mix of fruits sets this body spray apart from their other more girly pink scents. It doesn't smell like food (I'm on a diet) and your man will love it. If you are a fan of their Amber Romance collection- give this one a try- it's friggin snuggle worthy!
I would love if they came out with a perfume in this scent because as all body sprays go- this one doesn't last very long. I do pair up with the body and shave lotion to give the fragrance a little extra umph. Although the VS rep stated that she was in love with using the shave lotion to shave with; I found that although it lathers quite nicely with a loofah, it doesn't moisturize as well and doesn't allow for the smooth shave that I am accustomed too. So I use it as a body wash only.

on 4/12/2009 9:46:00 PM

Oohhhhhhhhh I LOVE this scent!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely a junkie when it comes to anything having to do with skincare/ body/ fragrance/ cosmetics...you name it! So with all the products I have I have to rotate what I use all the time so they don't go bad! With that being said it's hard for me to not use this one ALL the time!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Warm & cozy is exactly how you smell!!!! Use the body wash, lotion, & mist together...it'll last much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

on 3/27/2009 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this body splash; as well as using this as a body fragrance I spritz it over a brush, before brushing my hair & I lightly spray over clothes and bed linen. I simply canít get enough.

As the name suggests this is indeed warm and comforting in the autumn/winter months, thanks to they key note; toasted vanilla. But as this body splash is light with fruity notes of raspberry and coconut, you can wear this in the spring/summer. For me WARM & COZY is a year round must-have!!

on 1/2/2009 3:25:00 PM

THIS FRAGRANCE IS AMAZING. usually all of the VS scents get old after a while but this never does! It is exactly what it says: warm and cozy, it combines just the right amount of vanilla with frutier notes. PINK warm & cozy is something i will wear for a very very long time :)

on 12/29/2008 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this, along with all VS scents, not including Rapture. This is very accurately described as a "comforting blend of toasted vanilla, pink peony and raspberry". I definately agree with this. It IS very warm and cozy, not to mention sexy. I got this in the All Over Body Mist, as well as the Supersoft Body Lotion and I like to layer them. Would definately repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First of all, I love the packaging for this product. The other bottles of Pink body spritz are very...7th grade. So are the scents. This one is different.

The fragrances at VS often wind up smelling cheap to me. Armed with the $10 GC I got in the mail for free, I figured I had nothing to lose.

This stuff is exactly what I had thought Pink Sugar would be. However this is so much nicer, strangely! The scent is stronger and sweeter. It doesn't turn on me like PS does.

I do like this scent very much and at $15, it is well worth it. I also picked up the body wash which is lovely as well.

on 12/14/2008 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Yum, I LOVE this new smell! It's a light scent with both vanilla and fruity/floral notes. You could easily wear this in either summer or winter. Great fragrance!

on 12/9/2008 12:19:00 PM

This is what I wanted Aquolina's Pink Sugar to be... I always said I wished it came in a splash, so it would be lighter & not "rot" on my skin like Pink Sugar did. This is better, with a light berry scent in it to keep it fresher rather than musky.

It lasts quite long on me (a full day at work and I can still smell it on my skin), especially the lotion, which I just dab on top of my wrists. But it doesn't knock you over, which is a good thing for me - I don't like being smelled before being seen!

I downgraded this one lippie for the packaging, because the splash doesn't have a screw-top cap that I can easily pour into another travel bottle. Instead, I have to bust out my funnel & decanting supplies to spray it into a travel bottle for flights, etc. Unnecessary for a splash.

And at 2 for $20 (plus we all have $10 off coupons this month), I'm stocking up!

I seem to be the only one here on MUA that hates this smell. I went to VS one day to get a sniff after everyone on the boards was hemming and hawing about it, and I was really disapointed. All I smelled was cotton candy with a touch of berries. I definitely got some comforting note out of it, which is true to the name, but I find it way too juvenile. Good if you're still in high school, but beyond that age bracket I'd say move on to something else.

on 11/17/2008 5:36:00 PM

I love it. It's vanilla, but it also has the floral undertones to really make it smell fun, not boring.

Popular Fragrances