August 1, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Crosswires

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all my Coral lipsticks, This is the ONE! This is love! Is it a superwearable coral? Yes. Does it look good on tanned skins? Yes. This is the kind of coral I can wear and have it be super work appropriate. I could put this on top of a light nudish lipgloss and have it be all nice and soft looking, perfect for a weekend look or just a nice coral glossy pout. You can just pat it on and blot for a little bit of a stain. Again, it's so versatile! I highly recommend this one! (NC42/43)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw Crosswires swatched on Temptalia and thought "I had to have it." I went to two different MACs to find it, and when I did, I opened it and was like "Yikes, I don't think I will like this." But I took it home, tried it out, and hello, perfect summer lipstick. I'm NC20 (probably more like NC25 with a slight tan right now) and this just brightens up my face. It looks pretty dark in the tube, but it goes on with a lovely bright pinky coral sheen. I really love creamsheens and highly recommend this. For work, I layer this over a nude (generally MAC's Close To Real) and it lightens it up a bit. I can't wait to try it over a pink and try layering some glosses over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I have fallen in love. This has been my go-to color since purchase.

-Excellent bright, coral shade
-Builds well (like all cremesheen formulas IMO)
-Can take on different hues depending if you choose to top it off with a gloss (I love dabbing a little Pink Horizon JT in the center of my lips for a subtle hint of gold)

My complexion is pretty dark and find this is just as gorgeous on my skin as it is on my fair-skinned friends. An instant MAC fave!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Daphn2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the color very much. You can wear the shade muted (blotted) for an everyday look or full force with gloss for a night out on the town. The only reason I gave the shade a four was because it appears to make my teeth look yellow. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love this color sooooooo much! I never tried a *cremesheen lipstick.The color is amazing,especially with the lipglass the MUA suggested~

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by bellamelly

The prettiest shade of lipstick I own (cool-leaning ppp, NC10-15). Can be worn sheer, or amped up for evening wear. Comes off a tiny bit "peachy-pink" on me. I'm giving it 4 out of 5 as cremesheens aren't my favourite formula - this requires MAC Prep & Prime lip underneath to wear smoothly. Would be perfection if it were a lustre.

PSA: The correct name of this lipstick is "Crosswires," not "Crosswire."

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A perfect corally shade which works well on most skins. Another from my spring/summer 2009 collection.

It is a cremesheen so it applies beautifully and stays on.

Perfect.. all over again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just Back to Mac'ed for this Wednesday and I'm absolutely loving it! Its a fun color, but definitely still easily wearable during the day. It goes on smooth because its a cremesheen and it has great lasting power

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this cremesheen lipstick. (I have 3 in total, imagine.) This is a nice dramatic red-ish coral-y lipstick. It has this glossy-ness to it, which makes it a cremesheen. It's great paired with melon pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by kim080464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

ok, I had to come and do a review on this color. Freakin gorgeous! I won't re-hash the details of the color. But, this has been my go to color all summer and as someone else said it makes me look alive and gives a nice color to my lips. Brightens the whole face. It feels like it might be a bit drying so I would try and use a balm first or exfoliator. Overall, I would buy this again in a heart beat.